OFFICAL - GM LoneStarBash 2009 !!!! - Page 3 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: OFFICAL - GM LoneStarBash 2009 !!!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 1:47 PM
3xl mijita. If we run out at the show and hav enough interest for more shirts I can print any size from small all the way to 10XL lol.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:34 PM
as long as i get a XXL rick so save me one.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:16 PM
Won't make it this year...however I plan on it next year if it is a yearly event. Good luck Rick and all the others from Tx.

FOR SALE
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:30 PM
will I ordered several 2xl's. ill hold one for ya.im thinkn most people are gonna want xl or large anyway.

jared thanks man. and yea we try to do this yearly as this is our 3rd yr doin it. hopefully we can get preregistrations in faster this coming year and add stuff to the event. lookin forward to seein that cavy man!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:34 PM
I didnt get a chance to pre-register! I havent been on in over a week i think, been workin on the cav.. I did find 99 Z24 with no motor or trans for a good deal.. so I may have a new project!
Friday, February 27, 2009 7:40 AM
Well Its not lookin like im gonna make it to the bash.. :0( Slow shipping on some parts and too much work to be done before tomorrow.. Hope everybody has a great time though!! Post some pics!!
Friday, February 27, 2009 8:25 AM
that sucks man. we will def take pics and some vids though!!! bout to head to dallas in about a hour and a half

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search