ft worth mini meet - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ft worth mini meet
Monday, November 28, 2005 8:16 AM
well the pics didnt really come out like i wanted them to but hey night time sucks. I will try to get together next sunday hopefully with billy, robert, and a few othersthat didnt get to make it this time. Had fun there were five of us total being me, rusty, luis, calvin, and the only sunfire yolie. I told her she should have brought her sisters cavy but she wanted to be different like always. Well here are some of the pics.

Her you go hope you enjoy i know i need to get a tri pod, we had fun to say the least

Re: ft worth mini meet
Monday, November 28, 2005 8:18 AM
Crap they came out crapy, plus the stupid wind didnt help any either
Monday, November 28, 2005 8:35 AM
latinoheat wrote:Crap they came out crapy, plus the stupid wind didnt help any either

x2

but A for effort

Doin it Texas Style...
Monday, November 28, 2005 9:49 AM
damn it, if i would have had my cav i would gone with you guys.

-----

Monday, November 28, 2005 9:51 AM
Hey ozzie...You got the front and rear bumpers of the kit, ramone said you all might be meeting up in austin before you come here and he also said he would take you the bumpers if you wanted..let me know if you want to do that and we'll figure out whats what ok? i still have my system left and i'll let the full system go for $300 10" Alpine subs in ported box, JBL Grand Touring Amp (Niiice), and an 04 Eclipse Flip down cd player (plays everything except DVDs and even has a built in media memory stick reader PLUS remote. i payed $800 for it. ok well, thanks again everyone.

can't figure out how to my cars' pic on here...someone help? plz....
Monday, November 28, 2005 10:00 AM
sounds good...i'll be on both messengers later

tonight

Doin it Texas Style...
Monday, November 28, 2005 10:46 AM
Night shot's are the hardest to take with out a tri pod. Any movement it pick's up. Wish I coulda been there we were huntn' in kerville over the weekend. We left my brother's in S.A. at 3:15 got around here around 9:15. I-35 SUCK'S MY BIG BALL'S!!!!! That and the 14million stupid asses that can't drive on a two lane highway at the posted speed limit!!!!

Monday, November 28, 2005 11:30 AM
Well we will try an afternoon one next sunday after the cowboys play the giants and win, we can try to get together once again bareing the weather, the wind knocked over the christmas tree yesterday and i was told by one of my officer buddies that it fell on a Lexus. That has to suck. I wonder how they will explain that to their insurance.

Them: A christmas tree fell on my car
Insur: A CHRISTMAS TREE FELL ON YOUR CAR.......................................................
them: yes
insur: have you been drinking today
them: no, but seriously a 15-20 foot christmas tree did infact fall on my car
insur:........................................ ...............................
insur:wipes tear from eye from laughing so hard
insur: apologizes for laughing out loud
them: it really happened
insur: sure it did
them: proceeds to show them a pic of their car under the tree
insur: ........................................
them: told ya
insur: apologizes and starts their claim
them: never again will i park my car near a 15-20ft christmas tree on a wimdy day
insur: once again
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:04 PM
Nathan hit me up about that system bro gtsunfire@cebridge.net

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search