Moving to San Antonio - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Moving to San Antonio
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:34 AM
Does anyone in the DFW area have the Tein SS wrenches handy...a jack as well...and few other tools?

I'd like to lower the car again and that could be a decent meet and greet in DFW?

Anyone is SA have these?

I put my set to the side so I'd have them and the dudes packing the house still packed them!! So...I'm in 4X4 status unless I can get the Cavy lowered!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:35 AM
oh yeah....the car only ships into DFW...then on to San Antonio!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:28 AM
no austin stop along the way??

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:39 AM
BlueDeuce wrote:Does anyone in the DFW area have the Tein SS wrenches handy...a jack as well...and few other tools?

I'd like to lower the car again and that could be a decent meet and greet in DFW?

Anyone is SA have these?

I put my set to the side so I'd have them and the dudes packing the house still packed them!! So...I'm in 4X4 status unless I can get the Cavy lowered!

Ben has the the Tein SS wrench.....borrowed them awhile back.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:56 AM
BlueDeuce wrote:Does anyone in the DFW area have the Tein SS wrenches handy...a jack as well...and few other tools?

Anyone is SA have these?

I have them at the house. only a hop skip and jump away from where your living.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 3:12 PM
there maybe one i have to see if thats what he has then i will let you know.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 5:37 PM
i have a set for the basics if they wrk.....im in SA too.

--Bo

Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:00 AM
Cool...looks like Ben may get the first look then...I got's to get this thing lowered once I have her back!!!

Ben...you're just a few minutes away from Cibolo right?

Austin....yeah I'll be heading through there...I'll post up when I plan on heading out...going to SA first with the rental and the Cooper S first, then driving back up on Monday to get the Cavy! Can't get all of our stuff, 3 dogs, 2 teenagers in a Cooper S and a Cavy!!! So gots to get to SA first and then head back up on Monday to get the Cavy and turn in the rental!

I'll let you guys know but no promises at this time...got to get her lowered again before anything!!! I hate how I shipped it...looks like a 4X4!!!

Thursday, June 26, 2008 3:56 PM
yes but a sexay 4X4 that i would still be honored to ride in

Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:20 PM
good deal deron. glad to see you already gonna make your way down. give me a halla if u get a chance to stop in austin. 512-630-1761. good luck and b safe bro.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008 10:18 PM
yeah i got a friend here in dfw that has tiens on his 240 so he should be able to let you use the wrench to drop yours

Thursday, July 03, 2008 11:13 AM
One week!!!!!!!

Yep...this time next week I'll be in San Antonio (well...at Randolph AFB)!!

LOL!!

Getting excited!!

Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:29 PM
cant wait as well

Thursday, July 03, 2008 2:14 PM
Ecoclean wrote:cant wait as well

I looked up your addy and your like 13 miles from my house!!!

We'll get together and lower the Cavy next weekend if you have time? Let me know!!

Monday, July 07, 2008 5:46 AM
of course. I work from 8-5 m-f usually get home around 6 and am off on the weekends

Monday, July 07, 2008 11:09 AM
I will totally come and visit as well I need to see about getting the car outta storage early... I miss the crap out of it.

Good luck traveling, Deron! Tell everyone I said "Hi!"

Monday, July 07, 2008 12:36 PM
ZombieBenji wrote:I will totally come and visit as well I need to see about getting the car outta storage early... I miss the crap out of it.

Good luck traveling, Deron! Tell everyone I said "Hi!"

You are always welcome Chris...no invite needed!!

We'll get the Sunfire modded when you get back...

Friday, July 11, 2008 6:39 PM
I'm in San Antonio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car arrived today in Dallas and I head up on Monday to pick her up....getting settled still and have a ton of things going on...but getting there...

Friday, July 11, 2008 6:56 PM
glad you made it home ok

Friday, July 11, 2008 11:57 PM
im off on monday from 10-1230 so if your in the area around that time hit me up 817-680-7415

Sunday, July 13, 2008 10:02 AM
R3D05LsSport wrote:im off on monday from 10-1230 so if your in the area around that time hit me up 817-680-7415

Would really like to but with so much going on and I'll have the entire family with me too...picking up two cars! We have to get back on Monday before 3pm so won't be enough time to stop by...we'll all meet up sometime I'm sure...

Sunday, July 13, 2008 11:08 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search