..::New Mexico J's::.. - Page 34 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: New Mexico J's
Monday, August 02, 2004 6:12 PM
lol oh yes!! <br>

Monday, August 02, 2004 8:13 PM
SO what is up for this weekend ppl? Envy had a pretty good idea on going bowling or to a park or something like that. I say let's go BOWLING! i wanna throw some balls at ya'll. lol jk

But i say let's do something different. Let's change it up a bit. Or even let's go and play pool or something. I know there's plenty of stuff to do on a saturday evening other than the track.

Whattaya guys say? I'm up for whatever.... <br>

Monday, August 02, 2004 8:17 PM
i'm down for whatever you guys decide <br>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004 7:17 AM
HEY DAVE JUST WANTED TO SAY THANX FOR THE PICS AND THE PAGE.

<br>

TRUCAVI
96SEDAN
GREEN CAVI
RIO RANCHO,NM
Tuesday, August 03, 2004 9:37 AM
I vote barley legal drags on Saturday! <br>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004 9:56 AM
TEEZER- will you please make me a sig. oh yea with the name TRUGT not TRUCAVI thank you oh yea my pictures are on my car domain page. <br>

TRUCAVI
96SEDAN
GREEN CAVI
RIO RANCHO,NM
Tuesday, August 03, 2004 1:54 PM
I'll start working on ur sig as soon as i have time.
probly by the end of week. tonight im studying for my chemistry final tomorrow and im stressing the fu(k out. and i got another final on thur for math. So just give me time, and ill think of something up. <br>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004 10:21 PM
Teezer: ha ha you still got finals huh?.....j/k good luck I know how that goes <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:05 AM
Hey guys..... You guys are all invited to:

my funeral. It'll be held in a couple weeks when grades come out. My DAD is gonna kill me if i failed my chem exam today lol. I think i did... that sh!t was freakin' hard. a total of 4 consecutive days of studying didn't help for sh!t. Like i told ronnie...i dont even think u can study for chemistry. UGH im so upset. imma go jump off my balcony. lol

sorry for the bitchin' but i had to do it somewhere.

u can carry on with ur lives now. <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:25 AM
NIck: here's something lame i threw together... i dont like it but i guess it looks alright for the time being. Once u get more pics i'll throw something else together. Hopefully this one will hold u off til u get new pics.... let me know what u want changed or whatever....
I thought it looked pretty good in black and white... but if u want color i'll do that for ya.

o yea.... u might wanna change ur posting name to TRUGT too.

<br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:34 AM
I tried to make it match the text.... i dunno... u needa let me know what u want or give me some ideas or somethin'! lol

<br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:44 AM
O yea.... if u want another sig... i need some better pics. Like full body pics at different angles. That would help a lot.. i only had 4 pics to work with on ur cardomain page... that's the only way i could figure they would look good put together. ::shrugs:: i dunno <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 2:30 PM
nice work on the sig teezer <br>

2000 Vortech Supercharged/Intercooled 2.4L Grand Am SE
Wednesday, August 04, 2004 3:36 PM
I could have done better if i had more pics to work with.... but i guess it came out okay.
thanx <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 6:44 PM
nick - it was no problem bro

btw i have officially decided to sell my turbo kit and fork out the extra cash to get hahn's turbo kit. if anyone knows of anyone interested let me know i'm selling it for 1400 obo. <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 6:49 PM
hahn's kit is nice but why are you selling yours? looks like a nice setup to me <br>

2000 Vortech Supercharged/Intercooled 2.4L Grand Am SE
Wednesday, August 04, 2004 7:07 PM
well for me i would have to pay the same amount of money getting all the parts i want for the kit to be where i want it as opposed to buying the hahn kit which has most all of what i need...there maybe a slight price difference. and as you mentioned it is a nicer kit. <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 7:28 PM
I dont think anyone would want a half-assed turbo kit........ but maybe someone would wanna buy a part or so. ya know? good luck on selling it tho. u should post it in the classifieds. or sell it on e-bay... <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 7:46 PM
i'm going to sell it on ebay...and with this kit you can run 4 psi all that is needed is a down pipe...and i'm only selling it brand new never used for only 1400 as opposed to 2100 that its worth. <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 8:42 PM
well if all it needs is a downpipe...why dont u just find someone to make one for u?

i hope u get what ur expecting for it. good luck! <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 9:58 PM
dose anyone know wy jason williams never post

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:09 PM
jake lanting wrote:dose anyone know why jason williams never post

who? <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:14 PM
whos jayson williams? lol <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:16 PM
OH... um... he gets online and offline but i dont really talk to him much. im sure u can reach him on yahoo messenger. <br>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:42 PM
Dave you should just get somebody to custom build you a downpipe It would be alot cheaper and faster. what about Redrum where did he get his downpipe from? <br>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search