Beware of azncav!!! - Page 4 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Beware of azncav!!!
Thursday, October 27, 2005 5:15 PM
well, i believe i can talk about texas all i want. thanks. the thing is i wasnt talking bad about your precious state. sorry if you took it the wrong way, or you just may be "thin skinned". either or, you and your state dont have anything to worry about. i myself would love to live in texas again if i could find a job that paid just as much as the one i have at this present time. *except that damn humidity!!*. ya gotta love low property value!!! any who, thanks for reminding us that that guy was "very very slow".

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Thursday, October 27, 2005 6:39 PM
lol, don't mess with texas or azncav.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:01 PM
Sunfires rule! (Tom) wrote:lol, don't mess with texas or azncav.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, October 27, 2005 9:21 PM
Paul Wall and Mike Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! San Antonio is gorgeous! The woman there are out of this world....

Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:48 PM
The women all over texas are hot Now dont get me wrong Cali does have all da fine ASIAN women,there are a hand full down here but most are in cali.

And yes the HUMIDITY is a real big pain in da arse thats the only thing i hate about it here, but i dont think i would leave for nothing.
Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:16 PM
Heck, the only reason i left texas was cuz i joined the air force and got stationed in ARKANSAS of all places.

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Sunday, October 30, 2005 8:01 PM
that is BAD lol
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:00 AM
he sold me the seats for 80 bucks, but i never paid him

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:45 PM
Sac.

if I wasn't in such a tight money pit, I'd buy a shirt >.>

haha this has gotten soo off topic.

Sunday, December 18, 2005 9:57 PM
So what ever did happen?
Sunday, December 18, 2005 11:15 PM
Nothing happened. I still have not seen a dime from the money he owes me. Im still waiting cause evertime I ask him he tells me he is sending it out soon. I don't know if he knows the definition of soon.

Friday, December 30, 2005 12:56 AM
time to put foot to ass man.

Friday, December 30, 2005 7:39 AM
Can you guys believe this? Its almost been a year and I still have not gotten any money from him. Either he is really poor or he is the biggest lier ever. I sure learned my lesson.

Friday, December 30, 2005 8:17 AM
wow i was just reading the 4 pages of posts here and all i can say is thats crazy he must dont want to pay u cause 80 bucks isnt hard to come up with espcially in one year

Friday, December 30, 2005 10:47 AM
yea, i have learned from this. due to this whole fiasco, i have someone coming over to pick up a c/f fuel door. but i made sure to tell them, "if you dont come with the money, i am not handing over the door". i tried to not sound mean or heartless, but i didnt want this exact same thing to happen to me. if i had not read this thread, i probably would have trusted anybody and done the same thing as titus. were just too nice.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:06 PM
SIGH !!!!! Josh you don't have to worry about me, first of all I have the money on hand right now, I'm just waiting for your boy to make the dang thing so I can go pick it up. You know the plan.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:22 PM
Cinny wrote:
azncav wrote:i have no drama ...just pe0ople talk abou things they have no idea on wats goin on

dude I'm not even in your area and I know whats going on...how sad is that

just pay the man even if its $10 a week, just do it.

x2

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:04 PM
SAC wrote:he sold me the seats for 80 bucks, but i never paid him
And he's not ashamed of it either.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:04 PM
just to let everyone know, it was a pleasure to do business with eviltec art. he came over on time, hung out for a while and paid in full. if anyone needs to know, he is great to do business with and i hope we can do business again soon.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:25 PM
^^^ Why you got to do that to me Josh, trying to make me feel bad that my transaction didn't go as smooth as yours? Just kidding. Anyways, I hope he shows up at our meet, with the money.

Sunday, January 22, 2006 11:23 PM
ANYONE who can't pay $80 is a Tyrone Biggums cracker. A year for $80? Are you from a @!#$ 3rd world country or something BRO? If your bank screws you, it's because you are overdrawn, SO, get more overdrawn and pay the real people who need the money. He'll pay his car, his bank, but he won't pay another J-bodyer? Just consider it a lesson, I guess. A really stupid stupid lesson to learn.

HE WILL NEVER PAY. HE WILL JUST TALK. SEEN IT BEFORE.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:52 AM
Just wanted to gicw everyone a update. Azncav has finally paid me. Even even sent 80 instead of the 75. Took a little more then 2 years but I made an extra 5 bucks from this.LOL
I wanted to post this so that if someone searched they could see that he did finally pay me.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 12:23 PM
holy crap

---

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 9:01 PM
HOLY BACK FROM THE DEAD

Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:51 AM
glad 2 know u got ur money back and then some.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search