Why i wont use a catch can.... - Page 2 - Performance Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Why i wont use a catch can....
Friday, December 23, 2005 10:22 AM
it was funny as soon as I read the first post I'm like so aprently just about every single VW I work has blown headgaskets.... then I go on to read the replies where everyone is informing you your an idiot and I'm thinking to myself.... i'll bet my cavi and my beater that he posts up saying yeah the headgasket was blown good think I fixed it blah blah blah rather then saying damn I'm an idiot who doesn't know what I'm talking about, or even just admiting your wrong, but in the end... I hit it right on the head damn I'm good

Friday, December 23, 2005 10:24 AM
also since the car was that bad it means 2 things..... 1-your lieing or 2- your a @!#$ idiot, if your car was that @!#$ up and you never noticed any signs untill you see condensation in the oil then you must be a moron

Friday, December 23, 2005 10:31 AM
El Fuego ( the unstable ) wrote:
Phlatcav wrote:
El Fuego ( the unstable ) wrote:
Phlatcav wrote:dude your so full of @!#$! your saying you put a copper head gasket on ey? Man your maching shop does quik work of oringing your block and head for a copper gasket to seal

Well someone is not too bright, Marrxco demanta makes copper gaskets for stock 2200's.

im not the retard that put a copper gasket on without 0-ringing the block
im not the retard that stuck gay ass gauges under my hood
im not the retard that made my intake out of ghetto chrome plastic

shew, got all that off my chest. good night

im not the retard to put Mobil 1 oil cap even near my engine
im not the retard to put an over price crappy engineered intake on my car
im not the retard who doesnt want to know how the engine is running, while im under the hood.

mobil 1 oil cap cuz i use just that moble one you @!#$tain
didnt spend more than 80 bucks on the intake dip@!#$, gonaa last longet than you lego intake.
and i know plenty about my engine there chief, im not the tard to put a copper gasket on with out 0-ringing you waste of life

by the way....you realy are an idiot

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search