ATTENTION JBO MEMBERS - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ATTENTION JBO MEMBERS
Monday, April 03, 2006 3:29 AM
may god be with his friends and family.
he truly was a good guy on here.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Monday, April 03, 2006 4:01 AM
R.I.P. Thank you for your service and protection! God Bless you and the ones you left behind!
Monday, April 03, 2006 4:11 AM
OMG. Rest in peace brother, and thank you for your dedication to this country. It's something I hope our generation will never forget.

Monday, April 03, 2006 4:26 AM
Saint...SAINT OMFG......no @!#$ way......

Thoughts and prayers go out to all.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Monday, April 03, 2006 4:29 AM
I really don't know what to say.

I hope you're in a better place now, bro. You've been a member here for as long as I can remember and I hope you'll continue doing the things you love wherever you are now.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.

Monday, April 03, 2006 5:02 AM
R.I.P. Saint

Monday, April 03, 2006 5:07 AM
I remember talking to him when I first joined in 02. We were supposed to race at the 02 JBO bash....that @!#$in sucks....RIP man, my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Monday, April 03, 2006 5:09 AM
wow... i really dont know what to say. condolences to all those who knew him and and to all those who didnt, like myself, what a pitty we never will.

Injection is nice but id rather be BLOWN!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2290307
Monday, April 03, 2006 5:10 AM
Monday, April 03, 2006 5:19 AM
Def did not expect it to be anyone i really knew when i started reading the post.

I dont even know what to say about that

Monday, April 03, 2006 5:38 AM
OMG

Deepest prayers go out to his family and friends

Being an Army wife (husband also deployed) its hard when you hear things like this. Tho I never really knew him, He seemed like a great guy and enjoyed what he was doing. May he rest in great honor in heaven for what he did for our country.

Monday, April 03, 2006 5:48 AM
Damn! I can't believe it, Saint?!? Holy sh-t!!! He was one of the few good guys on here that never started sh-t with anyone. This is efed up!! I hope to God he didn't feel it.
May you rest in peace Saint.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:01 AM
this is really terrible news. Saint was a truly stand up guy, exactly the type of person that makes us feel secure back here in the states, knowing people like him are out there defending us. all i can say is i hope he knew how much we appreciated what he did for us and that we didnt take it for granted. RIP Buddy.

for those interested, I took the liberty of finding the last post he made here on the org, it was posted Friday February 24th just after he arrived back in "the sandbox" as he called it. http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=5&i=498030&t=498030#498030

Brian

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:13 AM

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:20 AM
RIP Saint

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Monday, April 03, 2006 6:22 AM
Saint wrote:Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

That brought a tear to my eye.

RIP Saint. May you watch over all of us buddy.

Yella02 - Words cannot express the sorrow you must be going though. Keep your chin up and good luck during this emotional time.

Disclaimer: I will probally offend you with what is written in this post.

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:23 AM
Saint was always an upstanding member here. It's difficult knowing we lost one of our very best.

My deepest respects go to his family and friends. I hope they can see that he is in a better place now.

Rest in Peace Saint.

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:51 AM
KanewtZ wrote:
Saint wrote:Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

That brought a tear to my eye.

RIP Saint. May you watch over all of us buddy.

Yella02 - Words cannot express the sorrow you must be going though. Keep your chin up and good luck during this emotional time.

Same here, he was trully a great guy on here... Rest in peace Saint, you will be greatly missed

Monday, April 03, 2006 7:01 AM
Jonathan Pike wrote:I never really knew him but have seen alot of his posts. He seemed like a great guy, always cool. Brian, thank you for defending our country and God bless.

Monday, April 03, 2006 7:03 AM
I am truly sorry and want to send my dearest prayers to his family and others that were close with him.

Also, we need to send some flowers to his family.
Monday, April 03, 2006 7:20 AM
Juice pushrods wrote:
Jonathan Pike wrote:I never really knew him but have seen alot of his posts. He seemed like a great guy, always cool. Brian, thank you for defending our country and God bless.

Im really sorry, God bless our soldiers and bring them back home soon.

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Monday, April 03, 2006 7:38 AM
RIP. Always enjoyed debating with him in the war forum.

Monday, April 03, 2006 8:01 AM
wow.. I am sorry.. I NEVER expected this to happen to someone I know.. I always respected Saint.. we didnt talk much but damn...

my condolences

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, April 03, 2006 8:09 AM
We have a smiley on the A-10 Forum I belong to that is perfectly appropiate for this situation.

R.I.P. Saint

Monday, April 03, 2006 8:11 AM
i didn't even know him personally, just from seeing his many posts, but i feel like i lost someone ive known for a while

ive seen him around here for as long as i can remeber.....ill have to send a little prayer out to his family

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search