Scott Machin - Revised - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Scott Machin - Revised
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:29 PM
I didnt' write that, scott did. but what he said was rite joe. You cant always assume what someone is doing. His car isnt reliable enough to get him to this job he has lined up down in illinois. Hes trying to only buy it for 4500 and were doing so by getting loans cuz i have a job. So dont assume, all you guys need to know is when he has a job and when you'll get your money. We dont owe anyone anything else.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:36 PM
Lucky-

Just fair warning. Scott was banned for a reason. Allowing him to use your account to post is also against the rules and can wind both of you up permabanned. Not only will that make the situation worse for everybody else, but you as well, since the only logical recourse of action after not being able to deal with what is going on in this thread, is legal action.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:36 PM
both of you are screwed up....what's this wait till he gets a job and money BS he stole money so we are supposed to wait and go ok pay me what you can when you can;.......hell no this is life....of your Dog dies sorry....F*ck you pay me!....oh you lost your job? I'm sorry F*ck you pay me!........this is the way the world works you take money from me you give it back....not when you get a car or when you become happy in your life.....now motherf*cker........now despite what you say he ripped me off too.....but others have been ripped off worse....it would be nice to get my money back that he owes me but I dont care I probably make more in one year than both of you do in two years so you can kiss my ass

Goodbye Bobby, May God grant you the peace you never found in life.
“Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: go f**k yourself.”
—Al Swearengen
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:48 PM
Pork Chop Sandwiches!!! wrote:
Joe Schulte - schulte2003@yahoo.com
Kyle Lagerstrom - turbocav22l@yahoo.com
Brian Stollfus - z2flip4@hotmail.com
Samantha Stumbo - sami_s98@hotmail.com
Nick Contreras - whtcavy@hotmail.com
Craig Windish – craig.windish@verizon.net
Adam Neighbours – Unlisted
Howard Wu - aznlightning2002@yahoo.com
Carlos Fung - carl_fl@yahoo.com
Ben Pechacek - zeratul61985@yahoo.com
Heather Bahr - babyblueyes86@hotmail.com

Updated 3-16-05

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:53 PM
i didnt know that he posted on here or that he knew my password, ill change it if i need to.

as for you crash, we dont owe you anything, if you still want money then take it up with mikeGT cuz we paid all that money back.

Go ahead n take us to court, you wont get your money any faster.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:16 PM
Issues between Scott and myself resolved via IM.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:12 AM
ok since you guys said its not a crime to post any adress ill do it.... this is the same one i sent him $ long time ago... and like i said before hes also known as Scott Formi...i found out hes real name is Scott Machin

> >Scott Formi
> >617 Spring Ct.
> >Random Lake, WI 53075

CHECK MY OLD POST 4 PAGES!!!

also hes got lots of emails, like nitro_bt_20@hotmail.com, and IM is scottmac565
CELL PHONE # is 262-308-5027

thats all i got...maybe more i got to check.... email me for more

CaviFL45

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:25 AM
yep thats him......if I run into him when I am up there next I'll be sure to preserve him well enough for everyone else....I gurantee he can satisfy a lot of his debt with his current assets....and Lucky....You stupid girl.....look who your with....a dumbass lying @!#$ who rips off people......you picked a real winner there.......and dont say he doesn't owe me anything he does...and dont say "we" my deal is with him and not you...he's got his bitch doing his talking for him because he is too much of a pussy to make amends himself like a man......and he wouldn't dare tell me anything to my face......he is too afraid.......so I give to @!#$s if I dont get my money...it means pretty much nothing but I'll always rememeber the cowardly pussy ass bitch Scott.....I pray your big hot man you love so much doesn't run into me......find a real man....wake up

—Al Swearengen
Thursday, March 17, 2005 12:58 PM
CRASH - MIND UR OWN BUSINESS AND DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO, UR IN NO POSITION. DONT TRY TO CAUSE MORE DRAMA CUZ I WONT GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION.

THIS THREAD ISNT FOR DRAMA
Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:31 PM
Quote:

> >Scott Formi
> >617 Spring Ct.
> >Random Lake, WI 53075

Thats his parents house.

Anyways I could care less about the the parts and $$ he stole from me, but tell the POS to pay back my GF the $20 he stole from her to get into a carshow. Thats what really chaps my @ss.

Friday, March 18, 2005 5:34 AM
@!#$ you lucky......tell that @!#$ to take a little trip back down to milwaukee....what a @!#$ loser....pay everyone back and maybe he can collect welfare or maybe you want to support his broke ass.....cant wait till he cheats on you.....he will....I have seen it enough times

—Al Swearengen

Friday, March 18, 2005 6:28 PM
I got ripped off by him for a Z24 spoiler and an Import Fighter Bumper. Total was bout 400. Luckily I paid with PayPal via a credit card. I called my card company and gave my money back. Dunno what happened to him tho. From that experience, I would never send anyone money order.

My System

Deck: Alpine IVA-D900 in-dash dvd

Amp #1: Xtant 604x

Amp #2: Xtant 1001dx

Front Speakers: Alpine Type-X SPX-177A 6-1/2" Component 2-Way

Rear Speakers: Alpine Type-R Coaxial 6" x 9" 2-Way Speaker

Subs: (2) Alpine Type-R SWR-1241 12"
Monday, March 21, 2005 12:58 PM
Gregory Bingham - gregory.r.bingham@lmco.com

I'm posting on behalf of Kyle. He does not get online at all and asked me to try and resolve this.

Lucky - Is there any update on Kyle's money getting shipped out? You need to keep us in the loop. Any answer is better then none!!

Saturday, March 26, 2005 2:29 PM
why don'y we just call his parents and get our money from them? I mean scott's not really getting punished for stealing everyone's money, i mean he's taking care of his own finanacial issues before rightfully taking care of ours. I mean he broke the law, continues to brake the law, and he really isn't getting any punsihment.
Saturday, March 26, 2005 3:34 PM
^Sorry already tired that a year ago. Didnt exactly work, but his mom was sure amazed at what happend. She was telling me how he screwed her over on a 500dollar sum cell phone bill too.

Plus, whats it gonna do? hes over 18. his mom gonna make him sit in the corner for a time out?

Saturday, March 26, 2005 9:24 PM
no but it'd make him feel like a total a$$clown
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:38 AM
i just wanted to post this link to anyone who thinks their getting ripped off.. this site has proved to be a valuable tool for me in the past and present.. it has lookups for phone numbers by address, and can find an address from a phone number as well..

Reverse Phone Directory

enjoy!

HONDAS ARE LIKE TAMPONS…EVERY PU**Y NEEDS ONE!
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:06 PM
I am wondering what is going on with this situation now? I haven't seen Samantha on here in forever. I haven't receieved my money or my item. I was wondering if anyone had got his/her money back so far?
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:02 AM
I haven't got anything back yet...not even an email

CaviFL45

Friday, April 08, 2005 2:08 PM
nada here, no contact, no nada
Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:57 AM
These people suck!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:27 PM
this post is dying and no one has his/her money back
=(
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 2:12 PM
Hey,

I am from clubgp.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=2213723&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

I've had some problems with him too. I did eventually recieve my item though.

hope everyone gets this settled.

-Mike
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:19 AM
yup, looks like if anyone else wants their money back they're gonna have to go the legal system route.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, May 14, 2005 2:32 AM
http://www.j-body.org/members/lucky1/

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search