Chicagoland meet sat. Feb 26 - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Chicagoland meet sat. Feb 26
Sunday, February 06, 2005 3:49 PM
a few people are meeting in schaumburg area to cruise up there together, but the actuall meet isn't in schaumburg

Sunday, February 06, 2005 7:51 PM
so do you have to be 21 for koozys?? im out if you have to be 21. That would suck.

My Sig Was To Big
Sunday, February 06, 2005 7:56 PM
you don't have to be 21, you only have to be 21 to drink, anyone can go in, its a badass restaraunt with a bar in it

Sunday, February 06, 2005 8:43 PM
umm call and find out ....i'm think u gotta be 21...and if anyone at ur table isnt they dont serve the whole table....but just a tip...is the meet on a sunday ..if so meet there about 3ish...sundays is the harley cruise day there...so parkin lot roped off and only bikes get in...butthe best part its so packed they dont pay too close attention to who is being served...i have alot of friends who work/and have worked there so they used to tell us when it was cool to bring underage people in there...but have fun...

.......anyone up for some pool afterwards...a few games of 9ball...10 bucks a rack let me know...
Sunday, February 06, 2005 8:53 PM
saturday....

and afterwards, i think we should go bowling

and NOT lose everyone on the highway

Sunday, February 06, 2005 8:58 PM
WEll im under 21 so i dont know what that means. has anyone established a time yet? Someone said you can get by with $20 is that true? that would be better. unless we did some other entertainment or something. but for food will $20 do?

Sunday, February 06, 2005 9:20 PM
20 bucks i guess is ok if ur not drinkin...its reg bar food...burgers....chicken wings...chicken strips...@!#$ like that ....nothin fancy
Sunday, February 06, 2005 10:49 PM
You dont have to be 21 to get in, only to drink. but food is like ramiro said, wings, burgers, etc. kinda like Hooters food. Similar price range too.

Im not to sure about the whole not serving alcohol at tables with under 21's. Ive been there 3 times since I turned 21, and have only been carded once, and they didnt mind the others with me were below 21. Problems may arise if pitchers are ordered though.

Monday, February 07, 2005 5:42 AM
attn: to everyone who didnt read the other thread you do not need to be 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok since all u people cant read threads then i hope you can read that

yess 20 dollars will be enough unless u leave a 30 dollar tip

and i basicly set this up so u all can pick a time best for everyone

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Monday, February 07, 2005 6:55 AM

1. Cheesecake - Eli
2. Andix - Andy
3. TooHypE - Hector
4. silver04lssport -Scott AKA Waldo AKA Stewie
5. Mattman - Matt AKA Mattman
6. Darkstars - Ryan- at some point anyway, worst case scenario I work till 5
7. Marco villarreal -Marco
8. ? -Julian
9. ? -Matt
10. Orangeisfast -big matt- even though i dont know anyone
11. FalloutBoy - Camron - I think Vince is gonna come with me. What time?
12. CavieFreak- matt- I guess I could shot up
13. Vincent Morris- Vince- riding with falloutboy, yeah what time?
14. meltdown350- cody
15. Ken 2.2 Hopefully I can get there....
16. Paul - If I get outta the b-day dinner early enough.

DW, I'll be posting in the "Official Drink w/ Darkstars" thread... hehehe, 3 weeks yo!!

Hmm... I need a sig!
Fast imports only come with 2 wheels.
Monday, February 07, 2005 7:17 AM
Are girls allowed or is this a guys-only thing? My girlfriend and I usually spend Sundays together plus she has come to a couple of meets in the past and had a good time.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05

Monday, February 07, 2005 7:21 AM
ROBZ IL CAV wrote:Are girls allowed or is this a guys-only thing? My girlfriend and I usually spend Sundays together plus she has come to a couple of meets in the past and had a good time.

Rob

everyone is welcome well ecxept pets cause i dont think theylle let them in the restuarant

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Monday, February 07, 2005 9:46 AM
whoa calm down cool guy, hhaaha j/k cheesecake i'll bring an extra 20 bucks for the tip this time, if i don't use it on beer first.

wow...my sig sux
Monday, February 07, 2005 10:11 AM
ROBZ IL CAV wrote:Are girls allowed or is this a guys-only thing? My girlfriend and I usually spend Sundays together plus she has come to a couple of meets in the past and had a good time.

Rob

feb 26th is a SATURDAY

Monday, February 07, 2005 12:36 PM
MeltdOwn350 aka cOdy wrote:feb 26th is a SATURDAY

What does that have to do with anything? lol j/k.... I don't know why I thought it was a Sunday.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Monday, February 07, 2005 1:19 PM
Im gonna show up to one of these meets sooner or later otherwise AND I QUOTE from Hector " have Cavie Freak .. and Darkstars and cheesecake doing a train on ur ass... haha "

lmfao

Monday, February 07, 2005 1:34 PM
Whiled i Video tape .... u foo ... !! ha ha ...

hhhmmm maybe i should reconsider ... lol

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Monday, February 07, 2005 1:35 PM
I'm with Ken...not sure about the train thing tho

Monday, February 07, 2005 2:55 PM
I think me and Ken96Z should have a royal battle for the rights to the name Ken. lol j/k Hope you could make it to one, I would like to have another great name among us.

Monday, February 07, 2005 3:37 PM
Ken96Z wrote:Im gonna show up to one of these meets sooner or later otherwise AND I QUOTE from Hector " have Cavie Freak .. and Darkstars and cheesecake doing a train on ur ass... haha "

lmfao

LMAO

Monday, February 07, 2005 3:38 PM
Shane you @!#$ come to the dam meet come on its in chicago its not that far form you

Monday, February 07, 2005 5:28 PM
1. Cheesecake - Eli
2. Andix - Andy
3. TooHypE - Hector
4. silver04lssport -Scott AKA Waldo AKA Stewie
5. Mattman - Matt AKA Mattman
6. Darkstars - Ryan- at some point anyway, worst case scenario I work till 5
7. Marco villarreal -Marco
8. ? -Julian
9. ? -Matt
10. Orangeisfast -big matt- even though i dont know anyone
11. FalloutBoy - Camron - I think Vince is gonna come with me. What time?
12. CavieFreak- matt- I guess I could shot up
13. Vincent Morris- Vince- riding with falloutboy, yeah what time?
14. meltdown350- cody
15. Ken 2.2 Hopefully I can get there....
16. Paul - If I get outta the b-day dinner early enough.
17. JSTAZ24 aka Craig

hey, its just a Z24!!!!!

Monday, February 07, 2005 5:44 PM
Don't worry Ryan, i'll make it up. The car is resting at home while i'm at school, so unless I walk....

Monday, February 07, 2005 5:47 PM
i swear im back to being single there better be some hot girls there ill flip the @!#$ out
Monday, February 07, 2005 6:26 PM
Shane OBizzle (ShoBiz) wrote:Don't worry Ryan, i'll make it up. The car is resting at home while i'm at school, so unless I walk....

Better get to walking bud

orangeisfast wrote:i swear im back to being single there better be some hot girls there ill flip the @!#$ out

Man this is a meet to hang out with other j body peeps and have fun. If u wanna go meet chicks then this isnt the place to go to.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search