Utah club - Page 17 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Friday, July 18, 2003 12:56 AM
"ROCKY MOUNTAIN RACEWAY" alright peeps need to to go to the races. even if they dont race we need domestic support at the d@mn races. they start at 6:00 pm and go to 2:00 am!!!!!!!!! long ones, but thats no excuse to show up late..... YEAH SALT LAKE UTAH. LETS SEE SOME DOMESTICS OUT THERE SUPPORTING. GLEN, & KACE AT LEAST LETS SEE YOU 2. if ur wheels are to heavy then get you some steelies so they will be light. if no one comes but my brother and my girl then no one has any domestic PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS VERN!!!!!!!!! <br>

out with the 98 scumflower and in with the 03 cavi!!!!

Friday, July 18, 2003 12:25 PM
I will most likely be there if I can find a friend to go with.

I can't be there till 11:30 ish or so cause I got work till 10:30.

Im @!#$ pissed off, my muffler hasn't come yet. STUPID UPS!!!!

Hey 03 ecotec or any other domestic boys, you maybe wanna meet up somewheres or something when I get there?
Friday, July 18, 2003 1:45 PM
Hey Eco and his GF, the turbo kit that I'm selling is a complete kit with downpipe, 6:1 fmu, intercooler, TD04 turbo, Turbo manifold, BOV, and all the water and oil lines. I would like to ask you both to bring the car up here so I can install it into your car so I can get that water outlet plug and the oil pressure bolt from your block when I switch the turbo into your car. The price will have installation of the turbo, piping, oil and water lines included in it already. For the intercooler space and the downpipe, you are going to do it yourselves. The downpipe will need a welding shop weld it for you. The intercooler pipings will be all included, but the place where the intercooler is, you need to cut it out so the pipings can all connect.
<br>

Friday, July 18, 2003 3:47 PM
Hey. this is 03 ecotecs gf. but ya icedout3e we can meet up some where just give us a call at 891-3647 when u get to rmr and will come find ya.. we need everyone to come that can. k-. and hey firewolf23 lets get that turbo just tell me when and we will get it done..! well to rmr I go.
Friday, July 18, 2003 4:06 PM
hey tyerial,

i can get your "fast Intentions" logo tomorrow.

we can meet up and give it to you sometime. "FAST INTENTIONS!!!!!"

hey, who is all going to run tonight at RMR?

i can't come up there tonight, sorry guys

my car will be finished on monday or tuesday!!

Paint!! Paint!! Paint!!
Saturday, July 19, 2003 12:01 AM
03 Eco, Lets schedule it somewhere around mid August because I'm having my finals coming up and am going to Cali right after the tests. I'll call you and schedule you up for it. I'll get it out so when you come, I can just work on it or something. The manifold is going to be very hot though I'll see what we can figure out. Probably have you leave the car in here in the morning and you guys can visit Logan (though there are nothing here) but if eco and you can come with two cars, you can atleast somewhere.

I'll let you know what you need to get prepared for the installation, but I'll need the money when you guys gets here. Getting it into money order will be much safer than have cash. Probably don't want to give me a personal check for it just incase I bounced it and the bank charge you. <br>

Sunday, July 20, 2003 3:43 PM
hey kace this weekend i am open for cruisin' state down there my girl and i will come if i can remember how to get there
last time i when it took me 30 mins to find staples and no one was cruisein ~n~E~ways~
i just got my engine swaped and i can't wait to drive my 89.
hey 03 ecotec you and your other friend on the org should meet me at fashion place mall and then wee could got to orem but its up to you guys
laters
dustin
<br>

Its Pronounced {TEAR I AL}
Monday, July 21, 2003 8:12 AM
Vern, I can't belive how your car beat mine on that race, LOL. I don't know what the hell with mine, but it felt slower when I floor it right at the line. I'll check on that with my mechanic, when he drove my car after I had my exhaust system hooked up, he told me it lags. I was going to put a high flow cat in it, but I didn't get to it. Yeah, email me or something what you guys decided. <br>

Monday, July 21, 2003 10:37 AM
Hey dustin i am down to cruiz whenever i am not working so give me a call or something. 891-6290 name is vern.

kevin you should try getting a turbo muffler. they have mufflers for boosted cars. <br>

Monday, July 21, 2003 4:05 PM
I think I'll do that. The turbo is too restricted by the exhaust side with that stock cat the the small civic muffler. <br>

Monday, July 21, 2003 5:51 PM
hey tyerial you should come down this week that will be cool beans!
i will have my car back and you can see it PAINTED!

you should also come down and see the car show on the 2nd it's gonna be big!!

Monday, July 21, 2003 5:52 PM
oh yeah, i will also remember to get your "fast intentions" and "utah-j's" logo.
Monday, July 21, 2003 7:38 PM
sup. this is 03 ecotecs gf. I still havent got my reply for my j-body log in. its been like a month. but anyways I just seen the nicest cavy I have ever seen in my life. I think it was a 2002. it had like 18 inch chrome rims a bad a$$ bodykit and this sucker was slammed. It was painted a coppertone glitter color and the exshaust was perfect. It purred like a tiger... I saw it on bangider high and guess what a chick was driving it. yep. I wish you could of all seen it. we should try to find out who she is so we can have another j-body..
Tuesday, July 22, 2003 9:44 AM
hey i think i saw you once on 5600 west, , do you remember a red z24 with z3s( no longer z3s)?
Tuesday, July 22, 2003 2:13 PM
haha-Z3's.
Wednesday, July 23, 2003 3:44 PM
hey tyerial,

what colors did you want for your "fast intentions" decal.
Wednesday, July 23, 2003 7:52 PM
how many of you guys life by 5400 so and 5600 west cuz i life all most to the corner of it so yea
Hey 03 ecotec g/f i saw the exact same one but it was a guy driveing it i bet it his g/f or sister or something
i hope i can get my car done tomarro cuz i want to drive it soo bad my cold air isn't here god damn my life.
Kace- i want "fast intentions" in bright blue and "FI" in Blue too
and one more "FI" in red i guess my g/f whats to have one on her prix.
and kace how much would a 3.00 inch exhaust i will get the hi-flow cat and i am debating if i should have a cherry bomb and muffler or just a cherry bomb or just a muffler some one help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03 ecotec do you want to meet tomarro??? if you do call me one my cell 550-6633 for dustin i am not very good in talking to other ppl i do better if they call me.
sorry it sooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooonng
i am looking for word in seeing your car. kace how much could that guy that painted your car give me???
laters,
Dustin {Tyerial} Greenleaf
p.s.
i am getting my licence plates as "TYERIAL" i am soo happy <br>

Thursday, July 24, 2003 5:02 PM
i got my car painted for $996.

hope you can come down and see it.
Thursday, July 24, 2003 9:20 PM
that is sweet kace, I want to see, but I really can't afford gas to come down there right now.

I got my exhaust on, sounds good, but Im not overly excited about the mount of it, he said he had to angle it down a bit, but its alright.

later.
Friday, July 25, 2003 1:34 AM
DUSTIN...... A CHERRY BOMB IS A MUFFLER! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTIN BOTH. JUST GO DOWN TO SPEEDTECH IN THE FASHIONPLACE MALL AND PIC UR SELF OUT A DESCENT MUFFLER. if you want help i will seriously help you find what you need. by the way my mom lives on 5600 west and across the street from hunter high. so i am always aroung there. my g/f is pretty close to there also. get the muffler you want and go to auto zone walk in and say i need a high flow cat for my car. go to the local big-o and say here is this brand new muffler, and this brand new cat converter, now put xx inch exhaust piping on my car. make the muffler fit like this. (show him how you want it to fit). <br>

Friday, July 25, 2003 6:52 AM
A cherry bomb is a resinator. I would put a little one in like a 6 incher so your muffler won't sputter. A high flow cat is very important as well, but make sure the OBD II sensor have a place to mount on the new piping behind the cat. <br>

Friday, July 25, 2003 9:16 AM
I used the cherry bomb glasspack as my resonator. I would recommend it, less bee sounding, deeper.

Also, if you get a universal cat, they can weld a hole for your o2 sensor. That is what they did on mine.
Friday, July 25, 2003 10:34 AM
Hey Eco, I guess I'll just keep my turbo system. I'm in the process of gathering more money to make a different setup with the T25 turbos. But I still need to research on them. The price of this new setup will be a bit cheaper, but I don't know the price yet. <br>

Friday, July 25, 2003 4:34 PM
how much i only have a $100 right now.
i will call yea Vern when i get my car running so far so goo excepe a major prob IT WON"T START i am a idiot o well it might run to night i will be one a little later to night.
Kace thats cool and cheap.
03 ecotec we should meet!!!!!!!!
<br>

Friday, July 25, 2003 5:34 PM
dude ebay i bought two bad A mufflers off ebay they have removeable silencers and a titanium style torched tip for 39$ a muffler i just got them yesterday in the mail and they are way better than a white trash cherry bomb
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search