New corners and headlights - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New corners and headlights
Saturday, November 26, 2005 2:38 PM

Did this last night its erics car what do all you guys think about them?

Re: New corners and headlights
Saturday, November 26, 2005 3:08 PM
whats new with the headlights?

Saturday, November 26, 2005 3:23 PM
black housings

Saturday, November 26, 2005 3:28 PM
alright sorry for saying new, but i meant painted. they are different. and before u say everyone has already done that i know that but i havent seen anyone with their corners like that. usually they are all black with the clear reflector. but anyways

Saturday, November 26, 2005 3:58 PM
yellow22 wrote:alright sorry for saying new, but i meant painted. they are different. and before u say everyone has already done that i know that but i havent seen anyone with their corners like that. usually they are all black with the clear reflector. but anyways

calm down man haha
Looks REAL good none-the-less

Saturday, November 26, 2005 6:27 PM
joe schulte had his that way i think... i like 'em.

Check out my build thread!

Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:39 AM
everyone is jealous of the cobalts lights muhahaha looks good

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:49 AM
Love the lights on the cavy...

as far as the cobalt.... im thinking bloated civic headlights, just not my taste.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 6:09 PM
Looks good imho good job

Sunday, November 27, 2005 6:17 PM
how hard was it to get into the headlight housing to paint it??...i just got black corners and now i wanna do the headlights....
Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:24 PM
its really easy everyone says to bake them u dont have to all u have to do is take a utility knife and cut a line all the way around the silicon or however u spell it then just pry it open a little with a screw driver and pop they come off then just finish cleaning all the silicon off paint then put the lens back on and shoot a bead of new silicon around the whole light and your done. hope you understand cuz i cant type for $hit right now im so tired

Monday, November 28, 2005 7:32 AM
I was wondering why Eric was beeping me from your phone asking for the corners you gave me I was like "What f'n corners are they talking about?!" Was it the other Paul that had them? lol

Looks pretty sweet. I've thought about doing that w/ my clear corners but I dunno if I want to go thru the trouble.

Monday, November 28, 2005 7:51 AM
Looks good, nice cheap mod

Monday, November 28, 2005 10:53 AM
Paul if u want black housing corners Phat Joe still has his for sale if ur interested, let me know.
Monday, November 28, 2005 11:07 AM
pal we can make u a set of those corners if u want let me know and yea i beeped the wrong paul, we were tryign to get ahold of paul with the white z24

Monday, November 28, 2005 11:39 AM
DevilsSi1481 wrote:Paul if u want black housing corners Phat Joe still has his for sale if ur interested, let me know.

How much does he want? PM it if ya want. Also, were they done with flat or gloss black?

eric altman wrote:pal we can make u a set of those corners if u want let me know and yea i beeped the wrong paul, we were tryign to get ahold of paul with the white z24

Yea, like half hour after you beeped me I thought "They musta been trying to beep the Paul that has the white 95-99 Z" lol. Lemme see what Ric says, I'll prolly buy those ones. If not, I'll maybe have ya do my headlights & corners after I pull Ashley off the road for the winter.

Monday, November 28, 2005 12:29 PM
these r the actual real ones that were sold on ebay and such before they all of a sudden disappeared, they have a white reflector instead of amber and no amber cover over the turn signal bulb they dont leak cause joe had em on for a little while. i can get u a pic of em if u want also or u can always come and check em out and we can talk about price on AIM.
Monday, November 28, 2005 12:38 PM
Monday, November 28, 2005 12:59 PM
Flat black :excellent: You just reminded me that I forgot to sign onto AIM this morning, lol. Lemme open it up.

Monday, November 28, 2005 1:01 PM
yeah they r flat black and they look great haha in my opinion.
Monday, November 28, 2005 1:14 PM
Cool, but the E-Bay link above shows no globes... But you said that PJ's do have clear globes??

Monday, November 28, 2005 3:52 PM
hey paul i used semi gloss and it looks better i think. especially on a black car it looks better cuz it looks better with the paint but since your car's "name" is ashley i will do hot pink ones for you at no extra charge. hahaha

Monday, November 28, 2005 6:37 PM
ooo la la me likey nice work eric and andrew

Monday, November 28, 2005 11:23 PM
no Joes dont have any globes, they r just like the ones in the ebay link.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:33 AM
Damnit, now I need to buy a driver side headlight!! My TheftLock was acting up AGAIN yesterday, so I tried using my truck to push the car onto the driveway (she was parked on the street). For some reason, charging my battery allevieates the TL problem

I don't have the front crush garbage on the Cavalier b/c of the cut openings, so I pulled off the plastic bumper, and I popped the hood halfway up b/c it sticks out past the metal bumper Moved the truck so the (metal) bumpers looked like they were lined up alright, not perfect b/c of the height difference tho. Start pushin' and then *snap* - plastic breaking. At first I thought maybe it was just the plastic light housings on the Ranger's bumper, but nay, it was part of the DS headlight mount. The lens is fine, but the mount that holds it in the car is like half broken now.

I'm gonna leave it as is for now tho, maybe I'll get some IZN TRBL or similar HID projector lights next summer or something.

Andrew, I actually like the look of the flat black. IMO, the gloss black C/HL on a gloss black car just doesn't give enough ... definition.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search