Anyone Snowboard??? - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Anyone Snowboard???
Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:10 AM
yea, I need to put my bindings onto my new board, or maybe I'll just go n get some new ones Anyone need a board n bindings?? It's a women's Ride Nitro board, can't remember exactly what the bindings are, cause they're at home.....$350 for both!!! I need to sell it!!!!
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:35 AM
Alpine Valley opens on Saturday!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!! Ya'll know I'll be there! Jason?? You comin' out?? if you are, you should gimme a call!!
~Heather

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:54 AM
ok, so I lied.....it open Friday!!! Cascade also opens Friday and Sunburst has 1 run open today!!! YAY FOR SNOWBOARDING!!!!
~Heather

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:31 PM
Damn...I didn't even know Apine was blowing snow yet. I may make it out....I'll give ya a call Saturday if I will make it Heather. I will be moving into my new apartment in Madison on Friday...so I could be busy.............
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:34 PM
Quikchk wrote:ok, so I lied.....it open Friday!!! Cascade also opens Friday and Sunburst has 1 run open today!!! YAY FOR SNOWBOARDING!!!!
~Heather

Cascades already open. my bro was there last weekend.

I'm going with him this sunday to Casacade. I can't wait. First time boarding. I'm SOOOOOOOOO Excited!!!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:37 PM
Z24 Performance where's your apartment in Madison? I go to UW Madison, we got a place down by Vilas Zoo. It's pretty far off campus but it's cheaper.

If anyone is going to hit up Sunburst at all let me know. My parents house is actually right on the same hill as Sunburst just the other face of it. Our land connects to the tubing part and terrain park. I grew up skiing there.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:16 AM
Tyler: My apartment is near West Towne Mall...near the intersection of Gammond and Mineral point road. Its nice because it is like 5 minutes from my new job.
Monday, December 12, 2005 1:55 PM
I really gotta get out soon...been working a lot and I haven't made it out...hey heather.....when r u gonna be around again...we should board somewhere
Monday, December 12, 2005 2:07 PM
I won't be home til Dec. 22nd, but I need new boots before I can go out, so idk when that'll be, but hopefully not too long!!! Yea we definately need to go out boarding!! A few of my friends n I might be going out to Devil's Head Jan 6-8 if ur interested at all
~Heather

Monday, December 12, 2005 3:01 PM
Hey if you guys hit up Devils Head any of those days and want more people to go let me know I should just be hanging out in Madison for the rest of break after New Years, I'd love to go. Only problem is I doubt I'll have a vehicle. I'd be willing to chip in for gas if some one could give me a ride though. Also if any one goes up to Sunsburst over break before New Years let me know, I'll be at home, which is right on the hill. I'm hoping to pick up a new pair of (ski)boots as well mine are completely shot.

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:17 PM
Tyler I'll let ya know for sure when time gets closer. I have no problem picking ya up.
~Heather

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:38 PM
Sounds like a plan. As long as it's not a Tuesday or a Thursday I should be able to go, cause I work on Tuesdays and thursdays. If you guys wanna stay and go for more than a day let me know, people could crash at our place as long as they don't mind sleeping on air matresses or an old futon.

Monday, December 12, 2005 8:25 PM
It's Friday thru Sunday. I think we're planning on getting a room at a hotel near by. It's only like $18 a night, so it's not bad at all. We can always throw a party tho! lol
~Heather

Monday, December 12, 2005 8:42 PM
Yeah we could have a little party at our place. We got the Kegerator, beer pong table and the hot tub. We just need to pick up a Keg if we don't already have one and we're all set. I plan on doing a lot of drinkin over break . Got nothing better to do at school with out classes, lol.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 4:54 PM
Heather: I'd be up for going to Devil's Head....long as it is a weekend....I will definately be free. Anyway...I don't have the internet yet at my apartment...so I don't get on this website too often...but call the cell # if ya want.

I just can't wait to get out and board and I'm up for drinking and partying anytime!
Sunday, December 18, 2005 3:26 PM
yeap, it's a weekend....Jan 6, 7, n 8. We'll be out on the hill on Saturday n Sunday. I'll give ya a call later next week after Christmas n talk to ya!!
~Heather

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:44 PM
Ok...I'm up for that weekend! Its great only being able to check this site through the public library in Madison...lol... NOT!!! I hate not having the internet at home. Anyway I'll talk to next week via the tele.
Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:31 PM
Well I finally got out and learned how to snowboard. my bro took me to Tyrol Basin yesterday. Started on the bunny hill and could get @!#$ down. He took me up to the top and we went down the beginner hills a few times and i picked up the basics there. but yea, i'm definitely feeling the effects today. I'm sore as hell.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, January 02, 2006 7:46 PM
Heather

Are you guys still going boarding at Devils Head this weekend?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 2:47 PM
yeap, there will be me along with 4 of my friends out there all weekend. If anyone is interested, come on out...the more the merrier. It's $45 for the day otherwise if you wanna go all weekend it's $70. If you guys do come out, feel free to call me to find out where I am....262-497-4111
~Heather

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:45 PM
Z24_Performance

Heather said that you were going out there this weekend. You think I could get a ride from you? I'll pitch in some money for gas or what ever.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:30 PM
Sorry Tyler and Heather....I was not able to go out boarding with you guys this weekend. I just had to pay a ton of bills and I was back at the parents house for the weekend anyway. Maybe next time.
Sunday, January 08, 2006 7:47 PM
eh, you suck anyways JK!!!! You both missed an awesome time! Me and my friends are planning on doing this at least once a year so there will definately be more times.....

What about the rest of this season?? A few of us could get together somewhere in the middle n go boarding/skiing for the day....

~Heather

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:23 PM
yo man id love to try it, ya i live in milwaukee, quite a drive ((im only 14 ) but ya, keep me updated, id love to be there

{[A pack a day to get me by,
an ounce of weed to keep me high]}
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search