meet??????? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
meet???????
Saturday, October 23, 2010 3:36 PM
Its been a while since ive been on J-body.. I'd like to get a bunch of people together from around the area and meet up sometime soon.. and no its not too cold.. lol finally got my car up and running and i would like to meet some of the fellow J's in the area.. its seems like every time we have a meet date and time figured out nobody shows up..

but hopefully even tho Carrie doesnt have a J anymore it wont stop her from meeting up and hanging out..

just guaging an interest in a meet.. depending on where the majority of the people that reply to this meet live then we will determine where we should have it because personally ill drive anywhere.. its never too far when you drive a 25+ mpg car... I love to drive so hopefully its somewhere i havent been...

Re: meet???????
Saturday, October 23, 2010 5:30 PM
Carrie's always up for a meet. She's come up to WI for them. If you don't get the interest soon enough, the WI GM-Tuners are having a meet in Fond Du Lac, WI on Nov 6th. Don't know if thats too far for you to be interested though.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, October 23, 2010 7:17 PM
damn its not to far but it is too soon lmao ive got drill the 5, 6, 7 of nov

Monday, October 25, 2010 12:59 AM
Well, As you can see in the previous post, were trying to figure something out. Im always up for something. Where at in Illinois you at?? And Carrie never made it to the meet I setup, but I have heard of her heading to WI for there meets also. If you wanna ever meet up, bs about our cars, or even work on it, let me know, Im in Chicago and as long as Im not working, or have other crap going on im willing to do anything

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 6:26 PM
Kurt! I had a feeling it was you when I saw the title (and new username) and sure enough... I was right !

Yes, I have driven to Wisconsin for meets and to Indy for the big Vibe meet back in July, so I'm down for a meet pretty much anywhere (within reason). I love cruising in the Vibe, especially this time of year. I'm heading over to check out the other meet thread right now...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 8:50 PM
sneezy: yea man im always up for hanging out.. @!#$ man i havent seen a fellow J-body member since last sept. i think..

Carrie: lol i always change that username lmao

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 1:21 AM
Lol, sweet!!! Yeah Im pretty much up for just about anything too. Carrie knows me. We should all get together one weekend, grab a few beers, and just talk about old times, as Carrie said in the other thread, Us Old Timers Lol

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 4:23 PM
Old School Js FTW ! Even though I don't have a J anymore .

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 7:10 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:Old School Js FTW ! Even though I don't have a J anymore .

THIS!!!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 8:24 PM
LMAO.. sneezy what are you lowered on... is that easystreet?

Thursday, October 28, 2010 3:10 PM
Kurt, that picture is chopped. He's not lowered at all.

Thursday, October 28, 2010 3:27 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:Kurt, that picture is chopped. He's not lowered at all.

thank u for busting my bubble!!!! LOL no, she is right, its not lowered I dont even have aftermarket wheels on her yet. Azncavi did this chop for me when I first bought the car, and I loved the way it looked and kept it as a sig. My can has since gone through a major makeover since. Im thinking about air again, but I had air on my last car, and it rode like crap. So since this is my DD im not sure what I want to do with it.

Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:29 PM
lol i just now saw the line on the hood... i feel stupid now

Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:40 PM
BronzeCav wrote:lol i just now saw the line on the hood... i feel stupid now

Ha I never even noticed that lol. but its all good man, a good chop is suppose to look like the car so no worries. lol

Friday, October 29, 2010 12:06 AM
your car looks nothing like that........AND it needs a ECOTEC

Friday, October 29, 2010 3:12 PM
Cheesecake wrote:your car looks nothing like that........AND it needs a ECOTEC

Says the man driving a Volvo on a Jbody Forum HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LUV U CHEESECAKE!!!!! Oh, and Next meet, you BETTER HAVE COOKIES!!!! LMAO

Friday, October 29, 2010 3:32 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
Cheesecake wrote:your car looks nothing like that........AND it needs a ECOTEC

Says the man driving a Volvo on a Jbody Forum HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LUV U CHEESECAKE!!!!! Oh, and Next meet, you BETTER HAVE beer!!!!!! LMAO

fixed that for ya

Friday, October 29, 2010 4:32 PM
Bwahahahaha, yeah, but those cookies he broght last time, I think there was something in them, bc when I ate one, I attacked them like I was a crack addict. Lol. I think Cheesy might have laced them with something.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search