Thanks to those who've helped me so far. - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thanks to those who've helped me so far.
Monday, March 20, 2006 8:27 AM
I needed to give a special shout out to all those who have made my dream of having a great custom Cavalier come that much closer. We have some of the greatest people here on the .org, and they need to be recognized.

Special thanks to Robert Millar, of Millar Auto Design, aka slow2pt2 here on the .org
He not only lives locally but has used his talents and skills to help me design and go forward on my own one-pff widebodty kit, custom dash, and a few other items down the road. This guy is great, honest and very skilled. I'd more then reccomend him and his fiberglass work to anyone who is considering it.

Another thanks to Steve at Blue Cav Customs. Even though I have been delayed on sending him the Sunfire parts he needs for making the templates for Sunfires he's been very kind and understanding about it. I'll be very proud to feature his products in my car, adding that bit of detail I need to really stand out at the local shows in the future.

And to my friend Josh, aka IZN TRBL, one of the greatest J-body supporters, going out of his way to not only help us with supplies for our projects, but researching NEW stuff so we can take that step above the others in the custom car culture. He'll soon enough get a large package from me of all the stuff I want chromed, as well as an order for his CF gas door to be integrated with my widebody kit (a cf widebody kit).

I also want to send thanks out to buzz122 for helping me with my cluster lights, Joe "Eazy" for all his knowledge that I've used as a resource and any other J-body member that I know and may have missed.

Thanks guy for keeping my dream alive, even when things are tough and tight.

My Car Domain

Re: Thanks to those who've helped me so far.
Monday, March 20, 2006 8:28 AM
And I'm gonna bump this so I can get email replies to follow this post. Thanks again everyone.

My Car Domain
Monday, March 20, 2006 9:30 AM
glad to be of any help man!! and all listed above I agree are great guys and we're lucky to have them as JBO members!!

long live the

Monday, March 20, 2006 12:23 PM

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:10 AM
Havent dealt with the other guys but Rob Millar is a great guy! Been helping me out a great deal too!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:30 PM
Thanks guys that means alot

I wanna thank Tim (badacedesign) AKA Kustmace for being a great guy and for those awesome Tshirts (cnat wait to get mine)

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:39 AM
Okay... I need to send another thanks out to ALL the J-body people who've helped me, supported my crazy ideas, and even physically worked on my car. I will miss having a J, but times determine I don't get another one for right now.

Here's why I'm out of Modding my J.

So thank you, but noe farewell. I'll still be around, I still have a few ideas I want to bring to fruition before I go.

My Car Domain
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search