going to jail soon - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: going to jail soon
Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:18 PM
yeah man, you should have been more clear about things at first. First of your title is.. well, that doesn't need explaining. then you say you bolught allof that with money that should have gone to child support, and just kind of laughed at it. Thats why i thought you were a piece of @!#$, lol. But I understand now, take them to court.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 12:29 PM
i can sort of understand marrying someone for a wrong reason, or by mistake or whateaver ONCE, and getting divorced. but twice? TWICE? damn. stay away from jewelery stores, bro. they're not ur friend.

no one's said anything aobut how now 2 more children are growin up in broken families... cuz u couldn't keep your lil dick in your pants, THEN you bitch about "having to pay when i haevn't seen t hem." THEY ARE YOUR CHILDREN

don't knock up "your wife", get divorced, then get all pissy that you have to pay for your kids. they're still yours. you still owe em SOMETHING. (thought money doesn't replace a father)

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Sunday, October 09, 2005 1:42 PM
X-evo wrote:i can sort of understand marrying someone for a wrong reason, or by mistake or whateaver ONCE, and getting divorced. but twice? TWICE? damn. stay away from jewelery stores, bro. they're not ur friend.

no one's said anything aobut how now 2 more children are growin up in broken families... cuz u couldn't keep your lil dick in your pants, THEN you bitch about "having to pay when i haevn't seen t hem." THEY ARE YOUR CHILDREN

don't knock up "your wife", get divorced, then get all pissy that you have to pay for your kids. they're still yours. you still owe em SOMETHING. (thought money doesn't replace a father)

Maybe I'm understanding you wrong here, but didn't you comprehend the fact that he doesn't get to see his kids, yet is paying out of his a$$ for them? It takes two, yes two, to make a baby. They're both responsible for the child. I sure as hell know for a fact that if I EVER had a child with someone, then things didn't work out, have to pa child support, whatever the deal is...... I'm going to make it a point to see my kids.

END RANT//

Anyways, yes this title was misleading and yes the original poster came off as a complete tool. However, after explaining the situation I can see where you are coming from.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 3:36 PM
X-evo wrote:

I agree about some of this, but on the other side of the fence why is it people seem to forget that there are those of us that can and do pay their support and see their children..i dont mean to sound like a dick here but i can see where hes coming from if your in minnesota and you have parental rights, if you are paying child support you are entitled visitation.

I pay more than half my income to support and still find a way to do my modding..so it is possible however slow it may go , so be it but i know that my kids are taken care of and i have them every other weekend and sometimes more if time permits...but theres one thing i cant stand is when the mother is sitting there collecting support and not doing a damn thing....now tell me how fair that is???? I agree as part of a two party relationship we should have to make a effort financially and morally to the children, but i also dont agree that just because you have kids you should stay together, i mean i can speak from experience that thats not always the best enviroment for the kids or the parties involved...so thats my two cents on this subject and yes i can speak from experience here ...

You also have to realize these laws were put into effect back in the sixties when usually only the father was working , but why is it that only the other party has to pay the support even if they are both working...???

Later, Dave

Sunday, October 09, 2005 4:23 PM
Glad I know how to wrap my d;ck up when i f(_)ck chicks, that or have enuf brains to pull out.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 4:48 PM
well i don't the know the situation but lets see the car. come on dontkeepwaiting. it will give me some thing dream about while i am making payments on 2005 sunfire that im afraid to put a cold air kit on because of the warranty.
Jail must suck, i think it might be more of mind game. I have herd that in prision that if you hide your fear and if some one starts even if you loose the fight, fight as hard as you can. and i also heard if you mind your own bussiness they won't bother you. But me speaking personaly, im a wuss i think i would have problems if i where in prision. but then again it's the size of the fight in the dog, not the size of the dog in the fight. i guess thtas tree because i got a friend who is a few inches shorter then me and he could probaly take my head off.
Monday, October 10, 2005 1:18 AM
After reading this thread, makes me feel much more luckier!

Im just glad this didnt happen to me. This could have happen to me at one of those times when I was with my ex and luckily that I do know how to wrap my dick like Z2FLIP4 said!

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Monday, October 10, 2005 7:23 PM
well i am still here and the cops havent picked me up yet.
i love my kids, even though i do not know what my daughter looks like, i will love her and always be here for her if she needs me. *update* her mother called me and said she needed money for braces. ok i sent money for braces. the day her mother (my first ex) called i said let me talk to her please. we talked about 5 minutes. she was anxious to go somewhere and i bet she kinda felt uncomfortable. remember i have been paying her child support since she was 1 year old thru the attorney generals office. what that means is if i get a full time job, they automaticaly take the child support out. now i tried to call her today and talk to her. back to the old ways - noone answers the phone.
on the other hand, my second ex whom i lived with and was with for 9 years knows how the system works. she knows all she has to do is make one phone call and i am in jail and the checks will start going to her as soon as she sets up an account. she doesnt want to, that is not my fault. appaerantly i had saved all this child support for a long time. she never asked for it. so yes i did spend it - my bad.
if i could i would have my kids come live with me, but there is no way thier mother would go for that.
no you youngens need to realize.... i know how to wrap it-keep it in your pants- whatever! i was married and happy. i supported my family the best i could. paid for all kinds of fun stuff for the kids. had my wife in a nice house. had her driving nice cars. then what? she gets pregnant by someone else and leaves me in the dark. i had no idea she washaving an affair. so dont tell me i should have kept it wrapped. i was married and kids is what married people do! and i would pay my support, but obviously she hates me that much she dont need it.

red 99 coupe.... no rust and it runs.
Monday, October 10, 2005 9:24 PM
OMG I can't believe I did not post this LOL. I had it all typed out but he just said what I was gonna say. Why rap it up when he is married. When you are married, most people want to have kids. It just sucks that it did not work out. To tell everyone the truth, I do not find him at fault at all. It take 2 to tango. And she did'nt say wrap it up. THEY WERE MARRIED TO BEGIN WITH. You can't tell me that when you get married you will wrap it up when you think it is time to have a kid. I am pretty sure none of his kids were accidents. LOL. I hope not.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:41 PM
plus wrapping it up isn't fail proof.

i have a kid coming in feb/march from my ex. i hope things work out better for me.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:12 PM
to whomever posted after me..

regardless of if you get visitation rights or not.. i just can't imagine having children out there somewhere (whether u know where they are or not) growin up on a single mother's pay...

personally (though i haen't experienced it), i think i would freely give my money to my children whether the mother lets me see them or not (though there would hav to be some f-ed up reason why i couldn't see them.. but that's another rant).

i dunno. not really my business. but ppl need to learn to relax and realize that they're the adults in the situation. every attempt should be made to keep their children in the best situation possible.

and to the wolfeman that wrote this:
You also have to realize these laws were put into effect back in the sixties when usually only the father was working , but why is it that only the other party has to pay the support even if they are both working...???

only one side pays support (usually the father) cuz the kids are living w/the mother.. theyr'e already gettin' her money..

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!

Saturday, October 15, 2005 3:56 PM
man u fucin suc bad.. not only did you skip out on child support u did it to gay out your car with lambo doors and tv screens? what a clown...
Saturday, October 15, 2005 6:02 PM
man some of you guys need to read. i know you guys drive j-bodies, but this is not rocket science. she moved and dissapeared - no addy to send the freaking check to. you guys are acting like i am witholding money. my first ex gets all her checks! and if my second ex wanted money, all she had to do is call the attorney generals office. hence, why i would go to jail!

red 99 coupe.... no rust and it runs.
Sunday, October 16, 2005 8:41 AM

here is some humor for ya dude!!

dan

My momma told me I was cool = )
Sunday, October 16, 2005 8:57 AM
^ thats just wrong.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, October 16, 2005 10:39 AM
^^ that is an actual shirt that you can buy. They have some pretty sweet shirts on there, some of them im considering actually buying

dan

My momma told me I was cool = )
Monday, October 24, 2005 5:22 PM
MeltdOwn350 aka cOdy wrote:and you'd admit to being a dead-beat dad to the world on a car forum to ask wether or not wisconsin is real big on finding people like you?

wow, i think this might rank up there with one of the stupidest posts that i've EVER seen, EVER

you deserve whatever you have coming to you and i hope your children don't end up as brilliant as you

couldent say it any better~
Monday, October 24, 2005 5:30 PM
^ someone didn't read the whole thread.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, October 24, 2005 5:38 PM
nino wrote: i would die for my kids.

And you are a peice of @!#$, mother @!#$ LIAR.

If you were any kind of man, you would support your kids REGARDLESS of what/who the mother was doing. So @!#$, you whiney bitch. She's found someone else to @!#$. She didn't like you. Boo @!#$ hoo. Cry some more, you @!#$ cock.

Guys like you should be strung up by the nuts and beat with a @!#$ Twizzler until you bleed out, then set the @!#$ on fire to make sure you're @!#$ dead, you waste of @!#$ life. You piss me off, coming on here, "ooh my car's cool, but my kids are @!#$ hungry cuz their mom wanted someone who knew how to @!#$".

You will get what's coming to you. Maybe you'll wreck your uber cool Cavalier and get pinned under the @!#$ dash, only to slowly burn and feel every bit of @!#$ pain you deserve, you @!#$ cunt.

Mods, @!#$ ban me for this if I broke the @!#$ rules. @!#$ him. He's worth a @!#$ ban.

Neutiquam erro.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:44 PM
And yes, I read the entire thread, and stand behind my @!#$ post.

Douche.

Neutiquam erro.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search