Last chance for FREE sub box - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Last chance for FREE sub box
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:59 AM
Cheesecake never came to pick it up after work the other day so thats still here, free single 12" ported bandpass box with a plexi front, and carpeterd black. Get it by thursday night and its free, thursday night garbage goes out and the box goes with it.

Re: Last chance for FREE sub box
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:15 PM
any chance you're going to import wars this weekend?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:38 PM
any chance that youd have it shipped at buyers expense?

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 1:58 PM
Hmm, the cheap-o subs I bought from Eric Altman would fit nicely into a bandpass I'll come by after work today to get it I'll call ya when I'm on my way.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:04 PM
Ryan if it falls through with Roughed i'll take it just to get it outta ur way.

taking your girlfriend out $20, Shopping at Meijers $ ?? dollers,
watching Milf's Ass and getting punch in the jaw ... Priceless...
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 6:38 PM
Box is gone

Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:23 AM

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, August 18, 2005 11:16 AM
Hey, Ryan, I am prolly going to be coming up Sun for a JBF meet. If at all possible, if you could maybe get it to Hector or Erik, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, then I will have to make a special trip up to get it another time. Either way, let me know. Thanks

Thursday, August 18, 2005 11:16 AM
BTW, I was refering to the NX kit.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 11:39 AM
Cool I get to play wit some NAAAWWWWWWSSSSSS !!!!! J/K

I could pick it up one day ... I'll negociate a good time for me and ryan ... Sounds good Q-Bert !!!

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Thursday, August 18, 2005 12:57 PM
Doug, right now I'm sleeping in a sleeping bag on my floor in an empty room, all the funiser and crap is out cause I'm in the process of patching all the whalls and ceiling and painting everything and its a pain in the ass with workinging all day then coming home and only having a couple hours. Right now my main priority is to get that crap done so I can sleep in a bed again hahaha.

With some luck I'll have it finished by saturday so i will try to have it all out and boxed for you by sunday. Give me a call sunday when your around and I'll either head out there for the meet or you could come get it.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 1:32 PM
Ryan, Just come over to my place and go up to the track on Sunday with us. -Erik-

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:15 PM
I completely understand Ryan. No big deal either way. If it doesnt work out now, then I can get it another time. I mean, the tank is empty and I wont be able to hook it up that day anyway, so whenever. I am in no rush anyway. Thanks again bro.

Friday, August 19, 2005 6:21 AM
Ryan, this box is pretty sweet w/ the sub I put in I still have some tuning on the amp to do for the cut-off points etc. but it's sounding nice

On a side note, I now have a sealed dual 12" box sitting in my workshop that I don't need. It originally came loaded w/ VIsonik subs (one of those box + subs + amp deals) but I pulled those subs to be put into the BP box (one is a backup heh). I haven't measured the inside yet, but I'd guess that the box is somewhere around 1-1.25 cubes. It's free to a good home.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search