Misc Cav parts, take it all away cheap - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Misc Cav parts, take it all away cheap
Monday, September 07, 2009 12:41 PM
Cleaned all my leftover Cav parts out of storage, taking up too much space. Take it all for $40, pick-up

List of some of the stuff I noticed (this list is nowhere near all of it):
03-05 Cav headlights - cleared, one mounting ear broke off, but didn't seem to affect use. Has tube strobes, but I never had the controller
Sedan driver-side windows (all three) & weatherstripping
Full set of pass-side hinges (sedan)
Graphite (yes, the ever-sought-after graphite) visors, never got around to the headliner though
M3 E-bay lighted mirrors w/ sedan mounts (trim for coupe)
E-bay coilovers (fronts are mounted on struts)
Some front-end wiring (headlights, horn, etc) but I think the body-side connector was cut
HVAC vents & tubing for dash & underseat
More misc wiring
Various bolts, screws, nuts, etc etc. You get the idea

$40 picked-up, buyer-take-all. I'm not interested in taking the time to part it all out myself, just need it out of my truck. Most of the stuff came off a 2000 LS sedan. I'm located in Des Plaines, IL near O'Hare.

Re: Misc Cav parts, take it all away cheap
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:21 PM
Also came across 6x9 speaker brackets for the back, 95-99 Cav rear bumper, 03-05 Cav front bumper (w/ ghetto-azz center grill cover from racing). Other than the grill cover, the front bumper has no damage b/c I got smart and took it off

Thursday, September 10, 2009 11:16 AM
hey i know you want to get rid of it all but i'm really not interested in all of it so if you wanna get rid of the headlight housings?i'm assuming that's what you meant by headlights? i'll take em, name a price.

Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:47 PM
There's one guy that PM'd me a couple nights ago, so he'll have first dibs on all of it prior to me selling individual parts (mainly b/c he has an 03 also). I'll let ya know if he passes or w/e though. Yes, they are complete lights (minus the one broken tab).

Friday, September 11, 2009 6:52 AM
if he don't take it lemme know,i really need a new passenger site housing and i might as well just replace both while i'm at it. i drive out near chicago all the time and i would'nt mind going out of my way for them.

Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:14 PM
Well, I still haven't heard back from the other guy, so I guess its your turn Blu I'm usually in the Marengo/Kingston/DeKalb area on the weekends, that would cut about an hour off your drive. Otherwise, just let me know. Call it $20 I guess. A major steal IMO, even with the broken tab *JBO

Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:27 AM
i'll probly be in dekalb in like 2 or 3 weeks on my way home, srry man i think that like the soonest i'd be able to meet. just to clarify these are the 03 to 05 style lights correct?

Monday, September 14, 2009 9:58 PM
hey is that a ls sport front or base???

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:01 PM
ill give you 40 for all deal? if yes text me at 708 833 2297
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:15 PM
Andrew, its the base model that I had Erik pick up from the place in Addison.

Other guy did finally PM back the other night, still waiting on him again to respond back. But seeing that I need the stuff out, I should probably just send it all home with whoever can get here first. My cell is 847-636-(eight)(three)(zero)(one) - I get home from work around 7PM and 294 is (literally) in my backyard, Touhy Ave exit.

As a side note, the E-Bay coilovers went to a scrapper - anybody that has been in a car with them knows they'll shake not only your fillings, but even your teeth out!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:26 PM
i know you want all gone, but i could use the visors if they are in good condition...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:42 PM
I remember that the stretchy-band thing on one was stretched out from the P.O. I'll have to see which one it was, and get a couple pics for you tomorrow.

Friday, September 18, 2009 10:27 PM
Vincent Morris Tank Topped Eco wrote:i know you want all gone, but i could use the visors if they are in good condition...

If their sedan mirrors, they'll do you no good.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, September 18, 2009 10:48 PM
AFAIK, the only difference in mirrors (for sedan vs coupe) is the external mirrors. Visors, TMK, are all the same. Anywho, here's pics of 'em (sorry, craptastic Blackberry pics...) - but maybe I remember wrong. I noticed the screws are even in the mounts still too (big whoop tho)

Brandon, were you the guy I bought these from back about 05 or so? I remember it was a cheesehead but I can't remember exactly who, lol

John, I'll give ya a call tomorrow. I just saw your message now because I forgot to check PM's at work today.

Sunday, September 20, 2009 2:41 PM
I meant visors not mirrors.... probably was half asleep when i wrote that.

I know I sold a set of sedan visors after finding out they don't work in a coupe. I believe it was to you but not sure, was so long ago. They'll bolt in fine but the arm is bent different between the two so they don't sit right. The closest they get to the headliner is like an inch away from it in a coupe.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, September 21, 2009 8:03 PM
Hmm, alrighty. Well most of the stuff was picked up on Sat. I think I have the visors still, had put them off to the side for Vince. Also driver-side sedan windows. I think that's all that's left now...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:59 PM
So I was doing some cleaning in the garage the other day, and came across my old Ken2.2 STB. Call it $20 picked-up. Also came across my never-mounted PaceSetter 4-1 ceramic-coated 2.2L (2200) header with unused Magnaflow cat converter - $200 pick-up.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009 5:52 AM
so you want 40 bucks for all? ill take it asap if u still got it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search