JBO stickers are back! - Page 22 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Monday, September 20, 2010 7:23 AM
Sooo.... whats up with the orders from the "clearence" sale from the end of april?


z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)

Re: JBO stickers are back!
Monday, September 20, 2010 9:19 AM
Dave wrote:

OhForKavy wrote:

WHITECAVY wrote:

Never got my shirt, im guess it was sent to the wrong address. Hopefully it will get re-routed to my RIGHT address.


Have you tracked it Dave? There's a tracking number in the control panel if you click on your order.

Yes, it appears it went to the wrong address. However according to USPS tracking, it is somewhere in limbo right now. I'll check my mailbox tomorrow and see if it was returned. Hopefully it was, but if not, don't worry about it, I've got a couple extras here, I'll make sure you get your shirt.

BaggedOn20s wrote:

However stickers STILL HAVE NOT ARRIVED......

I was never aware of your sticker order, because there was some kind of error, apparently on paypal's end, and the transaction was not verified as it should have been. On my end it showed up as a canceled order. I checked it against paypal and it is in fact a good order, so I'll be sending out your stickers tomorrow.


Dave any luck on my sticker order? I have never received anything.



FOR SALE
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Monday, September 20, 2010 9:48 AM
Still nothing



Re: JBO stickers are back!
Friday, October 01, 2010 12:32 PM
can i still get stickers or anything??
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Friday, October 01, 2010 3:23 PM
Sure you can. I ordered mine back in April and they still haven't gotten here.



FOR SALE
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Friday, October 01, 2010 4:06 PM
BaggedOn20s wrote:

Sure you can. I ordered mine back in April and they still haven't gotten here.


lol..well theres no use paying for something ill never receive.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Monday, October 04, 2010 3:41 PM
i still have not ever recieved anything and nobody has even contacted me about anything i ordered stickers and a t shirt i think in december



http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623318



Re: JBO stickers are back!
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:37 PM
jared methe wrote:

i still have not ever recieved anything and nobody has even contacted me about anything i ordered stickers and a t shirt i think in december


i still have not recieved the bolts for the k brace i bought off you. i even told you not to worry about it and just give me a length for the bolt size and i'd take care of it since you sent everything but the bolts, and still no response from you. not trying to trash your name but, i don't see how you can be complaining about ordering something and not recieving it when your'e doing the same thing to the people that ordered parts from you.



Re: JBO stickers are back!
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:30 PM
blucavvy wrote:

jared methe wrote:

i still have not ever recieved anything and nobody has even contacted me about anything i ordered stickers and a t shirt i think in december


i still have not recieved the bolts for the k brace i bought off you. i even told you not to worry about it and just give me a length for the bolt size and i'd take care of it since you sent everything but the bolts, and still no response from you. not trying to trash your name but, i don't see how you can be complaining about ordering something and not recieving it when your'e doing the same thing to the people that ordered parts from you.






Re: JBO stickers are back!
Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:23 AM
you say you are not trying to trash my name then the next sentence that is exactly what you do. i am sending you some money for your hassle. i have never screwed anybody over on this forum and i try to work everything out. the stickers is merely because i have not heard anything back from the op about getting money back or the product. . i was working 60 hours a week when you text me so when i got home i wasnt exactly thinking of measureing a bolt. it isnt that hard to figure out how big of a bolt you need to get. i am sorry i take full responibility for the lack on my part. and i will be gifting you money back for your troubles. so i hope this shows i am trying to keep a good name on jbody. and i will work with people before i just go posting thinjs that could have been settled privately. p.s i sent you money back payment was sent. thankss and have a nice day



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:31 AM


http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623318



Re: JBO stickers are back!
Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:31 AM
jared methe wrote:

you say you are not trying to trash my name then the next sentence that is exactly what you do. i am sending you some money for your hassle. i have never screwed anybody over on this forum and i try to work everything out. the stickers is merely because i have not heard anything back from the op about getting money back or the product. you ssaid not to worry about the bolts and just to measure them. i was working 60 hours a week when you text me so when i got home i wasnt exactly thinking of measureing a bolt. it isnt that hard to figure out how big of a bolt you need to get. i am sorry i take full responibility for the lack on my part. and i will be gifting you money back for your troubles. so i hope this shows i am trying to keep a good name on jbody. and i will work with people before i just go posting thinjs that could have been settled privately. p.s i sent you money back payment was sent. thankss and have a nice day


i apologize jared. i should have waited and settled this with you privately.




Re: JBO stickers are back!
Saturday, October 09, 2010 9:43 PM
Mike wrote:

Still nothing




Re: JBO stickers are back!
Saturday, October 09, 2010 10:57 PM
Mike wrote:

Mike wrote:

Still nothing


Still no stickers here. Can we just get a refund? No need for stickers anymore, they are so first/second quarter of '10.

Out of style.



FOR SALE
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Sunday, October 10, 2010 11:21 AM
22 pages worth of complaining, and people saying how they never received them, or it takes a REALLY long time.

At what point do you morons realize it will take MONTHS to receive your stickers?! God forbid you ordered them a month or two ago. There are people on here that waited almost a year to get them.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Sunday, October 10, 2010 4:43 PM
Exodus 259 wrote:

22 pages worth of complaining, and people saying how they never received them, or it takes a REALLY long time.

At what point do you morons realize it will take MONTHS to receive your stickers?! God forbid you ordered them a month or two ago. There are people on here that waited almost a year to get them.


People don't read. If they did they will notice that complaining has done nothing since Dave obviously isn't checking this thread. The only thing that worked was to make a list of outstanding orders and then contacting Dave with the list. Bombarding him with complaints is just going to make him ignore everyone.

I am not saying these people don't have a reason to complain, I think its absolutely innapropriate for Dave to make people wait this long without any communication. But this whining isn't going to solve the problem. This is not just directed to the last couple people who have complained, EVERYBODY who hasn't received their order should be making a list, keeping shirts and stickers seperate.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Sunday, October 10, 2010 5:26 PM
Regardless of what you two are complaining about, This is the thread about the stickers. There are people who didn't receive anything yet, And will continue to post in it.

Have a problem with it? Hit the red "X" at the top right corner.



Re: JBO stickers are back!
Sunday, October 10, 2010 5:29 PM
Mike wrote:

Regardless of what you two are complaining about, This is the thread about the stickers. There are people who didn't receive anything yet, And will continue to post in it.

Have a problem with it? Hit the red "X" at the top right corner.


Did you not read the second half of my post? People can complain as much as they want, I'm just saying they obviously aren't getting any results with the way they are complaining. I'm not telling the to stop posting, I'm giving them advice on what I think would be much more effective...
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:12 PM
D.Simoes wrote:

Mike wrote:

Regardless of what you two are complaining about, This is the thread about the stickers. There are people who didn't receive anything yet, And will continue to post in it.

Have a problem with it? Hit the red "X" at the top right corner.


Did you not read the second half of my post? People can complain as much as they want, I'm just saying they obviously aren't getting any results with the way they are complaining. I'm not telling the to stop posting, I'm giving them advice on what I think would be much more effective...


Speaking of not reading the second half of a post....Here's the second half of mine.


Mike wrote:


Have a problem with it? Hit the red "X" at the top right corner.


Dave knows this thread is here, He knows he still owes stickers. I'm sure he has seen it lately. Just because he doesn't post in here doesn't mean he doesn't see it.



Re: JBO stickers are back!
Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:22 PM
^I don't know what your issue with me is. I said I was giving them advice on a more effective way of getting what they want. I never once said they should stop posting and I never said I have a problem with this thread. So your smartass comment of if I have a problem click the red X doesn't apply. Maybe you should think about what I wrote AGAIN since you obviously still think I was complaining about something. Obviously Dave knows this thread is here, but do you really think he is going to go through a 22 page thread and make his own list of who has not received their orders? If people want things done faster than they should make it easier for Dave to see who is still owed stickers. Feel free to continue argueing with me, getting this thread locked will obviously help everyone who hasn't received their orders.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Monday, October 11, 2010 11:09 AM
Sure thing e-police, we'll hit the red x right away . . .

Now you kids can continue your whining about the stickers.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Monday, October 11, 2010 2:40 PM
Stickers Please? Or Monies so I can spend it elsewhere.

I would even be ok if you sent the tax write off paper and considered it a donation.

You don't like the bitching then go troll somewheres else, we just want what we paid for. This topic isn't like your local food stamp line.



FOR SALE

Re: JBO stickers are back!
Monday, October 11, 2010 7:59 PM
Points to you for admitting you guys are whiners. After 22 pages, you'd think people would learn that whining does nothing.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:16 AM
Well, Looks like you guys were right and "whining" does nothing because Dave PM'd me yesterday pertaining this subject..

Thanks Dave!

Back to you whining about people whining in a thread..


Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, October 12, 2010 7:16 AM


Re: JBO stickers are back!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 9:57 AM
Please point out where you feel I was whining...

If you go to a customer service desk in a store, what do you think works better, people waiting in line, or everyone shouting at the employees? Sure whoever is causing the biggest commotion will get helped first, but is that fair to the people who have been waiting quietly for hours(in this case months)?

The only thing that got any results was when speedline came in here and MADE A LIST. But apparently when I suggest you do that again, I'm just whining. And before you go off and say you were referring to Exodus, read the fourth and fifth word of your post again.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:34 AM
Jumping to conclusions now eh? Good thing its pretty clear who I was reffering to. I know what I typed. No hard feelings towards either of you but, Unless you and exodus have outstaning orders, I see no real need for your posts in this particular thread.

Im not here to take people by the hand and make lists. Im here for my stickers.

If you want to get a list going, go for it. Because it worked so well the last time



This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search