Moving - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Moving
Friday, April 20, 2007 11:50 AM
Moving to Austin, TX at the end of the year. Just seeing who all is in the area and wondering if Austin is as cool of a place as I have heard. Hope I'm not going to be the only turbo charged Ecotec out there.

Re: Moving
Friday, April 20, 2007 1:04 PM
theres a few in a club that are cool in austin, centex j's. also theres another club in san antonio and i know ecoclean(ben) has a turbo'd ecotec there.

Friday, April 20, 2007 1:47 PM
Then there is bo bo he has a charged ecotec in sa as well

Friday, April 20, 2007 3:17 PM
good to hear your moving to town man definetly plenty of Js here ..check out our club website if you like.its a new site so hang with us .. www.centexcc.com .. good to hear you got some "go" ..only boosted cavs around here are in SA .. but we Are home to the only stroked cav

Friday, April 20, 2007 3:31 PM
correction only stroked cav that doesnt work yet lol. anyway. glad to hear your movin to austin. def wouldnt hurt to see another j around. so keep us posted on what month youll be comin around.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Friday, April 20, 2007 4:36 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I will let all of you know when I plan on moving down there. Just need to get some loose ends tied up here. Can't wait to see how the car runs closer to sea level!

Friday, April 20, 2007 4:40 PM
Quote:

correction only stroked cav that doesnt work yet

it runs fool! i could go out there right now and turn the key and it would start right up ..i just cant let it get hot

Sunday, April 22, 2007 10:12 AM
scott (section8cav) wrote:good to hear your moving to town man definetly plenty of Js here ..check out our club website if you like.its a new site so hang with us .. www.centexcc.com .. good to hear you got some "go" ..only boosted cavs around here are in SA .. but we Are home to the only stroked cav

correction we have a stroked ecotec that has a 150 shot in it.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 10:14 AM
anyways good to see in the lone star state. I am the drifter I travel a lot around texas so you will meet me in time. Nice car

Sunday, April 22, 2007 6:57 PM
Quote:

correction we have a stroked ecotec that has a 150 shot in it.

then let me re-phrase..we have a Jbody with the most displacment
and i still cant find a parts list for his car..not to mention ive never even Seen the car..

Monday, April 23, 2007 10:49 AM
wasp96 wrote:Moving to Austin, TX at the end of the year. Just seeing who all is in the area and wondering if Austin is as cool of a place as I have heard. Hope I'm not going to be the only turbo charged Ecotec out there.

aFTER LOOKING AT YOUR CAR WE ARE PRETTY MUCH TWINS OF EACH OTHER. BOTH HAVE HAHN AND THE SAME HOODS AND OTHER THINGS AS WELL. YEA WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO HANG OUT. sO WHY ARE YA MOVING TO AUSTIN AND NOT saN aNTONIO?

Monday, April 23, 2007 11:29 AM
I just heard that Austin is a cool place to live and I have hung out there a couple of times when I lived in Brownwood, not the best of times by the way. My family is in Brownwood and Abilene, but I don't like either of those towns so I figured Austin was the way to go. I sell high end home electronics, like theater systems and whole house audio. I want to do the same kind of work and I saw that Home Theater store is always looking for sales people. I don't think I can move down there untill after September, so I am open for other towns. So tell me, why San Antonio over Austin?

Monday, April 23, 2007 1:25 PM
Man DFW is the way to go pffft on san antonio and austin dallas ft worth is where its at

Monday, April 23, 2007 8:07 PM
ok..so are we talking about which city is best or fighting over one new member here??? LOL

Monday, April 23, 2007 8:50 PM
if we talkin bout best city then. atx is da spot. .but how is a integra and a cavalier twins?

Monday, April 23, 2007 9:53 PM
^ yeah i mean a guy who drives an integra on a jbody site who tells us its a cavalier but we all know he is lieing. ATX bahhhh hahahahaha aah haha ha sorry thats just as funny as a j being sponsered by turbo-civic j/p ben

But DFW is most definently the way to go

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 4:51 AM
Cool peeps live in Deeeeee'F-Dubbbbbbbb!

btw... DFW has more j-body chicks! than San Ant. or Austin.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:47 AM
LOL @ integra hahahahaha

DFW has more j-body chicks! than San Ant. or Austin.
Quote:

blah we only have two

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:40 AM
that still counts as more

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:15 AM
More j-body chicks in DFW? Interesting, now I will have to think about things

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:59 AM
Quote:

that still counts as more

what still counts as more? lol

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:15 PM
there are j body girls out there. just some people arent motivated to tell them to check out our website lol. hint hint (cj) . but if its girls your lookin for. come to atx got plenty of them.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:58 PM
yea......and No integras hahahaha

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:51 PM
clearly you have not meet barbii in the gm's of SA. She drives a redline but it's part of my crew. Oh and I roll with more asian chicks. Whose got that?

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:57 PM
tha only reason is because they think you drive an integra

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search