Help: LF Build Thread of Bagged Semi - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help: LF Build Thread of Bagged Semi
Saturday, March 02, 2013 10:54 AM
Haven't been on the site for a while, sold my J and moved onto other things. When I was on the forum last, a member here had built a bagged semi and had his build thread here. I had it favorited, but can't seem to find it now. The semi was beige in colour, and one of the pictures showed it doing a smoky burnout. Can anyone give me the link to this build thread? Thanks

Re: Help: LF Build Thread of Bagged Semi
Sunday, March 03, 2013 5:08 AM
Build threads usually only exist in the Photos and Media forum, you may want to to try to search there. Unless it was a pure motor build thread, then it would be in either Performance or Boost depending on whether it was an all motor build or a boosted build.

Try searching in those forums... If the thread you were looking for, was ever in General at one time, one of the mods noticed it and moved it to the appropriate forum.

Sunday, March 03, 2013 5:41 AM
Monday, March 04, 2013 7:22 PM
Mystic02VA (GME Chat) wrote:Build threads usually only exist in the Photos and Media forum, you may want to to try to search there. Unless it was a pure motor build thread, then it would be in either Performance or Boost depending on whether it was an all motor build or a boosted build.

Try searching in those forums... If the thread you were looking for, was ever in General at one time, one of the mods noticed it and moved it to the appropriate forum.

They made Cavalier Semi Trucks? You may want to try the Other Cars forum since it was a pure not Cavalier build. Thanks! I wanna be a modertator now.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search