MOD DAY pics and disc - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: MOD DAY pics and disc
Monday, October 24, 2005 8:42 AM
i like the pic of my car jk nice meeting yall

Monday, October 24, 2005 9:15 AM
sure looks liek you guys had alot of fun. I wish my damm sunfire was running and had insurance on it cause i would have came out.
Monday, October 24, 2005 10:18 AM
yeah what gives pauls car not worthy of any pics ?????
Monday, October 24, 2005 12:42 PM
Paul? whos that? hehehe j/k

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:13 PM
TRD_CAV (poisioncavi) wrote:sorry Ben, but it was nice meeting ya!!! as soon as i beef up the homeland security on this car, we'll start talking turbo and CF....

hey where would I go to get what you need cf wise to do that molding.

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:20 PM
Ecoclean wrote:hey where would I go to get what you need cf wise to do that molding.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/cm/index.html that site has everything i need from CF material to epoxy and epoxy hardner....now your gonna have to decide if you want a 3x3, 1x1, or 3x11/2 twill weave...i usually do 3x3 but its your call////

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:36 PM
ok so what do I need to get to do the pillars inside and that piece that runs along the very front of the dash?

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:45 PM
post pics of what your talking about and i'll tell you

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:52 PM
I emailed them too you

Monday, October 24, 2005 2:05 PM
i say about a 3x3 twill will work best...the hardest thing is going to be the triple guage pillar...everything else is a walk in the park....

Monday, October 24, 2005 2:13 PM
i wanna carbon Fiber car....everything...

so freddy...get on that Ish...

Doin it Texas Style...

Monday, October 24, 2005 2:46 PM
it was a lonely trip back i was the last one to leave and everyone else left. me, dar, and eric went to eat while the last part was drying. all in all a good trip. the weekend took a toll on the dfw j's with sat paul cracked a side skirt on the way there JD blew a tire and i cracked the kit in a few places. i was finally able to learn glassing one on one thanks to freddie. yes my car will be multi colored for a while. i prolly wont have money to get it painted till spring time, hopefully sooner. was good to see some old faces and thanks for the help. it worked out in a srange way though cause me and paul were able to get our kits fixed and JD to get his a/c blowing cold. so we had a good mod day there assisting and getting assitance.

Monday, October 24, 2005 2:54 PM
Ozzie(SA-JBO ADMIN) wrote:i wanna carbon Fiber car....everything...so freddy...get on that Ish...

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:10 PM
Hey eric your dad said that trophy was going to the best car that should up. I left it on the boat could ya mail it too me.

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:37 PM
The Trophy idea didnt seem to go over to well.
But it was nice of my neigbor to offer it up.

ptv177--- Its hard to take a pic of your car when your not at my house. You were hotel hunting when I took alot of my pics. ANd when you were at my house I simply had my hands full with tuff task of drinking all the beer. Sorry mang

I am all that is man

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:56 PM
I had fun. It was nice to see old faces and a few new ones. Yall really made me miss the cavi.
Monday, October 24, 2005 4:24 PM
CaviChick98 wrote:I had fun. It was nice to see old faces and a few new ones. Yall really made me miss the cavi.
LOL did the oppisite for me sorry

and freddy i still think 20k is way to much, but what do i know i want to spent 20K on my interior LOL

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:18 PM
ah I spent about 10k this summer alone on my car

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:02 PM
paul: sorry dude i only took pics when we were driving, ozz took the pics when we were at Erics

Toni: nice meeting you too, even during sat night

finally, Freddy:

dude first fix that lower dash cuz without it it just makes it easier to steal. secondly sorry to hear that man hopefully youll bounce back with a killer system. third S.A. might be making a trip up to you to get like 4 cars c/f'ed in one weekend....

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:01 AM
Man I had to change my sig now that I got more pictures of my car

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:21 AM
damn from the carnage report im kinda glad i didnt come, i'd @!#$ my self if my kit cracked.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:23 AM
MINE SHOULD BE FIXED PRETTY SOON SO ITS NOT THAT BAD

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:52 AM
hows it coming along paul?? did everything straighten itself out with that c clamp holding it down???

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:25 AM
yea pretty much im going to keep working on it so ill have an extra one since ben is going to give me one

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:32 AM
sweet..well im glad i was able to get you started man...if ya need anything else, just hit me up...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search