Utah club - Page 63 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Tuesday, August 03, 2004 11:54 PM
don't worry guys...she didn't show up anyways lol <br>

If I'm weird and everyone else is weird, does that make me normal?
-me

Versus Motorsports really @!#$ sucks
and so does DHL...but more

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:14 AM
Firewolf... do you get off that late every Saturday? Where you located? Me and Leroy live in Layton. So we are probably actually closer to you. I'm sure if we had somewhere to have a BBQ or meet we could try and get everyone up here. Hey give me a call on my cell sometime and we can chat about somethings like where we all could meet. I've had quite a few j's come to my house when the rents went out of town but that doesnt happen very often. Maybe if we get something scheduled you can take that day off work or leave early so you can make it or maybe we can have it up closer to our houses if there is a place to go. But yeah give me a call and we will chat more about it then.

Amy 801-529-4276
Thursday, August 05, 2004 5:01 PM
haha!!!!

I couldnt find the right Hooters!!!/lol!! jk
Thursday, August 05, 2004 5:23 PM
could have called us...scott posted his number

we are going mini golfing up here in the north valley saturday that crusing down to the pavilians...you can join us if you wanna...check the tuesday meet/saturday meet thread we have running for more details...the first post has directions to hooters and the pavilians <br>

-me

Thursday, August 05, 2004 5:56 PM
lol i gave you directions that a trained monkey coulda followed =P also posted my cell incase you got lost its not that difficult to find hooters its on the corner of 27th ave and bell in the bell canyon shopping center(small shopping center) oh well we are there every tuesday at 7 and as todd said we also have a mini golf outing planned for this saturday.. we did have a tubing trip down the river planned but it doesnt look like joe and i will be done with the house we are working on in time to go tubing. then tommorow night we will be at one of the other guys houses pulling his tranny and so on so if you want you can just give us a ring for those directions. <br>

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Thursday, August 05, 2004 10:03 PM
ok guys i havent posted in awhile but now i have another cell # its 801-557-9181

oh yeah and i went through everything and i found all of the j's numbers and i came up with 26 j body people LOL

so what i am thinking is here soon we need to have like a utah bash or something like that..... or even better AZ j's meet UT j's well anyhow we all have to meet up and do something soon.......

AND MIA CALL ME JERK LOL J/K NOW YOU HAVE MY NUMBER <br>

14.164@95.74
Thursday, August 05, 2004 10:04 PM
OH YEAH IF WE DO THAT IT WILL BE PLANNED LIKE 3 WEEKS AHEAD OF TIME

IF ANYONE WOULD WANT TO HELP PLAN IT THEN LET ME KNOW <br>

14.164@95.74
Thursday, August 05, 2004 10:27 PM
we tried to do this with the cali j's

maybe we could get all 3 states together and get a meet in like vegas...thats about middle for everyone <br>

-me

Friday, August 06, 2004 12:50 AM
here is the thread that the az and cali guys started...you cuys can revive it if you wanna

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=13&i=3464&t=3464 <br>

-me

Friday, August 06, 2004 10:32 AM
Yeah Mia, it would be cool if you came by and chilled while a couple of us yank out my tranny. My number is 928-699-3311. Oh yeah my name is Adam. Welcome to AZ, glad to have you w/ us.
Friday, August 06, 2004 10:47 AM
I think a Utah AZ meet would be cool. keep me posted.

Friday, August 06, 2004 11:47 AM
Vern you butthole you dont answer your phone for me. Are you coming up for Marjories birthday on Saturday with your mom??? Call me or I will try and call you. I think an AZ and UT jbody meet would be cool even if I dont drive a jbody anymore. Anyways... Mia be safe and you AZ boys treat her nicely.

Later Amy
Friday, August 06, 2004 1:41 PM
"you AZ boys treat her nicely. " Coolvey, we wouldn't have it any other way.
Friday, August 06, 2004 1:52 PM
shes engaged down boy down lol... <br>

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
Friday, August 06, 2004 2:36 PM
Your point Scott, I just said we would treat her nicely. Is there something wrong w/ that? I don't think so. Besides your a loser for ditching us tonite Scott. You suck.
Friday, August 06, 2004 2:56 PM
lol i might stop by man depends i still need to talk to my friend from up north who is in town for the night.. we probably wont do much probably just go somewhere and sit and talk.. so i might be able to swing by still and watch a tranny fall on someone lol <br>

Friday, August 06, 2004 3:16 PM
If the tranny's gonna fall on someone it'll be you. I'm gonna make get under the car and hold it the whole time.
Sunday, August 08, 2004 12:12 AM
ok Guys we need to have a Utah Bash at some park just like rent it out for a car show and dinner. you guys don't know me but i went to one of your meets in slc my cavalier was orange now it is all redone and i want to show you guys. if you guys were willing to come to Ogden there is a park by my house we could all meet at and have a bbq and then go show our cars off later that night. or we could meet in Layton or Roy and swim out there and have a bite we need to do something with all the stuff i have done and all of my sponsors for my car it is up there with cavzilla now all that mine dosent have is a turbo and lambo doors but my new system i put in there will blow the windows out the whole back seat it fiber glassed with T1 Rockford 12" subs and faces painted throughout the car like the one riping through the hood but any ways we need to have a meet lets set it for the end of this month while the weather is still good and throw a big a$$ party well my Name is C.J. and let me know what you think

Stop talking DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <br>

=+
=+
=+
"I Like my Car's the way i like my woman Shaved"
Sunday, August 08, 2004 11:14 PM
I'm in Logan which is about 1 hr drive to you. Don't really want to drive that far after work. Maybe if I'm going to RMR after my intercooler is in and the car is boosted up, then we meet at RMR instead. <br>

Monday, August 09, 2004 1:16 PM
cj call me 801-557-9181 Vern <br>

14.164@95.74
Tuesday, August 10, 2004 12:05 AM
hEY vERN SORRY I HAVENT CALLED I WORK GRAVYARD so you probly dont want me calling you at 3 in the morning . i'll call you sat or something theres a car show down here this saturday and i think my car will be in it so anyone who wants come check it out <br>

=+
=+
=+
"I Like my Car's the way i like my woman Shaved"

Tuesday, August 10, 2004 5:34 AM
dude i usually dont go to bed until the sun is up so feel free to call whenever

aight man

later <br>

14.164@95.74
Wednesday, August 11, 2004 2:40 PM
hey C.J. where are you located? or where's this car show? <br>

Thursday, August 12, 2004 5:27 AM
hey mia whats up punk call me some time <br>

14.164@95.74
Thursday, August 12, 2004 9:04 AM
so how is all of the utah j's not much here in laramie i will be down in like a month on the 24 of september to like the 4 of oct for down week .
we all have to meet then too i can't wait to see salt lake again <br>

Its Pronounced {TEAR I AL}
YEAH THE ORANGE @!#$ CAR HIT FASTER THEN YOUR HONDA!!!!!!
hit a 15.6 on intake and cat back in SLC
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search