lets get jbody out there! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
lets get jbody out there!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 12:41 PM
hey i just made a webstie and looking to get some jbodys on there and get the site going would really appriciate it if you joined , people tell me that cavaliers,sunfires are piece of @!#$ i wanna show them that some of the jbodys are one of the most amazing cars they will see, thank youregister your jbody

Re: lets get jbody out there!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 1:41 PM
Just signed up.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 1:49 PM
thanks bleco , btw sickk car ,
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 3:50 PM
just registered. gotta find more people now
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 4:11 PM
zex cavi thx btw your back of the car is done the same way mine is and yes the more people the better
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 4:43 PM
Registered as well.

Make me op

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 4:58 PM
op? lol
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 5:36 PM
I just joined.
Up in kalamazoo, not too awfully far.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 6:10 PM
hmmm what if you dont live anywhere near chicago? or anything. haha i live in nebraska. and im in the process of building my J up.

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:13 PM
it doesnt matter where are you from, the name chicago is there cuz thats where it all started everybody is welcome!
Thursday, December 31, 2009 5:41 AM
good luck man! ive been fighting that point for years... i just dont have the resources to show them how good a cavi could be...

Friday, January 01, 2010 9:11 PM
just signed up!

03 cav
5 speed sedan
Sunday, January 03, 2010 6:54 PM
yeah i am only one cavy around chi archer area! ppl always say waste of money and all , they seen my site and some cavys they all curious when some of the ppl will come for a meet or somethin its really good turnout
Sunday, January 03, 2010 8:50 PM
And thats because its already been done...J's in chicago is a old thing...your a few years to late.....

Thursday, January 07, 2010 5:02 PM
I joined but I am not really too impressed as of yet. It seems like a bunch of $hit talking, immature punk kids. Just my $.02.

Friday, January 08, 2010 11:48 AM
j to envy there is one kid he just hate cavaliers and talks @!#$ all the time , its already been fixed btw and its all good got some mods had done some good things its getting there
Saturday, January 09, 2010 10:12 AM
^ Just my impression. I could care less since I don't even own a J-Body anymore.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 11:58 AM

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 1:45 PM
I'm with her. I read what few posts there were in the General Performance section, and the amount of ignorance is enough to make anyone who knows anything about engines puke. Many of the responses could have just as easily come out of any silver screen car oriented movie. Not a "scene" (is that what the hip people call it?) I would ever want to be considered a part of...no thank you. As was mentioned though, you are a little late on the Chicagoland J-body idea.

Good luck with the site though...hopefully you will find some more forgiving people with actual knowledge join (and who will at least display it).

I have no signiture
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:31 PM
My friend Kurt went to the meet this past Friday night and said he ended up leaving and hanging out with two guys because all the other guys were "immature douchebags". Not that I even considered it, but I am so glad I didn't waste my time and gas driving up there for the meet.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 5:45 PM
they werent that bad just poorly informed.... kinda reminded me of when i first got my cav.... i was just cold and everybody was all huddled up into too many different groups and i just didnt know anybody.... so i filled my car up with gas, drove around the city because ive never been there before and took some nice pics... there werent as many as it sounds like... only like 7-8 out of the 30 kinda got on my nerves .... i just got a "too good for you vibe" from a few of them..... roofie, and a few others are pretty cool... the guy with the cougar that was talkin trash doesnt have much to back it up.. lol he was one of those few that i got a @!#$ty vibe from.. but i didnt talk to him much tho....

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 6:12 PM
yeah same about 5guys that werent even invited showed up and @!#$ , well we have a event in april going eurocharged , meet , dyno , free stuff

me and another memeber mz3 FTW cleaned up the site from the peolple that dont belong there , and knowledge wise some people are really good informed like Kurt and passes on the info , nobodys is born with info that the cavaliers come with 2.2 2.2eco or 2.4 lol just example , a @!#$ty one lol , giving away an idea
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:24 PM
im not informed as well as you might think lol....... i just have a very basic knowledge but thanks for the compliment lol

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 6:29 AM
np , and guys trust me its hard running the site , i spend most of my time checking posts logos banners everything , so understand me ,trying my best ,also all member will have a dyno event in april so think about that
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 6:33 AM
i would like to check both of my cars at the dyno but im better off finding one closer for whichever one i dont bring to chicago.... paying for two cars to make a 4hr drive would be an expensive pain in the ass

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search