Chicago area Bash caravan? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Chicago area Bash caravan?
Monday, May 25, 2009 6:13 PM
Chicago area guys, I was just wondering who all is going to the Bash and when you are planning on leaving? I thought it would be cool if we could set up a caravan.

I was planning on leaving Thursday morning some time. The time really doesn't matter to me.

Let's get something setup!

Re: Chicago area Bash caravan?
Monday, May 25, 2009 7:10 PM
Where and when is the Bash?

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Monday, May 25, 2009 8:47 PM
macktruck84 wrote:Where and when is the Bash?

http://www.gmtunerbash.com

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 5:39 AM
well.. i know me, wade jarvis and DTP will be coming through the area sometime on thursday... im leaving my house a 4am thurs. so if someone wants to meet up with us then, fine by me. the more the merrier!!

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:38 AM
I am almost exactly 3hrs from brads so that would put him at my place about 7am. Chicago is roughly 5-6 hrs from Des Moines. I would for sure be up for a caravan providing we all do close to the speed limit. Let me know where you are thinking of meeting and I can give you a better idea what time we will be rolling through.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:31 AM
ill be caravaning and im just south of chicago. im gonna try and join up with all the iowa guys and the rest of us here in chicagoland.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:37 PM
i know there are a few of us indy guys that are planning on meeting with all of you whenever your down our way

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:04 AM
well, lets plan a stop in the chicago area off I-80, maybe near 355 at a bigger gas station. and Paul pick a station that we can meet you at, and time. AND THEN MAKE SURE YOU'RE ACTUALLY NOT GOING TO BE A HALF HOUR LATE!!!! if so I'll be happy to meet up wit y'all

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 2:17 PM
so who all has reservations for thursday night? and know wade and i do...

im actually looking forward to getting there thursday evening and resting, then being up and at em for friday's festivities instead of like last year where i was dragging ass the whole wknd.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 2:48 PM
ill leave thursday some time. i have a thursday through sat night room check out sunday so whenever ill be on the road ill be there.

Gary, i may meet up with you before hand, you driving the cav?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:12 PM
I have reservations for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.

Okay, Dave and I were thinking the Chicago and Iowa people could meet up at the oasis just past I 80 on I 294 south. Opinions? Other ideas? Concerns?

As far as a time goes, I would like to get to Ohio as early as possible so like Brad said we could relax, hang out, etc. But a time is not of real importance to me so post up your suggestions for a time.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 2:24 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:ill leave thursday some time. i have a thursday through sat night room check out sunday so whenever ill be on the road ill be there.

Gary, i may meet up with you before hand, you driving the cav?

ya ill be driving the cav. just got a new clutch in it and im gonna throw some new exhaust on and hopefully get a tune done quick but she will be there this yr

Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:16 PM
its only like a 6 hour drive and it wont be bad at all. not sure what time check in is but no need to get there much before then, unless its for booze shopping.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:39 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:no need to get there much before then, unless its for booze shopping.

Friday, May 29, 2009 9:02 AM
Some of you be happy to hear that I can't make it this year I have school Tuesday-Friday that I can't miss if I want to keep my certification valid for next year.

Friday, May 29, 2009 9:47 AM
soon as class is over...you drive here...end of debate

Friday, May 29, 2009 12:11 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:soon as class is over...you drive here...end of debate

x296238623

Friday, May 29, 2009 2:12 PM
tried that already on him haha.

Thursday, June 04, 2009 5:03 PM
well i would like to leave at a decent time in the morning. which may suck for those of you coming from iowa but id much rather drive during the day than get there around 7-8pm you guys think on it but i would much rather leave my place early morning...

Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:08 PM
Well, I'm out for the caravan. I will be leaving Wednesday night after work instead of Thursday morning.

Hopefully I can hook up with you guys for the ride home though.

Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:16 PM
why so early? nobody will be there til thursday at all anyway...

Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:43 PM
because some people would like to rest before the festivities begin.

id leave earlier but as it is im leaving earlier than most and getting another day off from work would be hard pressed. so.. maybe we can ge a bigger one going for the trip home...

Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:53 PM
i would just rather get there when its light out and get there when its light out, relax, and save a nights hotel room fee. granted its only $50 a night but still. thats a tank and a half of gas for me...

Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:56 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:why so early? nobody will be there til thursday at all anyway...

I am sharing a room with my friend whom I haven't seen in two years because he lives in PA, so we just want a little extra time to hang out and we both get off work Wednesday afternoon so we figured we'd head out a little early.

z yaaaa wrote:because some people would like to rest before the festivities begin.

id leave earlier but as it is im leaving earlier than most and getting another day off from work would be hard pressed. so.. maybe we can ge a bigger one going for the trip home...

Basically I just need a little vacation so the sooner I can get away the better .

I will definitely be in the caravan heading home Sunday though!

Thursday, June 04, 2009 7:14 PM
ah now that makes more sense!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search