BEWARE: Azncav - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
BEWARE: Azncav
Sunday, April 22, 2007 5:09 AM
alright i'm pretty pissed off right now.

this guy was selling me a full type j kit, 2 cf resivior covers, and a cf spoiler for $1000.

he seemed like a respectable guy so i sent him the money orders very quick. it's been two weeks and i haven't seen anything. he hasn't even shipped the items yet. everytime i ask he keeps delaying the ship day telling me he drives a truck and keeps working over time.

it's been two days and i haven't gotten a PM from him.

i don't make a lot of cash so it took me a little while to get this money together and now i'm not sure i'll get the items.

what can i do to get my cash back or the items i paid for?

Re: BEWARE: Azncav
Sunday, April 22, 2007 7:22 AM
that's too bad justin. you may have found this about him if you searched "azncav".....
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=13&i=12228&t=10208&p=1

in this for sale thread in the regionals listed on March 25, 2007:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=13&i=14111&t=14111
you see his first paragraph saying:

Quote:

"well im here to get rid of some item i have, i know i havnt been that great if a fellow member but im here now to start over and i hope you guys allow me to do so. ill take care what i have to do"

if titus cruises around here, he may be able to chime in and add some more information about his situation. but i dont think he received his money nor items back.

sorry to hear, and good luck justin.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, April 22, 2007 9:08 AM
its being shipped out moday .. chill out .. dang .. i like said b4 .. what i did was wrong .. i paid titus recently .. and plan on starting on over on the org .. rain work sickness was a factor .. i told you its packed and read to be shipped .. and i also said that on saturday i was trying to get the kit out on two dat shipping through dhl but the offices are closed on weekend .. and also it hasnt been two days .. if anything it was barely a day .. i was out for a bit yesterday trying to get someone who would ship an over sized item ..

Sunday, April 22, 2007 9:11 AM
can you contact titus for me > let him know i paypaled him the money ? i dont think he confirmed it yet
Sunday, April 22, 2007 1:13 PM
like i said. get me some tracking numbers as proof and i'll let everyone know you did, in fact, hold up your end of the agreement and this thread will die.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 3:45 PM
you wait 2 days and then you make a beware thread? sorry bud but you have to wait a little bit longer than that. this thread wasnt needed. you could have IM'd, emailed, called him.

Check out my build thread!

Sunday, April 22, 2007 4:00 PM
Accepted Failure (EliteCavy) wrote:you wait 2 days and then you make a beware thread? sorry bud but you have to wait a little bit longer than that. this thread wasnt needed. you could have IM'd, emailed, called him.

can't you read? it's been two weeks. read the original post before posting.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 5:00 PM
justinlw wrote:
Accepted Failure (EliteCavy) wrote:you wait 2 days and then you make a beware thread? sorry bud but you have to wait a little bit longer than that. this thread wasnt needed. you could have IM'd, emailed, called him.

well as you were worried ..i actually had didnt get the money order cash til lthe end of that week... i openend an account with wamu .. and deposited it there .. which was held for 7 more days .. .i had to wait 7 days for it to clear .. dont worry man stop worrying im not gonna take your money
Sunday, April 22, 2007 5:28 PM
im interested to see how this turns out
Sunday, April 22, 2007 5:42 PM
First of all I would like to say I met up with Azncav a few times at local meets. I met up with him and I sold him some parts and he gave me money. Second time we met up he didn't have the money on him and we were at a meet and I told him he can send me a money order later.
Well that money order never came, I kept bugging him about it but never got any money.

He was off the org for a while and when I saw him back on and that he purchased another j-body and selling parts I new he must have money now. So I got a hold of him and he said he would pay me.
Well it took about a week or two until I finally recieve an e-mail from paypal stating that I have been sent a e-check from azncav. It takes a few days to clear so technically he hasn't paid me yet. but I expect for the e-check to clear.
Thats how my situation sits right now. I hope he ships out your stuff and you get it. If not please get a hold of me asap because I can help you out.
Im tired of being scammed by people on the internet. I have lost over 400 dollars so far to scammers on the net and I will do anything in my power to help others out if I can.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 6:05 PM
justinlw wrote:

i know how to read, you said he hasnt replied to your pm's in 2 days... not everyone checks thier inbox every couple days.

Check out my build thread!

Sunday, April 22, 2007 6:06 PM
yall need to chill out ... i also had to wait for the money orders to clear at my bank.. all the threatening and what not is not needed .

"dude. if i don't get my @!#$ i will call the vallejo police department and i'll be on a plane to your place within a week. do not rip me off..."

again do not threaten me .. so what if it took longer then you expected .. it took longer then i exected also .. if you really want to get on a plane in two weeks then be my guess... but its not gonna do you any good when your kit is being shipped out.

if i was such a scammer why would i gave him a shipping address? why would i give any info ..i have kept in touch since the beginning .. so before anyone even attempt to judge me please learn who i am first .. there are members her who went through worse .. at least i attemt to keep in touch ..
Sunday, April 22, 2007 6:11 PM
and havnt you considered i live in a aparment ... its not that easy to work on your car or hold a big ass box ... not like i have a garage where i can pull it inside and take the kit off all at one try .. it took me three days.. why ? lets see i had to run an extension wire to my parking area so i can use my roto tool to drill out the rivets ... not to mention theres no daylight at 8pm ..i know your excited to get your kit .. and sorry its taking so long ..
Sunday, April 22, 2007 6:18 PM
oh and one more thing ... when i said i told you b4 ...
this is before you sent out the money order. i told you i was gonna look for a replacement bumper before i shipped it out ... read your old messages .. its there

so yea i went to pick and pull today close to me no avail . its not like i didnt tell you anyways ... i told you myself

cool. i'll send one out.

--- azncav wrote:

yes this is a full kit ... just as you see in the pic..

my address is.. ill have the kit shipped out as soon as i get a front bumper .. shouldnt take long at all

this was taken from my inbox
Sunday, April 22, 2007 7:04 PM
azncav wrote:
justinlw wrote:

well as you were worried ..i actually had didnt get the money order cash til lthe end of that week... i openend an account with wamu .. and deposited it there .. which was held for 7 more days .. .i had to wait 7 days for it to clear .. dont worry man stop worrying im not gonna take your money

why didn't you mention this before now? all you kept telling me was you work late and you weren't able to ship it that day and you'd do it the next day. i have the PMs.. that right there just doesn't fit with what you've been telling me at all.

and you don't need new bumpers in order to ship mine out. i'm driving mine with no front because of an 00-02 headlight swap. if you have my stuff boxed up like you say you do then ship it out. it doesn't make sense to hold it till you find new bumpers when what you're selling is off your car and in a box already.

Monday, April 23, 2007 4:24 AM
take it to a pm and quit bitching. if a month goes by and it still doesnt come then complain. christ give the man some time to ship soemthing.

Monday, April 23, 2007 4:39 AM
StrippedCav98 (Now Quotable) wrote:take it to a pm and quit bitching. if a month goes by and it still doesnt come then complain. christ give the man some time to ship soemthing.

stfu..

thanks =)

Monday, April 23, 2007 3:04 PM
justinlw wrote:
StrippedCav98 (Now Quotable) wrote:take it to a pm and quit bitching. if a month goes by and it still doesnt come then complain. christ give the man some time to ship soemthing.

stfu..

thanks =)

your retarded give him some time and quit bitching

Monday, April 23, 2007 3:15 PM
Honestly, 2 weeks...And your upset?
You mailed a money order..This is the problem with mailing payment. It takes time to get it and it takes time to clear. Nothing wrong with that, but if your in a hurry, chose a different way to pay.

He seems like he has kept in contact with you, except for two days...If it wasn't for responsibilities around the house, I wouldn't be on at all last week or this week because of work and sleep. So I understand not being able to get on for a couple days...

Relax, give it some time, and see what happens...

Monday, April 23, 2007 3:19 PM
yellow22 wrote:
justinlw wrote:

stfu..

thanks =)

last time i checked two weeks was plenty of time for anyone to ship nearly anything. it's not like i ordered an entire car and wanted a kit and rims and engine work done. i bought a kit that takes a few hours to take off and box up. if you can't manage to ship that within two weeks then don't friggen sell anything. besides i wasn't the one who was delaying the ship day every other day with a different excuse.

if you don't like what you read here then don't post in the damn thread. people had problems with this guy before and i've been jerked around for two weeks. so do me a favor and shut the hell up.

Monday, April 23, 2007 4:12 PM
you know buddy ... what you are talkn about happened two years ago ... and i myelf .. call myself stupid for doing what i did .. thats the past deal with it ... it was one person ... you make it seem like it was a bunch of people .. and as for taking a few hours to take somethin off ... no ... i had to buy a drill and bit to drill out the revits ... i had to wait till the rain and the weather .. calmed down .. so i took longer then you expected ... if you would have ordered from anyone else it will mostly likely take just as long .. ansd if you ordered from a company .. it would take even longer .. if i were i would be patient.. i gave you a good as deal .. so be patient

rk sport Cf wing ... worth about 400-500 alone .. the kit is 800-900 alone and the pieces are about 160- so just be patient .. and if you dont like what people are saying about you take your own advice and dotn say anything at all ... dang .. man if i were gonna scam you i wouldnt give you my information .

anyways on a lighter note i just got off work . and im tryn to call dhl for two day shipping i need you address again

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:08 AM
WOW!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:29 AM
justinlw wrote:
yellow22 wrote:
justinlw wrote:

stfu..

thanks =)

last time i checked two weeks was plenty of time for anyone to ship nearly anything. it's not like i ordered an entire car and wanted a kit and rims and engine work done. i bought a kit that takes a few hours to take off and box up. if you can't manage to ship that within two weeks then don't friggen sell anything. besides i wasn't the one who was delaying the ship day every other day with a different excuse.

if you don't like what you read here then don't post in the damn thread. people had problems with this guy before and i've been jerked around for two weeks. so do me a favor and shut the hell up.

Your an idiot plain and simple. You mailed him a money order, that takes anywhere from 3 days to over a week sometimes. The mail is far from what i would call timely. He said he got the money order and it was held for 7 days by his bank, so right there can equal out to two weeks.

He's not a business he doesn't have the kit already in a box waiting on a self to send it out. You don't like any of this then only buy from a company.

I don't know either one of you but your being a jackoff, and he may have done something stupid before but hes trying to do right by you and you make him out to be some kind of thief because your impatient.

Learn patience and do us all a favor and STFU.

Thank you have a nice day.

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:52 AM
I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:
justinlw wrote:
yellow22 wrote:
justinlw wrote:

stfu..

thanks =)

Your an idiot plain and simple. You mailed him a money order, that takes anywhere from 3 days to over a week sometimes. The mail is far from what i would call timely. He said he got the money order and it was held for 7 days by his bank, so right there can equal out to two weeks.

He's not a business he doesn't have the kit already in a box waiting on a self to send it out. You don't like any of this then only buy from a company.

I don't know either one of you but your being a jackoff, and he may have done something stupid before but hes trying to do right by you and you make him out to be some kind of thief because your impatient.

Learn patience and do us all a favor and STFU.

Thank you have a nice day.

ding ding ding!!! jeffie ftw

so if i sent you a money order for a part, you would ship it out before it clears? what if i sent a check would you do the same thing? whenever i sell something i wait for the money to clear so i know its all there, then i usually ship the item out within a day or 2 depending on what i have going on w/ my own personal life. like jeffie said you mailed him the money order which lets say takes 5 days then the bank held it for 7 days. again like jeffie that theres your 2 weeks. so like i said before quit your bitching and give him some time

btw maybe if you searched his name you wouldnt of put yourself in this situation (not saying he isnt trying to do good now but obvious if your worried about being ripped off you wouldnt of sent him any money if you searched his name).

so basically you can

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:09 AM

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:03 PM
Only thing I've learned from this thread is justinlw=douche. Seriously man, you are way too impatient.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search