CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:34 PM
Okay so this is how the story goes. i saw an ad for a nx wet kit for 550 dollars in the classifieds. i email the guy and he seems like he really wants to sell the kit. i send him the money and then he asks for 50 more dollars for shipping. i send the money and he says that he sent the packages. well i get the packages today and when i go to open them and all i see inside the package is dumbells. so i auto matically got fackin pissed off because i knew i had gotten ripped off. now i dont have a job so i sold my dirt bike to get the money to buy the nitrous kit and it fackin pisses me off that i got ripped off when i worked hard to buy my bike then sell it to get to buy the nitrous and then i get ripped off. the guys username is jmilin5931 and this is his registry if anyone knows anything about him that could help me get my money back and have the authoritys take care of him i would greatly appreciate it. cuz i know that someone out there has talked to him and knows something that may help me. please do so because if i were to know something that could help one of you all i would do all i could to help. like i said all i want is my money back and for this guy to pay for what he did and so he will not do this to anyone else. and mods please do not erase this if you were thinking about and if this needs to be moved please do so. thank you

Re: CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:36 PM
by the way this is his cardomain website if it matters cardomain site

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:42 PM
...jesus, he sent you dumbells? i thought this only happened in the movies and hong kong. Im sorry i dont have any idea what you should do..but wanted to offer my condolences. maybe call your local police and have the feds investigate...my brother had to do this when he gots scammed for 2400.00 on an ebay "purchase".

good luck..

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:54 PM
That is messed up, and I think its fraud. Take pictures of the boxes with the dumbells in them with the address labels on them. Contact the district atonery office and ask their advice. just take pictures and make sure you keep all your documents, print out any emails he sent. Thats my 2 cents. That really sucks, and I hope you get your money or kit, and get to keep the dumbells. Make sure you contact the person that sold the nitrous. They might change their story if they know that the feds are involved.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:19 PM
^^^^^^ yep. Build the best case possible against him. chances are, you are number 5453 that he's sold a "nitrous" kit to. Good luck, again.

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:28 PM
thanks guys yeah i called the police and made a report and ill take pics of the boxes and stuff and hopefully i can get my money back. i have his licensce plates i got them off his cardomain site do you think that can help me too? i dont know what to do i just want my money back. well anyways thanks again guys

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:29 PM
i would go into the PA region and ask them if they know about him. i wish you luck man.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:36 PM
as soon as he mailed the package it became mail fraud, I hate to waste one of my last 3 posts for this month on this but contact the following people in both your state and his.

State Attorney General
Postmaster General
His local Police Department (Both City and County, if no results, the State Police as well)

If none of this works, multi-state fraud is a federal crime and can be investigated by the FBI, call your local office and ask if you should file with them or at anouther office. There is a good chance that he's screwed other people so there might already be a file open on him. If you used a money order, contact the company you got it from, a small few have fraud protection. if it involved paypal, a credit card or bank at all, contact them ASAP.

Keep a record of all of the information you can about him, from name, address, phone number, print all the e-mail WITH FULL HEADERS. Even the color and type of car he drives, where is lives ( Macungie, Pennsylvania?) etc.. if you can find a picture of him, print it and provide it with the report. if you haven't already (and it may be a long shot) get whatever ws sent in the box finger printed (if you handled then a lot it won't do much good, some packaging materials will also smudge and remove the prints.)

I can't say no one has ever tried to rip me off, but there is always a way to get even.

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 8:01 PM
ok thank u guys very much i am doing all i can to see if i can get my money back. thank u all for being such good people and helping me through this.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:02 AM
he has 2 people as "friends" in his profile. ask them about him or if they can share any info. if nothing else happens, find him then beat the crap out of him

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:26 AM
ya man, contact the authorities in his state, and town. this happened to me and a few other people. some may remember the incident, but he scammed a total of around $6000 from a number of people. we all got together, filed all our reports, spoke with the police in his town, and he eventually paid us all back and went to jail. dont give up, just get all the info possible on him anyway you can. it took us about 5 months to get our money, but in the end we broke even. sorry to hear there's such scumbags amongst the JBO fam.

good luck, and dont give up

Fred Ohlson "The people that devised this cruel attempt
at acceptance and fame burn in there honda civics"

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:20 AM
thanks guys hopefully everything works out. i mean like i said i just want my money back because i think its messed up that someone would do this to anyone not just me because some people save up money and then get ripped off. but ill see what happens and hopefully everything will work out. thanks

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:52 AM
lol he lives about an hour from me, paypal me 5 bucks and his addy and i'll be on my way

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:52 AM
for real!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn that would be sweet!!!!!!!!!! and ill pay pal u 10 bucks if u want!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:21 AM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]lol he lives about an hour from me, paypal me 5 bucks and his addy and i'll be on my way

^^^ LOL! Always trying to make a buck. you told me you would check somebody out( ebay post on OT) for $10. LOL! i guess you do what you can to make that dollar

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:55 AM
lol i cant help i happen to live around these people. philly is alot closer though

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:58 PM
Hey Bagged Cav give me the address and Ill roll up with a roll back and take the whole damn car. This guy thinks hes slick lets see how slick he is when hes walking everywhere. Cavipower hit me up on E-mail and we'll talk about re-poing the whole car.
I'm sick of hearing about this low life s--t and this time this numb nuts is close enough for me to do something about him. Hey Nikki if you see this do you know this ass clown? If so the price for your engine re-build just dropped if you give it up.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:08 PM
Ok I just looked at his car domain site and this guys not very bright. His tag number can be read plane as day Its Penn tag # FMS-0803. Just contact the state police and BAM! you got his dumb ass! Or better yet you can just contact the DMV in Pa and give them the tag # and for like $5.00 they'll give you all his infomation. Its public information and the $5.00 covers the cost of printing you out his info. Good luck I hope this helps you nail this pole smoking ass clown.

Oh and BTW if he turns in the tags or reports them stolen his info still is in the system.
Hey I bet you can even get it from an on-line sorce then once you get all his info you can have REAL fun. Like getting credit cards in his name and buying that new Porsche you've always wanted. Or you can always post his E-mail address on gay personial
sites. Thats always fun. Theres lots of things you can do just use your imagination.

Let me know if you need any help thinking of creative ways to get him back. I got a ton of them.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:10 PM
Oh just in case he clears it heres his E-mail address
jmilin5931@yahoo.com

I say we should E-mail bomb him!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:21 PM
Whoe one of his friends is Event !! Get with Event I bet he'll help get to the bottom of this. Him and I may disagree about stuff but hes a good guy.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:30 PM
wow man, that is ridiculous...I hope it all works out for you man and the authorites can help you out...that kinda pisses me off to. The NERVE of this guy to actually MAIL DUMBELLS...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:25 PM
jackalope ill contact the dmv and i already emailed event and the other dude in his friends list. so hopefully they will reply with some helpful info. and i also reported him to cardomain so hopefully they can help me out too. i dont know how though. but thanks guys for the help and ill keep trying to get my money back.thanks

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:15 PM
Glad to help any way I can. Just let me know if you need that rollback.

Friday, October 21, 2005 9:38 AM
thanks jackalope, but i think im gonna wait and see what happens first. i already contacted the authorities over there and informed them on what happended and gave them his information that i had. but dont worry if it doesnt work out youll be recieving an email from me thanks

Friday, October 21, 2005 10:00 AM
Cavipower i''m sorry to hear this happened to you. About a month ago I was emailing him about the kit for my brother. Now i'm glad my brother changed his mind about nitrous. But once again sorry dude, hope everything works in your favor.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search