Scott Machin - Revised - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Scott Machin - Revised
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 8:00 PM
Hey i think he's been ignoring my calls, I think i am gonna go pay him a visit, if anyone wants to join me please e-mail me, this is a non-violence visit...hopefully

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 6:16 AM
Sorry to bring an old thread from the dead but i have some bad news that Scott has hit the Evolution boards now. I am organizing fellow enthusiasts to help us out. Here is our thread:

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=272360
Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:11 AM
Organize fellow enthusiasts to beat this kid's ass.

Really sucks knowing I had my chance, only had I knew what a scam douche this kid is at the time.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:33 AM
I hope that bastard burns in hell....

CaviFL45

im in. and i no of severial ppl who would join in.
damn, he got that guy for $2400 for a turbo kit. thats not cool. this kid really needs an ass woopin

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:27 AM
Well his new scam is that he says it was his brother who scammed everyone and is now in jail for identity theft. Since I live in Orlando it's hard for me to get things rolling up there, but I do have police contacts and have I have been in touch with them today.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:12 PM
If we could do this to him...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8sW2Qzhh38

lol gotta love Stewie

CaviFL45

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 8:00 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:Really sucks knowing I had my chance, only had I knew what a scam douche this kid is at the time.

x1 billion. i bet he still lives in the same place he did 2 years ago when i bought something off him.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:04 AM
damn. how do asshats like this get away with it? its really a huge demotivator to honest people out there.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:24 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:
Joe Schulte wrote:Really sucks knowing I had my chance, only had I knew what a scam douche this kid is at the time.

x1 billion. i bet he still lives in the same place he did 2 years ago when i bought something off him.

Apartment in Kenosha?

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 4:18 PM
$2670 I paid him over 2 months for items. First I got the side skirst I ordered from him, so I sent him another $2400 for other items full body kit, carbon fiber hood and truck, and a set of rims but never got any of that either
Wednesday, May 30, 2007 4:20 PM
All the money he took from me wasnt even on this site. It was from a honda site, that i used when I had a civic
Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:30 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
BoltZ22 wrote:

Apartment in Kenosha?

yup. he told me he lived in kenosha but wouldn't let me come pick it up. he told me he was "scared" of people he didn't know coming to his place. i met him at a mall parking lot in milwaukee. he brought a friend and seemed kinda paranoid about the whole thing. only time i've bought or sold something and didn't sit and chat with the person a lil. he gave me the bumper, took the money, and left asap. about a month or so later, i found out he scammed abunch of people. hell, who knows if the bumper he sold me was even his to begin with.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:37 PM
Carl Johnson wrote:$2670 I paid him over 2 months for items. First I got the side skirst I ordered from him, so I sent him another $2400 for other items full body kit, carbon fiber hood and truck, and a set of rims but never got any of that either

damn dude, thats a lot of money to lose to this @!#$. Did you go to the cops? what did they say? Man, I would kill someone. Looks like he makes a living doing this.

Saturday, July 07, 2007 4:43 PM
I find this slightly comedic, yet upsetting.

A member just made this post with a link to this video on YouTube.....and who commented other than bttkcooled (Scott Machin) himself.

Hope you're still around Scott and that you @!#$ burn in hell.

Monday, July 09, 2007 8:43 AM
IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY UP TO DATE INFO ON SCOTT PLEASE PM ME. A MEMBER ON MY CLUBS FORUM HAS PLENTY OF NEW UP TO DATE INFO ABOUT SCOTT FROM A SCAM SCOTT WAS JUST RUNNING ON ANOTHER SITE.

SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 1:53 PM
they @!#$ stole money from me as well for underbody neons that i never received. its possible that he is still in random lake and i believe he is back on this forums as SEAN JEK.....BEWARE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know this guy personally and hes a complete loser. hes not only ripped me off of money but a couple of my friends as well....now i believe he is under this new name and stalking me....lovely..
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:20 PM
first thing that pops up on google when entering his name plus wisconsin.

Quote:

Scott Machin (414) 463-4445 4423 N 107th St, Milwaukee, WI 53225

ps: it didn't do that in the past. so this could be a new addy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:41 PM

SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:32 PM
Awesome new info, would be fun to do a whitepage search, locate neighbors, call one up and ask if they have a douchebag driving a silver Evo living next door.

Sunday, July 29, 2007 12:42 PM
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 7:46 AM
Am I missing something? why hasnt anyone called the police?

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:35 PM
i give you guys props for having so much patience, i would of either drove all the way up there and kicked his a$$ or would of made a lawsuit. if this guy is such an a$$hole and ripping everyone off why doesnt someone just contact the authorities and prosecute his dumb B$%CH A$$?? c'mon guys take some action, this would definately not fly in my book.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 4:52 PM
its not really that easy...hes a sneaky son of a bitch and most cases its his word vs yours....like me for example....i thought he was a friend getting me a group rate on underbodies, my best friend owed me money so he said he would gjve scott money for the underbodies...when i asked scott about it he said josh didnt so i gave scott the money for the underbodies......well i later found out that josh did too....anyways scott gave me run around after run around about them arriving broken or him never being home when the ups guy arrived....2 years later and me and josh are still out of $150 each and scott is no where to be found.
Friday, August 03, 2007 12:38 PM
If he asks for cash only, you're gonna get screwed.

Contact the company if you're not sure about a group buy.

If worse comes to worst: if you know his License plate #, you can likely register a lien on his vehicle or if worse comes to worst, you can band together and put together a civil suit.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search