Parting out 95 2.2l cavalier - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parting out 95 2.2l cavalier
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 5:23 PM
Located in springfield MO you need anything I've got it on this car cept the stock hose, and the left driver side fender. I have also Z24 springs and 2 sets of 95-99 tails. The fuel injectors are also leaky so their pretty much bad. And the Transmission does not engage engine does run still. Mods include 2 6x9's Blaupunkts, jvc headunit, rare charcoal headliner and factory disabled DRL's aswell as a 2.5" catback with HKS turbo style muffler straight through with 4.5" tip. Or the whole car is sold for $200 with the mods taken off. Great parts car.

Re: Parting out 95 2.2l cavalier
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 6:27 PM
how much for the mirrors?

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:11 PM
20+ship or meet, there manual.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:16 PM
hey u got mail twister. If it didnt work, e-mail me at BSaddoris84@aol.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:41 PM
Hey matt... add the inner fender liners to my list. I'm sure I'll think of other stuff I need before we hook up to deal.

how about the windshield? is it solid?

Sig removed because some people cry too much.
</a>Scott Heflin, President Team Forward Motion <a href="http://www.teamforwardmotion.com" target="_blank">TFM </a>
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:28 PM
what about your dash. i need one
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 7:54 AM
Scott Heflin wrote:Hey matt... add the inner fender liners to my list. I'm sure I'll think of other stuff I need before we hook up to deal.

how about the windshield? is it solid?

Windsheild is perfect, I'll let that go for 30 bucks but I wouldnt have any idea how to remove it and the fender liners were remove for the turbo setup so sorry about that there gone.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 7:56 AM
jeremy stanke wrote:what about your dash. i need one

The top part of the dash? If so I can do 30 for it aswell including the middle vent if needed.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 8:48 AM
Heres an update of what I dont have

Left front fender,
Inner fender wheel wells
Intake tubing
Fuel Injectors
Rear left fender
Corner lights
Stock Head Unit

Everything else is up for grabs.
And I am selling almost everything for 20-30 dollars so this is very cheap.

I will try and get pics up when possible.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:00 PM
What bout the driver's side inner tail and the factory hubcaps if you have them?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:16 PM
Ive got the tails, But I dont wanna sell em apart but I'll let em go for 20 bucks. I dont have the factory hubcaps. I do have some Cheap American racing wheels 15" two of em have bad tires. Two are new. Let em go for 50 bucks.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:42 AM
what would shipping on the dash be to 48506? also get a price on shipping JUST the airbag cover. thanks
Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:43 AM
twister i need a door panel desperately... please let me come the f down there and we will meet up and ill buy it....

Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:05 PM
Clay 30 bucks takes it, call me once your in springfield Im off after work about 7 on fri and sat. Call me if you need 417-759-0088. I'll let you have it for 25 dollars.

And to ship the dash would be about 70 dollars. The air bag cover is like 20 dollars To ship and I'd let it go for 10 bucks.

Friday, September 02, 2005 7:17 PM
aight what shape is it in ... crank windows? power? manual locks?

Saturday, September 03, 2005 8:02 AM
its all manual charcoal black perfect condition nothing wrong with it at all on either side.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 8:38 AM
Twist... you're probably already at work, and won't see this till you get home, but my wife's paycheck got screwed up so I won't have the money to get those parts for a couple weeks.

I could really use them, but if you have to sell them before then, I understand.

Sig removed because some people cry too much.
</a>Scott Heflin, President Team Forward Motion <a href="http://www.teamforwardmotion.com" target="_blank">TFM </a>
Saturday, September 03, 2005 1:59 PM
What shape is the head in? Starting a build and i'm gonna start with the head....
Saturday, September 03, 2005 3:51 PM
Scott, give me a number to reach you at through email you can still come and cherry pick all the stuff you want and give me the money when you possibly can. I know you so I can trust ya.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 3:52 PM
Oh and I would say the head is pretty damn good, you can take it off and have a look at it all you want. You can have it for 50 bucks.

Sunday, September 04, 2005 6:47 AM
TwISteR wrote:Ive got the tails, But I dont wanna sell em apart but I'll let em go for 20 bucks. I dont have the factory hubcaps. I do have some Cheap American racing wheels 15" two of em have bad tires. Two are new. Let em go for 50 bucks.
I don't really need both tails, and I'm not interested in rims right now, so, scratch those. What about all four air vents in the dash though? And the trim ring that goes around the one by the passenger door. If you don't know what I'm talking about just ask. And shipping would be to 63640 or 63601 (I'm moving) if you're willing to ship. Thanks!

Sunday, September 04, 2005 6:59 AM
the vents are 20 dollars shipped. And yea you'll hafta get a pic for the trim ring for me.

Monday, September 12, 2005 8:13 PM
Would the car happen to have an A/C....?
Monday, September 12, 2005 8:32 PM
What color are the front seats? if graphite what condition they in? how much to ship to 61021, and also on the headliner, how much to ship to same zip?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 12:49 PM
My seats are charcoal black, I dunno if thats graphite or not lol....but I dont have much time so heres my zip to calc shipping 65725.

Btw Nobody has bought one thing, and the whole car is now for sale for 150.00 firm.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search