Pre-bash price drops!! Stuff for sale - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pre-bash price drops!! Stuff for sale
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:58 PM
Well with the bash coming up in about a week and half I'm dropping prices on some stuff and willing to bring them with to the bash, no shipping costs FTW

-Autometer Phantom Series electric oil pressure gauge (BRAND NEW) $100 ----> $80 delivered to the bash

-Autometer Phantom Series EGT Gauge (BRAND NEW) $100 -----> $80 delivered to the bash

-Inovate LM-1 Wideband (BRAND NEW) $275 -----> $250 delivered to the bash

-Inovate wideband 02 bung (BRAND NEW) $10 -----> $5

-Alpine V12 1000 watt mono amp (puts out 1111 watts rms at 2 ohms according to Alpine's birth sheet) $250 -----> $200 delivered to the bash

-SSBC 12" single piston rear big brake disk conversion with black powder coated calipers (not even 1000 miles on them) $600 ----> $600 shipped or $550 delivered to the bash

-RDFabs Harness bar $250 -------> $250 shipped or $220 delivered to the bash

-Ecotec L61 ARP head studs (BRAND NEW) $130 ---> $100 delivered to the bash

-Alpine Type R 12" subwoofers (2) in a new sealed box (subs are wired to a 2 ohm load, perfect match for the amp listed above) $200 pick up only ----> $175 delivered to the bash

-Flat Black 17X8 Motegi Traklite with 235/40/17 Falken Azeni RT-615s with hub rings, no curb rash, almost 100% tread left, less then 2000 miles, roadforce balanced (set of 4 wheels and tires) WITH a Nexen 235/45/17 mounted to a 5th Traklite (full sized spare to clear big brakes) $1300 -----> $1300 delivered to the bash (sale pending, still up for sale till pickup is worked out or money is in my hand)

-RKSport upper motor mount $100 shipped ------> $75 shipped or delivered to the bash (Sale pending, waiting on a final answer from him)

-Short throw shifter for 03-05 $60 + trade for stock and I'll swap it all

-JSP/Carbon Fiber Tech 03-05 OEM style carbon fiber hood with Sparco hood pins $400 pick up only

-Real Toyota Cavalier front fenders with marker lights $280, pickup only

-Eibach front sway bar w/ poly bushings & end link $120 + your stock bar, end links, and bushings, pick up only

-Pacesetter ceramic coated header, 2.25" Magnaflow High Flow Cat, 2.25" Jegs manderal bent catback exhaust , Dynamax Super Turbo muffler,Thrush 31" resonator, stock looking exhaust turn down FREE!!!!!! Click here for more info

Re: Pre-bash price drops!! Stuff for sale
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:43 PM
don't sell the fenders!

would u take 250?

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:44 PM
no

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 6:08 PM
Hey, I just posted in your other thread.
I'm interested in the amp, and I'd be willing to come pick it up since I won't be at the bash. I'm on my way to Michigan (so I'll be driving right by) on July 23 late morning/midday, and I'll be coming back by on July 27 afternoon/evening. If one of those days works (I know the bash falls right in there) let me know!
I'm also still interested in the short shifter, but I won't have my car on the way by.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 8:50 PM
Sadie, the 23rd is fine if your willing to stop by my work to get the amp (I work like 3-4 miles from my house), the 27th might work but I don't know how late I will be back in town, its a 6 hour drive home form the bash sunday.

Friday, July 18, 2008 10:53 AM
Are the rims and tires still for sale? I really am only interested in the tires. The rims are nice and well worth what you are asking they are just not in my budget. I do need tires as mine are down to the wear bar on all four.

Anyway I don't expect you to separate them just for me. I was thinking maybe if you have someone who just wants the rims...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, July 18, 2008 10:54 AM

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Friday, July 18, 2008 11:37 AM
traklites would look KILLER on your car, wade. not to mention help in performance as well

buy it all!

Friday, July 18, 2008 12:19 PM
sorry not gonna seperate at this point

Friday, July 18, 2008 7:25 PM
I will text you and let you know for sure, I'm caravaning with my dad so I just have to make sure he's willing to make a quick stop.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:17 AM
UPDATED LIST

-Autometer Phantom Series electric oil pressure gauge (BRAND NEW) $100 ----> $80 delivered to the bash

-Autometer Phantom Series EGT Gauge (BRAND NEW) $100 -----> $80 delivered to the bash

-Inovate LM-1 Wideband (BRAND NEW) $275 -----> $250 delivered to the bash

-Alpine V12 1000 watt mono amp (puts out 1111 watts rms at 2 ohms according to Alpine's birth sheet) $250 -----> $200 delivered to the bash

-SSBC 12" single piston rear big brake disk conversion with black powder coated calipers (not even 1000 miles on them) $600 ----> $600 shipped or $550 delivered to the bash

-Ecotec L61 ARP head studs (BRAND NEW) $130 ---> $100 delivered to the bash

-Alpine Type R 12" subwoofers (2) in a new sealed box (subs are wired to a 2 ohm load, perfect match for the amp listed above) $200 pick up only ----> $175 delivered to the bash

-Flat Black 17X8 Motegi Traklite with 235/40/17 Falken Azeni RT-615s with hub rings, no curb rash, almost 100% tread left, less then 2000 miles, roadforce balanced (set of 4 wheels and tires) WITH a Nexen 235/45/17 mounted to a 5th Traklite (full sized spare to clear big brakes) $1300 -----> $1300 delivered to the bash (sale pending, still up for sale till pickup is worked out or money is in my hand)

-JSP/Carbon Fiber Tech 03-05 OEM style carbon fiber hood with Sparco hood pins $400 pick up only

-Eibach front sway bar w/ poly bushings & end link $120 + your stock bar, end links, and bushings, pick up only

-Pacesetter ceramic coated header, 2.25" Magnaflow High Flow Cat, 2.25" Jegs manderal bent catback exhaust , Dynamax Super Turbo muffler,Thrush 31" resonator, stock looking exhaust turn down FREE!!!!!! Click here for more info

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:38 PM
amp is gone

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:24 PM
Did you decide on a price for the car as is?

EcoTec in the works And prepping car for major overhaul!!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008 6:42 AM
you have a PM

Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:21 PM
UPDATED LIST

-Autometer Phantom Series electric oil pressure gauge (BRAND NEW) $100 shipped - $80 picked up

-Autometer Phantom Series EGT Gauge (BRAND NEW) $100 shipped - $80 picked up

-Inovate LM-1 Wideband (BRAND NEW) $275 shipped - $250 picked up

-SSBC 12" single piston rear big brake disk conversion with black powder coated calipers (not even 1000 miles on them) $600 ----> $600 shipped - $550 picked up

-Alpine Type R 12" subwoofers (2) in a new sealed box (subs are wired to a 2 ohm load, perfect match for the amp listed above) $175 pick up only

-JSP/Carbon Fiber Tech 03-05 OEM style carbon fiber hood WITH Sparco hood pins $400 pick up only

------- Parts thats are gonna stay with the car unless they sell first --------

Monday, August 04, 2008 6:34 AM
UPDATED LIST

-Autometer Phantom Series electric oil pressure gauge (BRAND NEW) $100 shipped - $80 picked up

-SSBC 12" single piston rear big brake disk conversion with black powder coated calipers (not even 1000 miles on them) $600 ----> $600 shipped - $550 picked up

-Alpine Type R 12" subwoofers (2) in a new sealed box (subs are wired to a 2 ohm load, perfect match for the amp listed above) $175 pick up only

-JSP/Carbon Fiber Tech 03-05 OEM style carbon fiber hood WITH Sparco hood pins $400 pick up only

Monday, August 04, 2008 2:40 PM
damn dood, ur really moving along.

i dont think ive ever seen someone sell so much stuff and in so little time on here like this.

Monday, August 04, 2008 3:52 PM
Darkstars wrote:-Alpine Type R 12" subwoofers (2) in a new sealed box (subs are wired to a 2 ohm load, perfect match for the amp listed above) $175 pick up only

theres no amp listed above it anymore.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, August 04, 2008 5:11 PM
UPDATED LIST

-Alpine Type R 12" subwoofers (2) in a new sealed box (subs are wired to a 2 ohm load) $175 pick up only

better brandon LOL

The list is gonna get longer soon. Now that I don't own a cav I have alot of spare stuff I'll never need, passenger mirror, stock fenders, 02 tails, spare eco valve cover, CF Ecotec emblem for the coil pack, lots of odds and ends, car cover is going to Vince... I'll have to clean out the top of the shed and see what all I still have.

Monday, August 04, 2008 5:30 PM
so, never again in a j-body?

Monday, August 04, 2008 6:00 PM
Not a chance, I will never buy another J.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 5:53 AM
never say never you never know lol

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 6:47 AM
Tyler Lemburg wrote:never say never you never know lol

Yeah, like this guy..lol

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 1:47 PM
trust me... never

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 7:42 AM
This being my third and last. I am with you on that, I will never buy another J. My next car is going to be 350 Z or something that is actually worth paying for.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 7:45 PM
not even for two breakfast burritos?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search