OFFICAL - GM LoneStarBash 2009 !!!! - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: OFFICAL - GM LoneStarBash 2009 !!!!
Friday, January 23, 2009 10:13 AM

Friday, January 23, 2009 10:44 AM
2 times u post before me... assshole!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Friday, January 23, 2009 11:03 AM
PWNED

Friday, January 23, 2009 8:18 PM
i have some ?'s about the show... how do they judge your car? inside/outside/under the hood ? i have no idea. so it would be 35 with me and entering the show right?
Saturday, January 24, 2009 7:09 AM
This should give you a good idea of what to do to prepare for judging:
http://www.centexcarclub.com/forums/index.php?topic=242.0

91 Beretta GT

Saturday, January 24, 2009 7:52 AM
patrick the link joe posted is a good reference for show tips. judging basically goes interior mods,exterior mods,cleanliness,engine mods,suspension ..pretty thorough all around.

and yes it would be 35 to enter for the show portion IF you preregister. price is more if u register the day of the show. so we strongly advise to pre reg man.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 11:51 AM
baggedNINE7(rick) wrote:patrick the link joe posted is a good reference for show tips. judging basically goes interior mods,exterior mods,cleanliness,engine mods,suspension ..pretty thorough all around.

and yes it would be 35 to enter for the show portion IF you preregister. price is more if u register the day of the show. so we strongly advise to pre reg man.

oh and how much you buy from the autozone rack and stick on your car. That part of the judging seems to be ricks weak part.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:20 PM
lol what can I say. I don't like to "stick" parts on my car so I guess vatozone parts will be my demise hahaha

Friday, January 30, 2009 11:42 AM
How strict is the track about NHRA rules? If I can get down there this time I'd like to make a pass or two but I know some tracks don't allow shaved handles,remote mounted (trunk) batteries without an outside shut off switch. And I was just informed that as soon as you make a 13.5 sec pass (or faster) in a Convertible you have to have a 5 point roll bar.

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Friday, January 30, 2009 1:41 PM
honestly i couldnt answer these questions..given the nature of the cars there this day they may not be strict..but in all honestly ive never actually raced at this track so i cant tell you sorry. i was really looking forward to seeing your car though

Friday, January 30, 2009 4:26 PM
gary you could probably check out www.texasmotorplex.com and see if they have anything listed or a contact number and call personally

Sunday, February 01, 2009 5:16 PM
Im definately gonna be there, if I can get my car put back together by then that is.. Not really worried about paint but i at least want it all put together. Ill get pre-registered as soon as I know if ill have all the parts in time.. Hope to see ya there. Check out my cardomain page!
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:18 AM
I was also wondering about vendors. A friend of mine owns RAM autosound and security, I thought about askin him if hed wanna go set up a booth or somethin but I wanted to ask what everybody thought about it first.. Let me know and ill see what I can do from there..
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:41 AM
ok guys its coming down to the day. I believe feb14th is the absolute last day for pre registrations. if you havnt yet please do so !!! u get a free tshirt if u do. so send em in!!!

any questions on pre reg pm me or scott for info

wet I can't answer ur question but hopefully scott will be able too. it would be cool to have some vendors out there.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 7:50 AM
Already talked to scott about it thanks though!
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:27 AM
cool man

Sunday, February 08, 2009 6:58 PM
ok so i dont know whats going on with everyone,
the first couple years we did this there was a HUGE showing from DFW and Houston...all other cars aside i havnt gotten ANY registrations yet from dfw or houston for Jbodies.....do any of you plan on going ?? if not this is going to be a total Delta show
are there any Jbodies left in dallas ??

Sunday, February 08, 2009 7:47 PM
not much that meet anymore. what was left of the texas j's is no more. most everyone have different cars. theres still a couple left but dont know the interest since theres not a club around here anymore. the interest is to weak for whatever reason. alot want a club but hard to get anyone to meet up to do anything. im trying to get interest by having a meet both times i had some balts and a couple of j's show up.

Sunday, February 08, 2009 7:50 PM
last meet i put together i think only one person from here came out. and about 10 balts from ss.net.

Monday, February 09, 2009 1:09 PM
Not sure if anyone that has a j will be showing from the dfw area. Once a few of the remainin texas js get together but they are changing up the name. You will need to get ahold of gill as he is the one getting things going down herei still plan on attending the show but to view and race and well yeah lol

Monday, February 09, 2009 4:42 PM
Hey, Its Gil. You will definatly be having some J's from the DFW area going out! We are meeting this weekend at my house to set the details for time, schedule of the show, night before prep which will be in my garage, etc. We posted our list of who is attending on the LSB list a bit back. Would like to find more in the DFW! my number is 972-513-5122. If anyone, Balts, J's etc want to meet, contact me cause were getting it together!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:00 AM
Cool gil it looks like I know the guy to get hold of. I will send you a text today so you will have my number.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:15 PM
i posted a topic for a DFW rollout. we are meeting up with OK balts rolling down thru here.

Monday, February 16, 2009 8:46 PM
ok guys here is the front of the bash shirts !!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 11:31 AM
What's the biggest size you got for us chunky brothers

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search