Anyone Snowboard??? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone Snowboard???
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:05 AM
I know it is a bit early to think of snow....but what the heck.... We should get a group of people together to go boarding or sking some time this upcoming winter. Any idea's on where the meet should be held??? I always wanted to try Tyrol Basin....near Madison, WI...and I heard Cascade...near Portage, WI is an awesome place also.....

Re: Anyone Snowboard???
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:02 AM
as far as my i remember, my bro said tyrol basin was ok but cascade was much better. tyrol is cheaper though i believe. i have never been boarding but would love to go out and finally learn.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:33 AM
Jason, you know I board!! I even got a new board this year!! Maybe we can finally meet! lol I'll even be home second semester so we can go!!!
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:06 AM
Heather, that sounds like a plan! I still have my Alpine Valley coat...lol.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:22 PM
lol, that's funny!!! But yea, I'll be at UW-M for second semester n on, so just lemme know when ya wanna go!!!!
~Heather

Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:55 AM
ITS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry... i'll be in the MN part of the snowboarding this winter... but its a possibilty to hit up some WI runs

Thursday, October 06, 2005 1:32 PM
Arlo, ya know I'll come out there a few times. I'll come up for the weekend!!! If that's ok with you, lol. Last year was sooooo much fun! Except me hurting my butt, lol
~Heather

Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:21 PM
I'm a skier but I'm game, i am in the Madison area so both Tyrol or Cascade work for me as long as I can find a way out there since I won't have my car at school in winter. I also live on a hill at home(Sunburst Ski Hill) but it's a smaller hill. They also have tubing though if anyone is interested in that.

Friday, October 07, 2005 9:10 AM
I possibly could be moving up to Duluth, MN...if I get a job soon...so, I'm up for boarding anywhere.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:14 AM
I hope it gets cold soon so the hills can make snow! I can't wait to get out boarding again. We should get a group meet at some hill this winter.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:36 AM
Frick ya I do!!!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:38 AM
The past couple years the hill I live on at home has been open by the end of Thanksgiving break. Granted it's usually only two runs that are open. They're ussually the first hill open in our area. They have really good snow making capabilities, lots of blowers.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:39 AM
i can ski...or at least i used to be able to...but i don't own my own so depends on money...casue sking is darn expensive.....

i need a sig!
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:45 PM
yay. i'll be learning how to board this winter. my bro is getting a new board and i'm buying his old one.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:59 PM
Hell yea Brandon ! I used to instruct and do NSP (National Ski Patrol) for Raging Buffalo in Algonquin, IL !

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:39 PM
I Have A Board Bindings And Boots On Layaway... forum deck airwalk bindings and boots not sure on the bindings though its all green kinda sweetness... but ill be out fo sho!
jeremy

Friday, November 11, 2005 5:56 PM
Well I just got a job working at WKOW-TV 27 in Madison...so I will be moving out there. I definately will hit up Tyrol and Cascade now!!!
Sunday, November 13, 2005 5:27 PM
Jason....you suck!!! Now I hafta drive all the way out there to go boarding with you!? Ughhhh!!! Now I'm mad at ya........ok I'm over it
~Heather

Monday, November 14, 2005 10:45 AM
Heather....lol...I will be home occasionally to board at Alpine...we could chill then... Anyway...you should come check out my new apartment and go boarding out near Madison this winter.
Monday, November 14, 2005 7:11 PM
you better be back sometime!!!

I'm SUUUUUUUUPER EXCITED!!!!! It's supposed to snow tomorrow, we're gonna get 4-6 inches, WAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Now I just need to get my board up here so I can go boarding as soon as Thanksgiving break is over!
~Heather

Monday, November 14, 2005 7:33 PM
my bro is going boarding this weekend! i think he's going to tyrol basin. they're already making snow.

SO EVERYTHING!

Monday, November 14, 2005 7:43 PM
alrite i goofed. he's going to cascade, not tyrol basin.

SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:12 PM
im the biggest snowboarder i have ever met lol every day after school i go i love it we should get together that would be sweet

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:59 PM
IT'S SNOWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!
~Heather

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 6:28 PM
It was a blizzard when I was driving home tonight!!! I think I'm going to have to start waxing my board this weekend. I can't wait to get out! I'm up to meeting some people to go boarding with. I work mornings 3:30am to 12:30pm (I produce the morning news for WKOW channel 27 in Madison...so I'm up really early) any way.. I get weekends off..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search