Utah club - Page 19 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Saturday, August 02, 2003 6:15 PM
are you guys meeting tonight?/?????

Sunday, August 03, 2003 6:58 PM
hey ryan whats up?
have not met yet whats up with that?
hey Vern sorry for stoppen by so late but harry was soo fixed up about you guys i think he might by a cavy or some thing.
i just got grounded stupid parents they stole my keys for staying out to late and i wasn't where i said i was going to be. GODDAMN IT ALL TO HELL.
OH....yea.... maria my girl maghan wants to talk wit yea for some reason i think she likes you i kinda kiddin but she is scared cuz she "talkes funny"
i think she talks fine ~N~E~WAYS~ so do you remember her ? from the other night. those other girls where staring her down i thought that was funny but yea some thing like that. <br>

Its Pronounced {TEAR I AL}
Sunday, August 03, 2003 10:37 PM
its all good dustin. dont worry about it man. but sorry about you getting grounded. tell ur girl that those other girls stare at people all the time they dont do it purposely <(vern learn how to spell) but yeah maria thought she was coold. i noticed what you said about how she "talk funny" but dude i dont think she does. she is really cute too, PROPS ON THAT. but yeah we all need to kick it more.

KACE: what up man ur car is looking sick as he11! like the color. i think by the next few car shows i will have my car close to ready. and maria's car will be like bad A$$.

GLEN: spoiler looking bad "A"!! car looking good cant wait to see it finished. like the whole tint coverup with paint in the back window. i have been meening to do that too but havent gotten aroung to it yet. DID YOU USE GLOSS BLACK OR FLAT BLACK??????

ICEDOUT: damn crap, i forgot ur name! whoops anyways i love the look of the 18's on ur ride. what tire size do you have like 40 series or like 45 series or what? i would think 40 but i am not sure. and what width????

COGPDADDY: hey you ur car looking good too bro! now you need some hardcore stuff going on.

BOBO: looking good also everyone with the next big car show where we are all there we all need to be kickin everyones stuff!!!!!!!

anyways see everyone laterz! looking sweet everyone deserves at least second place!! right behind me!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
j/k i am still stock. laterz <br>

out with the 98 scumflower and in with the 03 cavi!!!!
Sunday, August 03, 2003 10:40 PM
BRIAN POPE:

its all good man.

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD i have a time slip of me beating an rsx "S" thats type S. I HAVE TIME SLIP OF ME TAKING HIM IN THE QUARTER HARD CORE.

ANYWAYS RSX'S ARE SWEET CARS. <br>

Tuesday, August 05, 2003 6:23 PM
Vern & Maria: yea i think we should kick it more often. hahahhaha my girl said that you guys were the best and she thinks you guys are a "good couple" and your funny @!#$ all hell but i call when i not grounded f***in parents. guess what i my next pay check i am snagen some clear tails and clear corners and bulbs. almost done and gettin free tint 1 way for the back and 30% on the sides i might need some help primering or i dunno well yea laters keep up the.......ah........what ever you do best and i can't wait to see your car maria we need to convince my girl in gettin a cavy or sunfire.
laters,
dustin <br>

Wednesday, August 06, 2003 7:09 AM
Hey dustin this is maria and we do need to kick it more often. when do you get un-grounded. cuz you should try to see if you can come to the races on friday. as for everyone ealse glen, kace, all the j-bodies. !!! ya you should bring your girl too she seems kick a$$ to me.
IT soundslike you cars getting a little spoiled on your nexted check but hell ya thats what we do huh!!! and If you need any help primering your car I'll help and I'm sure vern would to.... AND YOUR GIRL NEEDS TO GET A J-BODY THATS ALL THIER IS TO IT!!!!!!!!
oh ya I cant waait to see my car either. I miss my baby (sorry vern) jk/
Thursday, August 07, 2003 3:10 PM
kace do you want to buy my headlights
Thursday, August 07, 2003 4:05 PM
Ryan,

i want them. how much?
Thursday, August 07, 2003 5:50 PM
give me your # we'll talk cause glens # is disconnected send it to ruffdz@yahoo.com
Thursday, August 07, 2003 6:21 PM
sup. this is maria. guess what my licence got denied!!!!!!!!I had 147 points on my licence. sucky huh?
Thursday, August 07, 2003 6:23 PM
do you know what we all need to do? throw a big a$$ party some where for the hell of it... with girls!!!!!!!! <br>

Thursday, August 07, 2003 7:18 PM
Im having a party in 2 weeks before I leave for Basic Training, maybe we will talk later and you guys can come up north. Lots of alcohol and women!
Friday, August 08, 2003 3:25 PM
hey ryan are you still gonna come down next week?
Friday, August 08, 2003 5:40 PM
yeah, did you still want the headlights?
Friday, August 08, 2003 6:49 PM
of course i do, they're awsome.
Saturday, August 09, 2003 1:34 AM
whats up guys??? we just got done buying 200$ worth of the b##r we bought all of the B##R at the gas station!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

write me someone i am a dr#nk!! <br>

Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:03 AM
Hey guys, back from Cali. It was a blast, I pigged out. Damn I missed it. Well, anyways, some updates. I'm getting my high flow cat, I hope I can get my lost power back. I was suppose to get much more than what I have now from the turbo, but with that stock cat, boost flow is enough, exhaust flow is too little. I hope I can sell my car though, I'm looking toward a BMW but have no money for it. <br>

Monday, August 11, 2003 8:49 PM
you can by my bmw
hey maria yea maghan wants to kick it with us how about this weekend why did your licence get denied i thought you have to get at least 185 for that i just got back from traffic skool cuz i was a bad kid tisk tisk tisk but its all good whats you guys doing this weekend i can't go to the races cuz me have no money and my girl kinda leeches...oh... i mean "gets presents year round god d#mn it why can't she get a job so i can spend some money on my other baby {my car}" but its all good.
i have my light in and a "custom" WAI thanks to all the ME! it coused $95

i am soooooooooo broke
its not even a joke
cuz i am not stoked
about being broke!
yea i did it ain't i a genious
happy wishes maria and vern or is it maria & SUNFIRE oooooooooooooo BURNED ouch do you need some third degree burn ointment vern i feel your pain J/K
i call you vern close to this week end ok.........ok...................god vern say some thing .........................i am not talking to a wall..............oh yea i am typeing i am a retard
Laters
Dustin <br>

Wednesday, August 13, 2003 4:51 PM

Wednesday, August 13, 2003 7:40 PM
i was really wired ok cut me some slack ~k~ <br>

Thursday, August 14, 2003 6:53 PM
hey this is mia.(maria) but whos going to go to the races from 6-2am tomarrow at rmr cuz we j-bodies that we can get? oh ya and tell glen to call me at 891-3647 cuz i need to ask him about a few things. laterz

Friday, August 15, 2003 3:22 AM
Hey, I have lots of j-body seatbelt pads from the g/p. Give you guys a deal at 20 a pair and free of shipping because I can bring it down there for the next meet. <br>

Wednesday, August 20, 2003 11:05 PM
Whats up this is me Bobo it has been a while since i have posted but we need to have a meet i need to meet everyone still i have never met firewolf any way my flip down monitor is here for the cavi. I dont check the org that often any more so if we do call me 801-465-7772 (ask for chris)
Thursday, August 21, 2003 9:02 AM
BOBO, I'm not meeting with you guys for a while. School is starting, so I'll be busy with my school and maybe my car. I'm still deciding if I want to put more on my car. I'm very attracted to the car show thing in Provo next year, but a sunfire just don't do for me. Somehow, after all these modifications, I'm more into luxury cars now. They do not have to be brand new, but as long as they ride quite, smooth, comes with all options and last long, I'll be fine. <br>

Thursday, August 21, 2003 6:38 PM
cool well ya school starts at the end of this month for me to so i will be pretty busy also
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search