going to jail soon - North Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
going to jail soon
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:00 PM
sept 5th: bought the car $5000
sept 19th: bought rk sport body kit, SS hood, pro wing, exhaust, headlight covers
sept 20th: bought 17" motegi FF7 on new falkens
sept 22nd: bought Z3 fenders, lambo door kit
sept 26th: bought 4 6X9s 2 10" 2 TV screens 2 amps 1 touch screen DVD head unit 1 camera (to be used while reversing)
hopefully the 29th: window tint 15% all the way around
to come oct 2nd: body parts put on and whole car repainted

it took me a whole 9 months of not paying child support to get all this. now she says she is going to have me thrown in jail. oh well, at least the car looks nice! is wisconsin real big on finding dead beat dads? i know in texas i would have been in jail months ago!

red 99 coupe.... no rust and it runs.

Re: going to jail soon
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:14 PM
and you'd admit to being a dead-beat dad to the world on a car forum to ask wether or not wisconsin is real big on finding people like you?

wow, i think this might rank up there with one of the stupidest posts that i've EVER seen, EVER

you deserve whatever you have coming to you and i hope your children don't end up as brilliant as you

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:17 PM
not cool bro you need to take responsibility for your kids man. pay up.

'spit chew hits soldiers boot'
"thats a real nasty habit you got there"
"this stuff will make you a sexual tyransaur just like me"
jesse the body ventura in Predator
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:18 PM
wow. just die man. just die. do the world a favor you fagg ot.

The Silver J......Ridin' Clean....
ConceptR.com
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:20 PM
Came into your guys reagion just to say this guy is a total scumb bag. LOL I hope this is a joke. I mean really who posts this kind of stuff and expects help.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:21 PM
even the ADBOT knows you're a piece of @!#$, it's giving you a hint..

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:23 PM
dude your @!#$ stupid my dad is just like you and it hurts knowing my dad would rather spend his money on stupid @!#$ and not me and my brother so your @!#$in stupid for being another dead beat dad and if you cant own up to your mistakes and help support your creatinion of life you need to go to jail maybe it will help you realize to cherrish life!!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:27 PM
i knew the flames would be coming. and that is all right. i am not going to be stupid and say somethng like i come from a long line of dead beat dads and i am just keeping up with tradition.
but i will let you guys on a little secret. when you pay $2400 a month for 2 ex wives and they both dont let you see your kids, you to would want to stop paying. dead beat dad is just a general term for people who pay or dont pay child support. what is the term for a mother who packs up and moves and doesnt let you know where her or your kids have moved to? or what do you call a mother who refuses to answer the door when its your weekend for visitation rights? i have police report after police report for my first ex not letting me see me daughter. and my second ex, when she got pregnant from that other dude (while we where married) decided not to live with the shame but just move in with him and not even let me know. it took me 5 months before i was able to track her down.

so let the flames continue if you must, but i would rather sit in jail than have to pay for my exs house and thier upcoming wedding!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:30 PM
lesson #65674 why i'm never having kids

ps...

CONDOMS ARE YOUR FRIEND!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:50 PM
and guys. i am not looking for sympathy or help or anything, but to help you possibly think that i am not the only a hole in this scenerio let me tell you these facts. i have not seen my daughter since she was 6or 7. she will be 12 in a few months. my second ex and i got divorced dec 28, 2004 and she had her baby from that other guy (i am fixed!) first week february 2005.

i am not the @#$% you guys want me to be or how it came across in the first post. i would die for my kids. but lets get off the child support/jail thing.
lets be happy for this reborn 99 Cav.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:09 PM
sad thing is wisconsin really sucks for going after dead beat dads. my ex's dad is one. she's 20 now, hasn't seen him or heard from him in about 15 years and she just now started getting checks from him and they've only been like $10 a piece. $10 fricken dollars! he is a true scumbag and i hope he burns in hell.

but yea, this is something that should have never been posted here. you should have just went to a lawyer.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:28 PM
just to let you know...WI only goes out n finds you for not paying child support if she complains about it and wants to press charges and wants to collect past child support
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:38 AM
In that case, I thought you did'nt have to pay child support once the woman got married or was living with another person that would be a second income.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:23 AM
oh i wish! i am a child support expert. i have been paying child support for my daughter since she was 1 yr old. her mother got married by the time she was 2 and that means nothing to my payments. you will pay untill the child turns 18, gets married under the age of 18, or up to 22 if the child is enrolled full time in college no matter what else happens. oh i guess i would stop paying if someone adopted them, but i would never give up custody of my kids even though thier mothers have not let me see them. my first ex gets 20 % of my pay while my second ex gets 22% of my pay. that aint no joke! uncle sam and everything else gets 30 % and i am left with the rest.

i know everybody says man up and take responsibility, but i do and i dont. i pay more in child support than a hell of a lot of people make in a month. if you ask me, if the woman leaves the man for getting pregnant by another man, the father shouldnt have to punished further and made to live with family, sell the corvette, and start eating tv dinners. i used to be married and had a 2000 corvette, 2000 camaro, 2004 F150 FX4. now i am single living with my brother driving a 1999 cavalier coupe.

damn i wish i could delete this thread. i dont even care if i go to jail, for this. i was just listing my mods and how i came across the money. most people will hear that i am getting all this done and say BS because of the cost factor. oh well, whatever!

Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:41 AM
Yeah cody is right NEVER HAVE KIDS lol

Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:11 AM
So first you wave your d!ck about how much stuff your car has, and then you say that you used the money that should have gone to your children to do it? And you wonder why you don't get respect? Ugh.

You know, I was starting to get a decent opinion of WI people. You're not helping.

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...
01 GA 2.4- intake/header/exhaust/rims/system

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:00 AM
Dr Fabulous wrote:You know, I was starting to get a decent opinion of WI people. You're not helping.

wow, what an assisine opinion!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:34 AM
you can take it to court, i would.

if there geting married, and the new husband adopts them, then your out of the pitchure, if your not alowed joint cusitdy, or if she will not let you see your children, there are grounds for rebuttle. ask a lawler.

Chris Taetsch
USMC
Military Police

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:47 AM
If ur not seeing ur kids thats bull@!#$....i mean if it was the kids choice to not see you thats one thing, but a mom cant deny the right for you to see your kids and then put her hand out.....sounds like ur ex's deserve a mushroom tatoo on their forheads

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:53 AM
BoltZ wrote:
Dr Fabulous wrote:You know, I was starting to get a decent opinion of WI people. You're not helping.

wow, what an assisine opinion!

Uhhh... it was a joke, mang. lol I live like 5 mins from 'sconi.

-Matt-
Non-J-body owner...
01 GA 2.4- intake/header/exhaust/rims/system

Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:23 PM
22 if ur enrolled in full-time college?? uh, no, that's not true, at least not in the state of wisconsin otherwise I'd actually be getting money from my dad for school. I'm not getting one red cent from my dad...
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he

Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:10 PM
What a messed up scenario you are in. I dont think I would like paying in that situation either but the courts are always against the male. Dont know what to tell you. I say have some toys to take away from the other stresses but also give to your kids. If the story is as you say I dont think they are really doing without. Dont know, I have several opinions coming from a ward of the state childhoo myself. I grew up in childrens homes and foster homes until my grandmother got me at the age of 14 after I ran away again. After that it was all gravy but I got a gallon of milk and a box of cereal from my dad. This just sucks for you......Wish you the best. Our men need support these days, they arent all bad just got themselves in bad situations.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:29 PM
kids arent bad at all, just when you and the other split, is when life goes to hell

The one, the only, ME.
Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:46 PM
for those that understand - thanks.
if i would have come up on here and explained it the first time i bet there would be no flames. the reason i say i got all these mods by not paying child support is because when my second ex took off to live with this other guy she didnt want me around. she moved the kids and dissappeared. i had no address to mail a child support check to! she refused when we got divorced to go thru the attorney generals office child support division. i figured later that she did it that way because then i would know where she was at all times - the child support office cuts her the check and that way i would be able to pull up her addy at any time.
yeah, i am a dik, but by no way because i dont pay for my kids, but that is another story.
if my ex wanted to, all she has to do is go to the attorney generals office and tell them i am not paying. i am already listed with my first wife and her payments would be coming right out of my check like they have been for years for my daughter.

btw the car is definately going to be done with everything by next weekend - i cant wait!

Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:50 PM
oh yeah, i misstyped. it is up to 21 if the child is enrolled in college.
Quikchk - should have lived in TX. my dad screwed himself by not paying. he just finished catching up to his arrears last year - and i am now 32. i too will owe arrears and that is my fault for not setting up an account with the attorney generals office. at 25% interest compiled monthly, you can only imagine!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search