FS/ Spoiler for cavy $125 obo *Black* - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS/ Spoiler for cavy $125 obo *Black*
Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:12 PM
This spoiler is rare. It used to be available at customautotrim.com but many people have since that they cant order it there anymore. This is considered a mid high spoiler. I am looking to take a different angle with my car. This is obviously painted black and has a few minor chips but other than that it has been waxed several times a month and taken very good care of. 3rd brake light doesnt fully light up anymore, many of the leds are out. Your call if you wire it up or not?

I am asking $125 for the spoiler. PM me with questions or shoot me emails with questions to bward4@wi.rr.com

rear pic:

Side shot:

Re: FS/ Spoiler for cavy $125 obo *Black*
Friday, October 07, 2005 10:09 AM
I still find it at that site... called the mid/high. For $230 though, so this is a good deal

http://www.customautotrim.com/spoilers/chevy_wings2.htm

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:01 AM
Thats close to it but not the same. This one was listed on their main page for a while and modeled on my old car. They used to have a pic of my car up there with the spoiler on it. They used to list it as the WG117 custom mid high with light. I dont remember the price but still with their listing for the taller one at $239 with no body work. This one has already bee worked smooth and painted. Cant go wrong gang.

Here is the link: http://www.customautotrim.com/spoilers/

Here is the image they used:

This one was just 1 1/2 lower in overall hieght than the others.

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:04 AM
**GOT IT RIGHT THIS TIME**

IGNORE POST ABOVE. DUMMY SYNDROME KICKED IN

Thats close to it but not the same. This one was listed on their main page for a while and modeled the old version on my car. They used to have a pic of my car up there with the spoiler on it. They used to list it as the WG117 custom mid high with light. I dont remember the price but still with their listing for the taller one at $239 with no body work. This one has already bee worked smooth and painted. Cant go wrong gang.

Here is the link: http://www.customautotrim.com/spoilers/

Here is the image they used:

others.

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:29 AM
Here are some better pics that allow you to tell them apart from the others. *Not that it really matters*

The other spoilers didnt have any shape on the rear line it was just a slope to the trunk. I liked this one because it had some definition:

The top of the spoiler is also flat unlike the others that arc up in the air (I guess in their mind to catch more air??I dunno. Who cares. right?

The sides where they meet the trunk are different but I am having a hard to putting it into words.

Finally, for those who were interested. Here is a pic of the chips. They are small so I thought I would disclose everything about this piece so you wouldnt feel ripped off. Frankly its in really, really, good shape.

camera lens got cold started foggin up^^ DAMN WINTER COMING

Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:37 PM
are you willing to ship it?

Check out my build thread!

Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:09 PM
its sold bud. sorry

Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:59 PM
who got it?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search