CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, January 09, 2006 8:02 PM
Sorry to hear that you haven't recieved your money back yet. I hope you went to the police already. I would also open a civil case. You can sue him for the money, or have the bank cancel the check. Best of luck, I hope you recieve your money back.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:27 PM
any update?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:04 AM
no not yet im sorry to say but like i said the authorities will handle this so ill let u all know what happens as soon as it does

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:51 AM
HA ! Hes got 3 posts going in performance as to how he should spend cavipower1 's money ! What a dick ! I can't wait to get the update of him being locked up for fraud.
Oh and this is great ! In the performance forum hes saying that cavipower1 is the lyer !
Um, does he realize that the package he sent would have been weighed when he sent it so the post office or UPS would have known how much to charge for the shipping !
All the cops need do is compare that weight with the weight of the dumbells sent and if they match ......... BUSTED !!

Did you know this type of fraud falls under federal jurisdiction because it was done thru the mail and it crossed state lines .

Your screwed dude .

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:49 PM
yeah, mail fraud is a serious felony... in iowa where i live, if you get 3 felonies on your record you're locked up for life.

Check out my build thread!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search