winter boredome. - Page 4 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winter boredome.
Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:08 PM
between me and the roommates, we have 6.

when I was still living with my parents in ON, we had a total of 8 or 9.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!

Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:21 PM
So it's official!
Saskatoon! Hahah, and I'm sure if we wanted I could get the Saskdelta's in on a meet as well.

Saturday, February 27, 2010 10:44 PM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:I'm thinking Medicine hat, that way, I'm not driving for ever and I have a place to stay after

that would be a hella long drive for me...
im going crazy up...i want summer to come already F*** SNOW!

Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:57 AM
it's still hella long for any of us.

and with the lazy-boy in Xplicit there, we're not going to get much better I'm afraid. . .

Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:33 PM
Hahah, Im not that lazy, Im just saying, Im not going to do a 9 hour drive to alberta to have maybe 4 cars show up...

Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:22 PM
we will just have to make a vote somehow lol or something hopefully we can have our own meet sometime i need to get my stereo/car cleaned up before then
I had an oops this winter and slid into a trailer hitch some people are really dumb... i need to get some tint on her too!
But we had a really nice day today got my rca's in it was good

Monday, March 01, 2010 6:48 AM
Aww! This is exciting!

Who's met whom before now!?

I know I must sound like dumb or something... But I really didn't think there were any more j-body lovers in SK that I could see except a buddy of mine and me.... Yay! =D

Monday, March 01, 2010 10:14 AM
hmmm, I know Nikki, Brian E, AJ B, Dimebag(I think his name on here is still flat_black_cavfire), who never comes on here anymore, but is in Sask somewhere working for CP. also met a few others, but I can't remember who, hahahah.

I mainly talk to other guys out here a lot. in with most of the VW crew and a few Eagle Talon guys. some of the Camaro guys hate me, and all the 08+ Mustang guys hate me, hahahah.

Monday, March 01, 2010 2:00 PM
Aww! Cool! =D

Well, if we ever organize something - I'd love to meet all of you! (No, I'm not as desperate as I sound... LOL!) It's nice to see others that are into those kinds of cars. We're fixing up a Sunfire for my nephew too - '99 and putting in a '03 ecotech. =] Swaps are so much fun! =D

Anyone looking for a 2.4 Engine and a 2.4 manual tranny? Selling them! =D

As you can tell from my signature.. I'm in the process of diggin' her outta my backyard! Haha!

Monday, March 01, 2010 6:09 PM
Last meet I went to was SJC right around the time it was dying out. There wasn't a lot of J love. This could be appealing depending on where and when....

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 6:20 PM
Im still in... I could probly bring in another... 3 or so jbodys from GMSCF, and than some of the guys from the Saskdelta's website if we are making it a mixed GMSC meet....

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:05 PM
might as well make it all GMSC meet. . . see who's all out here . . ..

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:15 PM
-sunnirae- wrote:Aww! Cool! =D

Well, if we ever organize something - I'd love to meet all of you! (No, I'm not as desperate as I sound... LOL!) It's nice to see others that are into those kinds of cars. We're fixing up a Sunfire for my nephew too - '99 and putting in a '03 ecotech. =] Swaps are so much fun! =D

Anyone looking for a 2.4 Engine and a 2.4 manual tranny? Selling them! =D

As you can tell from my signature.. I'm in the process of diggin' her outta my backyard! Haha!

Getrag or isuzu trani? And where are you located?

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 5:55 AM
it'll be an Isuzu. from a 99.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 7:53 AM
It's a Getrag from my '01 Cavalier. The Sunfire engine/tranny is pooched, hence it's engine swap. I'm just doing mine for fun, ha!

I'm in Moose Jaw. =]

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 11:42 AM
Well, once we start getting some more specifics figured out, I'll start making a meet thread over at gmscf.com, and saskdeltas.com

Anybody else is more than invited to bring along more GMSC's that they know, whether they're on forums or not.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 1:15 PM
I'm definitely in! But my car can't look like it does in my sig... *sigh* still hasn't moved, but the water is running again today! So hopefully this weekend! =D

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 1:33 PM
Damb I was hoping isuzu, i wouldnt mind having a spare trani to build.

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Friday, March 05, 2010 2:19 PM
I would drive up to saskatoon if i could get into the j-body grave yard lol

Friday, March 05, 2010 4:08 PM
Mmm. I'm going to head out to Buck's in Regina once the snow melts!

Friday, March 05, 2010 4:14 PM
post ur finds too!

Friday, March 05, 2010 7:15 PM
Nikki.... I think I'll bring that up to Cliff too... Make that a part of the meet, since he now has delta's too.

Explain to him that the prices need to be lowered, and if he does, than we could include his yard into a cruise... hrmmm

Friday, March 05, 2010 8:20 PM
we tried a meet last year but noone showed so just a few local guys showed, and me being the only cavy lol, I'd love to see a meet, but who know if will have my cavy on the road, thiking going back to stock, rebuild, trading in, doing girlfriends 300 swap, or something I am getting too old for this @!#$, and all the tickets I get lol, but for sure anyone that wants a meet just ask for mine or brad's number and we can go from there

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Friday, March 05, 2010 9:53 PM
AJ, I didn't know you were doing a RWD swap into Lylith's Sunfire. nor did I know of any 300ci engines being produced in the last 20-40 years. . .

Saturday, March 06, 2010 5:16 PM
well i might be up for a little get together, all my minitruckin buddys got northern jobs so its hard to say when i can pull my truck out for the virgin rip of the season, so ill be rollin the cavy mostly all summer
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search