Spurs vs Mavs - Page 12 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Spurs vs Mavs
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:32 AM
technically..your "up there" nod 'down'

and we have cici's

we have

pizza hut
dominoes
papa johns
Gallo's (they have 12s and 24s)

no i really dont know tho

Doin it Texas Style...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:46 AM
hel i would rather do pizza hut then cicis but let us all see

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:54 AM
Papa johns is better. But it dont matter. pizza is fine with me ....

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 12:13 PM
MUTHER F'er please PIzza Hutt owns ALL

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:00 PM
I said it dont matter. im only one voice.. But i loike papa johns better.

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:40 PM
Domino's pwns life itself. So will yall be coming down here or us up there? I prob wont be able to make it up there or for HIN, but ill send my part up w/ someone.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:03 PM
It dont matter i havent been to SA in ages i wouldnt mind taking a stroll down the river walk

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:25 PM
I just wanna say great Series! I hope you guys enjoy the SA Feast! Now I am gonna call out the Suns!
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:53 PM
hey you was on that list as well you get to enjoy the winnings also

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:57 PM
lets go uncivilized rt im with ya

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:03 PM
well I hoped yall like the NBA finals. cause that was it. I can't see dallas getting beat. I have to say that game was all Mavs from the begining. I can't believe we even had a shoot at winning it. But we did. manu doesn't foul dirk we probable win or if parker makes that last second shoot we win. But that's the beauty of it. Too evenly matched teams played a seven game series. Mavs just excuted better.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:57 AM
I have said from the Beginining that I dont believe any one team can actually beat the mavs a full 4 games out of 7. Gonna see how well Nash can hold up playing every other day now. No huge lay offs anymore threw this series. As long as they can hold the 3's down we will be able to win this without problem. And Detroit just isnt what they was during the Season. I truely think this is the mavs Season!

So when and where we eating.

BTW: my house isnt the cleanest right now but I am have the UFC PPV at my house this weekend. Have a few SRT buddies coming and anyone else is welcome. I think we are gonna break out the Grill if enough people show interest.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:11 AM
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:19 AM

Doin it Texas Style...
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:21 PM
yeah now that the mavs won.... in real life the whole state of texas won!!! group hug....................get the hell off me.....now we shall ban together and take the mavs to the championship...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:08 PM
I like the love that is being shown! And I am in total agreeance with the banning together to Smash on the Rest of the league! Suns have no chance! Nash needs to much rest for that weak back of his! Everyone said it was a bad let go, but dayum he isnt that old to be having such problems! And dont let the Heat take it to the Finals! That would make it way to easy for the Mavs!

Texas is gonna pown the title for years to come! We just need to keep a steady supply of tissues for the Spurs here in Dallas for when we play them....
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:20 PM
yeah like I said the spurs were gonna to be the greatest challenge for the mavs in the NBA and that have over come that challenge

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:30 PM
DAMN just like game one against the spurs

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:38 PM
Dude that is the best thing for the Mavs was to lose. Like you said same thing against the Spurs. It allows Avery to get a better feel of the other team and come out with his game plan. Now Raja Bell is out and Tim Thomas is gonna be limping it is gonna be a weird time. Just hope Howards sprain is a light one!
Friday, May 26, 2006 8:32 PM
They cry alot in the Arizona Section.....

Mike DumbTony sure is alot like tim dumpkim. Dont get a call and boo hoos like crazy!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search