Chicago Land J-bodys - Page 3 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-bodys
Friday, March 25, 2005 10:56 AM
bored whos with me ?

Team Altered Car Club

Friday, March 25, 2005 10:59 AM
Ok for everyone that keeps iming me askign what is happening and why is steph so pissed and why did she go off. Well im her im sick of being the middle man aim is krumbkakeangel

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Friday, March 25, 2005 12:25 PM
u brought her here so your partially responsible and dont say u didnt

You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Foul language in the Chicago thread.
Expires: Saturday, March 26, 2005 6:07 PM PT
Friday, March 25, 2005 1:01 PM
me i'm bored ken

yay runnin mid 18s by summer
Friday, March 25, 2005 3:22 PM
TooHypE wrote:Well let's see ... I like Pizza ... especially thin Crust .. !!! the greasy kind .. not stupid .. Dominoes, lil ceasors, Pizza Hut ... wanna be's... a true ... Italian/Chicago Style .. pizza... mmmmmm !!!!!! Dammit ... yeah . .. im hungry too .. now !!!
This has got to be one of the most disturbing posts I have ever read!!!!!!!! Thin crust sucks ass deep dish is the way to go. Giordanos stuffed pizza owns all!!!!!!!!!! Hi everyone

Friday, March 25, 2005 3:26 PM
Woohoo I have a cool name too

Friday, March 25, 2005 5:25 PM
95Vet (The Neutral One) wrote:Woohoo I have a cool name too

loser.....

Friday, March 25, 2005 5:25 PM
Ok heres the deal.... all this started in the regional becuse of someone making an e-mail adress called darkstars@yahoo.com or somehting along the lines of that, who that is aperantly they were talking @!#$ through e-mails to Matt and stephanie for the past week or so, thats why she blew up at me in the other thread. I started getitng e-mails from somethign along the lines of the pissed off 1@ whatever .com today. So I don't know what the hell is going on and who is going out of there way to try to cause problems but god damn grow up! WTF is wrong with you, all of this was caused by people hiding behind an e-mail adress trying to start @!#$. Me and Matt and Steph all made up, we all took back what we said admiting it wasn't right, especially when we find out none of us wer tlaking @!#$, its was other people talking @!#$ for us which brought all this on. So I don't know who is behind it, orignally I didn't want anythign posted because I was hoping to get another e-mail and track it but @!#$ it.... I don't even want to know cause if you think I got pissed off at Stephanie, thats the tip of the ice breg aftr hearing this @!#$....

So Matt, were still cool, Stephanie, unless you hear somehtign form my AIM name or my mouth directly don't believe what you hear.

So whoever you are.... you have @!#$in issues

Friday, March 25, 2005 5:37 PM
dude that is f*cked up

yay runnin mid 18s by summer
Friday, March 25, 2005 6:00 PM
Lets find out who did it, and Pink belly them till you break all the blood vessels in there stomach.

Friday, March 25, 2005 6:01 PM
So I've been sitting here tlaking to Stephs friend Holly and I have to admit this is kinda freaky.... I don't knwo what happened on here but geez she doesn't sound liek the same person, she sounds alot like my fiance, not the same but alot of simularitys its almost creepy

Friday, March 25, 2005 6:14 PM
Ken2.2 IM me dickhead get online

Friday, March 25, 2005 6:26 PM
damn i only have 2 posts left lol

Team Altered Car Club

Friday, March 25, 2005 7:22 PM
go premium Ken, everyone's doing it these days!

Friday, March 25, 2005 8:06 PM
Darkstars wrote:Ok heres the deal.... all this started in the regional becuse of someone making an e-mail adress called darkstars@yahoo.com or somehting along the lines of that, who that is aperantly they were talking @!#$ through e-mails to Matt and stephanie for the past week or so, thats why she blew up at me in the other thread. I started getitng e-mails from somethign along the lines of the pissed off 1@ whatever .com today. So I don't know what the hell is going on and who is going out of there way to try to cause problems but god damn grow up! WTF is wrong with you, all of this was caused by people hiding behind an e-mail adress trying to start @!#$. Me and Matt and Steph all made up, we all took back what we said admiting it wasn't right, especially when we find out none of us wer tlaking @!#$, its was other people talking @!#$ for us which brought all this on. So I don't know who is behind it, orignally I didn't want anythign posted because I was hoping to get another e-mail and track it but @!#$ it.... I don't even want to know cause if you think I got pissed off at Stephanie, thats the tip of the ice breg aftr hearing this @!#$....

So Matt, were still cool, Stephanie, unless you hear somehtign form my AIM name or my mouth directly don't believe what you hear.

::okes around::: Sniff sniff, smells like .... like ... Mikey???

Good to hear ya'll cleared it up man, that's some f*d stuff there. Makes me glad to not be so important on the org

Friday, March 25, 2005 8:12 PM
THAT @!#$ IS WACK!!!!

Friday, March 25, 2005 8:58 PM
Darkstars wrote:Ok heres the deal.... all this started in the regional becuse of someone making an e-mail adress called darkstars@yahoo.com or somehting along the lines of that, who that is aperantly they were talking @!#$ through e-mails to Matt and stephanie for the past week or so, thats why she blew up at me in the other thread. I started getitng e-mails from somethign along the lines of the pissed off 1@ whatever .com today. So I don't know what the hell is going on and who is going out of there way to try to cause problems but god damn grow up! WTF is wrong with you, all of this was caused by people hiding behind an e-mail adress trying to start @!#$. Me and Matt and Steph all made up, we all took back what we said admiting it wasn't right, especially when we find out none of us wer tlaking @!#$, its was other people talking @!#$ for us which brought all this on. So I don't know who is behind it, orignally I didn't want anythign posted because I was hoping to get another e-mail and track it but @!#$ it.... I don't even want to know cause if you think I got pissed off at Stephanie, thats the tip of the ice breg aftr hearing this @!#$....

All i can say if ---- There's a copy of that E-mail and by checking the Header and Capsule we could locate the IP address and there ISP and it's matter of contacting there DOS policies .... Just a thought peeps .... I myself knows how to check for IP address via emails and Headers ... but I have resources ... that are Guru's wit DNS since they work with ISP's ... for starters... if your interested in knowing the truth ... Ok

and Btw ... Jose ... Thin Crust is awesome ... but i have a special sweet spot for Stuff pizza .. Too .... oohhh yeah ....

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Friday, March 25, 2005 9:06 PM
PhilioZ24 wrote:
95Vet (The Neutral One) wrote:Woohoo I have a cool name too

loser.....
I thought you loved me But anyway that's some crazy @!#$ ryan. I can tell you right now it wasn't me

Friday, March 25, 2005 11:18 PM
yeah it was me.....yeah right r u kidding me i would never take the time to do something so stupid like that....good luck finding him if thats the route your going ryan....lata

Friday, March 25, 2005 11:23 PM
the point ot posting was to let whover it know that we have figured out whats goign on... if I get another e-mail were gonn trace it and see if it matches up to the IP adresses that Matt and Stephanie were getting them from... then we'd know who it is, honestly I think I'm beter off not knowing for their sake.. consideringI'm still on probation I would rather not find out who it was.

Friday, March 25, 2005 11:28 PM
well its good to know u got that all figured out but why did she blow up on me

Saturday, March 26, 2005 12:36 AM
No idea but it's probably best to drop it. luv ya cake

Saturday, March 26, 2005 2:42 AM
im sorry i want an explination because she brought up a very personal issue that i still think about everyday that makes me sad

Saturday, March 26, 2005 1:41 PM
Only been a couple of days and the thread is almost dead. bump

Saturday, March 26, 2005 2:47 PM
damn thats messed up Ryan.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search