ATTENTION JBO MEMBERS - Page 10 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ATTENTION JBO MEMBERS
Thursday, April 13, 2006 5:48 PM
I haven't paid my respects yet. Better late than never.

I hope Saint's family and friends are within Gods hands right now as He will help them through these hard time.

I have great respect for all of our military fighting for our rights.

Please, all come home safe and sound!

How do I get a Saint ribbon on my sig? I would give a donation, but I honestly do not have any money right now.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 6:50 PM
to all jbo members i would like to say thank you...the arrangements were Beautiful and lynne and myself were taken back by not only recieving one arrangement, but 4!!!. The wake was good, a lot of people came including firefighters, policemen, state policemen, veterans, marines that brian was stationed with along with local marines, emts, family, friends, citzens, and state officals...marines standing at full attention on either side of brian and changing off every 15 minutes...it was beatiful...the funeral as well was VERY sad, but at the same time gave you such a huge sense of pride. all in all i thank each and every person from the org that helped to make this easier for not only brians family but myself as well...you all hold a HUGE place in my heart and words will never express how much it means to me and to him....thank you

Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:51 PM
As a fellow service member(USAF-Active Duty) and brother of a fallen Marine, this hits extremely close to home for me. I apologize for this being so late but i have been busy.
I would just like to say thank you Saint, Farewell and may you always stand in god's grace while you gaurd the streets and gates of heaven. SEMPER FI!!!!!!! At Ease.

YOU DESERVE A 21GUN SALUTE!!!!
Friday, April 28, 2006 5:24 AM
Wow, I just read about this....very sad. He died in a accident....very sad. At least those bastard insurgents didn't get him.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
Friday, April 28, 2006 11:37 PM
As a former career firefighter, this also hits close to home. Both locally, and in the news. My condolences go to his family, friends, and loved ones, the ones who inspired him to do what ultimately lead to his ascendance.

There are so many things that are important in daily life, I can't begin to describe them -- but most important to all of us fortunate enough to be here and read this -- please, remember our service members. Police, Fire, Medical... and of course and most importantly, all of our troops!

Rest in peace brother, fraternally.

--
Res'gd Pvt. Lee M. Lemoine
IAFF / AFL-CIO

-=[2004 JBody Bash - '82-'94 Street Modified - Third Place]=-
http://www.turbochargedsoul.com/

[TZ3] 1994 Cavalier Z24 Convertible, Automatic, (Boost around the bend)
[TZ2] 1993 3.1 Liter V6 Intercooled TurboChevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible 5 speed
:: REST IN PIECES :: (Parts available, PM me!)
1994 Subaru Legacy L AWD Wagon 5sp/EJ22 - Daily Driver
N3LEE - Amateur Radio
Sunday, May 07, 2006 5:07 AM

OMG !!! I just found out.
Its not fair. really not fair.

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] coach built jeep
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 7:25 PM
WOW i just became a member and it hurts when i hear crap like that. We should all rally to the white house and protest the war. I have been wanting to protest it for a while.

Bryan
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:25 PM
WOW i just became a member and it hurts when i hear crap like that. We should all rally to the white house and protest the war. I have been wanting to protest it for a while.
Quote:

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:27 PM
Quote:

(Wow, I dont know what I did on the first post)

Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:04 PM
Sunfire N20, is that a yes or because i never know what ....... means

If it ain't broke...you're not tryin.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search