Chicago Land J-bodys - Page 7 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-bodys
Saturday, April 02, 2005 5:03 PM
Hey guy with a blue 03 Sunfire w/ a full Razzi bodykit and plates that say 'toons' sumthin or other u on here?????? I always see you drivin on LaGrange Rd. and Ogden, or else parked in the plaza w/ Blockbuster and MB financial bank in Lagrange Park

Anybody else ever see this car, pretty bad@ss lookin...

Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:15 PM
he probablyu bought it from the dealer like that and im drunk. Ryan did you beep me earlier? I didnt hear my phone but i seen ypu8r name on my pahone.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:26 PM
STEREO IS DONE

It sounds sooooooooooo good, gets loud as hell with no distortion and it @!#$in POUNDS like rattles your insides hurts your kidneys kinda pounds pics tommarow

Saturday, April 02, 2005 8:39 PM
Darkstars wrote:STEREO IS DONE

It sounds sooooooooooo good, gets loud as hell with no distortion and it @!#$in POUNDS like rattles your insides hurts your kidneys kinda pounds pics tommarow

Very nice glad eveyrthing is good with your stereo and car.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 9:24 PM
that's great DS... yet one more thing ur @ss is gonna get ticketed for in the future....if u actually ever play it that anywhere

Saturday, April 02, 2005 9:27 PM
sorry meant 'if u actually ever have the BALLZ to play it like that anywhere...my bad

Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:55 PM
mikeylikey(theTotalEstr8one) wrote:that's great DS... yet one more thing ur @ss is gonna get ticketed for in the future....if u actually ever play it that anywhere

Well figureing there is no noise ordinace in IL for loud stereos he can't get hassled over it. I have been bumping my system for years now and never once gotten messed with. I have had the cops call my house and let me know thee have been reports and asked me to keep it down in town but thats about it.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 11:00 PM
i'm not only talking about the cops

and yes there is noise ordinances it's different for every town

Saturday, April 02, 2005 11:05 PM
Religion

Police ticket church after noise gripes

August 4, 2004

BY DAN ROZEK Staff Reporter
Advertisement

A small Elgin church that uses electric guitars, drums and a piano during its Sunday services to make a joyful noise for the Lord is in legal trouble after neighbors complained the church was making too much noise.

Elgin police ticketed a pastor at the Mision Apostolica Church for violating the city's noise ordinance during Sunday afternoon services.

Citing a church for a noise violation is unusual and not something officers did lightly, a police spokesman said.

"You hate to do something like that,'' said Lt. Cecil Smith. "But we just couldn't overlook the fact that people were calling and complaining about the noise.''

The ticket, though, isn't sitting well with church leaders, who insisted they weren't trying to disturb neighbors.

"It was church music. It was nothing crazy,'' said Arturo Recendes, the church's assistant pastor who was conducting Sunday services when police arrived. "We don't want any problems, we just want to worship the Lord,'' he said.

The music and singing may have been louder than normal, he said, although that was mostly because of the warm weather and mechanical problems at the church.

"The air conditioning was out and we had the windows open. We never do that,'' Recendes, 46, said, adding the air conditioning has since been repaired.

The Christian church is headquartered in the first floor of a two-flat on Villa Street on Elgin's near east side. There are homes behind and around the church.

Smith said police received ''at least a couple of calls'' on Sunday complaining about the noise. Elgin officials have moved aggressively in recent years to keep the city quiet, including passing a controversial ordinance that allows police to ticket drivers -- or even impound their cars -- for blasting loud music.

The church faces a possible $150 fine, but Recendes said he expects church leaders to contest the ticket.

Click to learn more...

Click here for the Sports Section!

News | Sports | Business | Entertainment | Lifestyles | Classifieds

Visit our online partners:
Daily Southtown Suburban Chicago Newspapers Post-Tribune
Pioneer Press Star Newspapers

Copyright 2005, Digital Chicago Inc.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 11:10 PM
Smith said police received ''at least a couple of calls'' on Sunday complaining about the noise. Elgin officials have moved aggressively in recent years to keep the city quiet, including passing a controversial ordinance that allows police to ticket drivers -- or even impound their cars -- for blasting loud music.

ownt----dam i am soo drunk n bored LOL

Saturday, April 02, 2005 11:25 PM
this is whats the word is coming to complaining that a church is too loud i mean c'mon imagine what the cops would do to ur @ss after ticketing a church ...sure it may not be illegal but u better believe me after they goet enuff complaints htey wil go after every little thing they can find on you....that's why it's pretty much senseless to have a stereo that loud and u know the gangbangers and wannabe's may start sh(t w/ u if they notice it...that is why i say DS will not be drivin around blastin that sh(t too much

Sunday, April 03, 2005 5:43 AM
Mikey uit argueing, IL droped the car stereo law begining of this past year, you can listen to your music as loud as you want as long as is not in a praking lot or residential street

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:47 AM
Mikey you posted 4 comments in a row all commenting on your last comment .. sorry lol thought it was funny.. any ways have a good day everyone

click sig for website
Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:58 AM
Sunday, April 03, 2005 11:05 AM
yay

yay runnin mid 18s by summer
Sunday, April 03, 2005 11:16 AM
Sweet

Sunday, April 03, 2005 1:53 PM
that sucks for the church,but nice job on the sounds
by the way if anyone in the chicago area is looking for cheap 18" wheels they have
scraches around the lip if anyone is intrested ill email pics

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/mellowyellow04/photo100.jpg
Sunday, April 03, 2005 2:03 PM
price???

Sunday, April 03, 2005 3:07 PM
Hey Eli get ur ass on IM

Sunday, April 03, 2005 3:52 PM
boredd .. I need a black z24 rear blaaaa

Team Altered Car Club

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:11 PM

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:14 PM
LMAO^^^^^^

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:15 PM
500 bucks

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/mellowyellow04/photo100.jpg
Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:18 PM
with tires? what kind

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:24 PM
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search