Cav Officially for sale - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cav Officially for sale
Tuesday, November 04, 2008 11:13 AM
Alright, I have bills I need to pay and may possibly be losing my job here soon, so I need to get rid of excess weight:

See details here:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=19&i=44844&t=44844

$3500 takes it. For an extra $350 I'll throw in my HPTuners Pro with unlimited licenses for 2002's. Currently the car needs a master cylinder for the clutch ($125) so it's not drivable, but other than that it has a brand new never used SPEC Stage 3 in it.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Re: Cav Officially for sale
Tuesday, November 04, 2008 3:19 PM
no way......I wish I could afford this!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 8:27 PM
Ben hurry up lol

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 8:29 PM
Also ill take the hptuners if u can't get rid of it

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:22 AM
well I have the money for it but her is the thing. what would I need another car like that for. the only reason I could see buy it is to make sure it was given a proper home and taken care of. that car is very special and I would not like it going to the wrong hands.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 2:29 PM
Ecoclean wrote:well I have the money for it but her is the thing. what would I need another car like that for. the only reason I could see buy it is to make sure it was given a proper home and taken care of. that car is very special and I would not like it going to the wrong hands.

Its just a car man, no magic mushrooms or special air in the cabin that makes you an expert by breathing it. Only things that are truly "special" about the car is the urethane body kit, headlights, and that its tuned a bit more than most. It may be a bit of a factory freak laying out 250hp and 280ft-lbs at 7psi on a stock bottom end with a slipping clutch (not the clutch that's in it now)...

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 4:03 PM
im sure by special,he was talking about how much work youve put into it man. we just dont want some punk kid pickin it up and trashin it. it needs to go to a good home. but i understand what your saying though. good luck. its def a beauty. wish i had the cash

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 7:27 PM
baggedNINE7(rick) wrote:im sure by special,he was talking about how much work youve put into it man. we just dont want some punk kid pickin it up and trashin it. it needs to go to a good home. but i understand what your saying though. good luck. its def a beauty. wish i had the cash

Exactly, I mean I now how much time and sweat that I have put into my car. so it's something special. And by the looks of your car Ron you have put quite the few hours into yours as well.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:46 PM
I'd try to get it but itd get messed up pretty quick here in eagle pass maybe if I get a house within the next couple of months with a garage ill take a loan out. On another note hey ben you wouldn't happen to have mikes(burntoragne) number? I've been trying to get his number but I don't think he gets on gmosa forums as much

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 3:11 PM
i dont guess you would be intersted in selling just hp tuners
Friday, November 14, 2008 10:41 AM
If he is I had already called shotgun lol

Monday, January 12, 2009 9:59 PM
shifted i sent you a pm
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:34 PM
Sorry to hear that man, hope your able to keep your job. Make sure your car goes to a good person!!

Whoever gets the HPT let me know. Its already got a credit for my car, so I would going to you for tuning. =D

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:00 PM
When does Shifted get online??
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:05 PM
Oh damn, just looked at the date. Hah, yeah, this is old. Whoops.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 2:44 AM
@!#$fted made a post yesturday!! respond to this one. car stiill uP??
Friday, January 16, 2009 8:33 AM
this still for sale??
Friday, January 16, 2009 11:39 AM
As of right now, Boosted is interested and getting back to me if he can get payment and find a way to get the car. Price has gone up to $4250 since I fixed a lot of things.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:41 PM
Still for sale, going on Craigslist probably Sunday.

Friday, January 23, 2009 1:17 PM
Hey, this is Gil. TX J. you looking for it up front or payments bro? Let me know cause i can give it a good home. i had the blue Cavi with the RK Sport body kit, SS Induction hood, rimmed and dropped. Looking for a new Cavi to baby. Reply or call me bro. GIL 972-513-5122 Thanks
Friday, January 23, 2009 2:30 PM
I would prefer lump sum. Only way on earth I would take payments is through a contract and the car would stay with me until the balance was paid.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search