January meet Milwaukee area - Page 3 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: January meet Milwaukee area
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 5:27 PM
Taetsch Z24 wrote:..sweet ill be home on leave then. and my dads shop is right down the road, ( Taetsch Car care.)

ill stop by, guess ill drive the Z-24 home.

Chris

kewl. an old schooler WI J is gonna come.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Thursday, December 29, 2005 2:12 AM
hey ( any one ) im in southmilwaukee and i know exactly where it is so if any one wants to follow me let me know what time you want to go and we could me some where and go from there ........oh and by the way from here penn and rawson its only a 20min drive and thats jumping on the free way on 27th and layton

http://www.myspace.com/modifiedscc
Thursday, December 29, 2005 2:25 AM
quick heads up If you guys are going to do a meet up and are going to go like bowling or something give me a heads up..... I work at a bowling alley on 86th and greenfield ave in west allis called Riviera Lanes or as it used to be like 5 years or so back It was called B&B bowl. Let me know Cause I can get bowling for 1.75 a game per person and if im working I give free shoes. Now call around bowling alleys and check prices once good luck finding a cheaper place then ours. Its a certified alley. I know theres open bowling while im working from about 930 to closing on the 7th of january which is a saturday. leme know guys Id be glad to help and be a part of the meet

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/827643
Thursday, December 29, 2005 10:55 AM
wow thats interesting idk its up to everyone else i spose im down

Get Wrecked
Thursday, December 29, 2005 2:19 PM
astral sword: im in south milwaukee just off of rawson. if you wanted to cruise, we could prolly meet up. i dont really have internet tho so i will get online at my gfs whenever i can to check back.

i'm baaaaack!!
Thursday, December 29, 2005 3:36 PM
iam in south milwaukee off of 27th street and lapham if anyone would like to meet up. and if someone could come and pick me up cus idk if i have a car then.

Team Zero
MMKtuning
Thursday, December 29, 2005 3:46 PM
Z Speed Cavi
Today 2:25 AM

quick heads up If you guys are going to do a meet up and are going to go like bowling or something give me a heads up..... I work at a bowling alley on 86th and greenfield ave in west allis called Riviera Lanes or as it used to be like 5 years or so back It was called B&B bowl. Let me know Cause I can get bowling for 1.75 a game per person and if im working I give free shoes. Now call around bowling alleys and check prices once good luck finding a cheaper place then ours. Its a certified alley. I know theres open bowling while im working from about 930 to closing on the 7th of january which is a saturday. leme know guys Id be glad to help and be a part of the meet

Im down for that more money to drink with jagerbombs for everybody lol

Dave
A new breed of J will be unleashed in 06
Creating the E-RACER one mod at a time
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Thursday, December 29, 2005 9:35 PM
kurt yeah sounds good man ill pm you my cell number hit me up when you want to go ...

cavboy its a possibility i might be able to pick you up if you dont have a ride ill let you know man .

Thursday, December 29, 2005 11:03 PM
k thanks a lot.

Team Zero
MMKtuning
Friday, December 30, 2005 2:19 AM
yea its no problem.......... O quick heads up for the jager bomb drinkers the owner doesnt like to carry any energy drinks cause he had a bad experience with them.. Idk the whole thing about it but from what i heard he got @!#$ up on like 3 of them and fell and hurt himself so since then he doesnt go for it. I cant stop you from bringing your own energy drinks tho .... Just give me a heads up I live in cudahy so im not far from a few of you. hit me up on my cell if you wanna meet up or something 414-630-5213

Friday, December 30, 2005 6:17 AM
For sures
1. Paul/Roughed In
2. caviboy90
3. 02_redbadged
4. BoltZ22
5. E-RACER-05 (RADIO WAVE DAVE)
6. Sprayedsunfire
7. Jay Style (Jeremy M.)
8. .kURt.
9. Shifted (as long as he doesn't get shipped off)
10. DUSTIN JABLONSKI
11. whittie365 aka John
12. furiouscavie

Maybes
1. thevilliagmom
2. Carguy05
3. Slowretta

Hhahahaah Angie

Friday, December 30, 2005 6:30 AM
so.... where is it at now?

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Friday, December 30, 2005 12:37 PM
Z Speed Cavi wrote:yea its no problem.......... O quick heads up for the jager bomb drinkers the owner doesnt like to carry any energy drinks cause he had a bad experience with them.. Idk the whole thing about it but from what i heard he got @!#$ up on like 3 of them and fell and hurt himself so since then he doesnt go for it. I cant stop you from bringing your own energy drinks tho .... Just give me a heads up I live in cudahy so im not far from a few of you. hit me up on my cell if you wanna meet up or something 414-630-5213

WAIT! i dunno bout this one cuz i think at any bowling ally its 1.75 per game or somethign after 9pm. But were doing this at like 3-4 lol

Get Wrecked
Friday, December 30, 2005 12:39 PM
Caviboy90 wrote:iam in south milwaukee off of 27th street and lapham if anyone would like to meet up. and if someone could come and pick me up cus idk if i have a car then.

why not take the malibu again? lol

Taetsch Z24: So far im sticking with waukesha?

Get Wrecked
Saturday, December 31, 2005 1:34 AM
acutally no its not a 1.75........ its normally 2.25 at my alley and most amfs its upwards of 3 dollars or more. call around and ask you wont find a place much cheaper then where i work. Im allowed to give discounts for bowling and such plus if you schedule it as a party of some sort with the owner it can be even cheaper.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:38 PM
idk my mom needs the car and my z-bird is gettin a clutch installed. so iu cant take that.

Team Zero
MMKtuning
Saturday, December 31, 2005 7:18 PM
we could all come out by my house to the town Rome. Their bowling alley is $1 a game ALL the time.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, December 31, 2005 7:37 PM
man your out by jeferson right ?? thats a haul and a half

Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:39 PM
yup. live in jefferson. rome about 20 mins or so east of me. it only takes me an hour to get to milwaukee. make the trip to the falls 5 days a week for work. not too bad.

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:12 PM
(scracthes my bald head in the confusion) so wea r we going to meet at then?
Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:16 PM
still in waukesha

SO EVERYTHING!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:26 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:yup. live in jefferson. rome about 20 mins or so east of me. it only takes me an hour to get to milwaukee. make the trip to the falls 5 days a week for work. not too bad.

Yeah, that would add almost an hour to my travel time (already 2.5 hours), so I would just vote for Waukesha.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:30 PM
^ so you still plan on comin? and are you bringing the cavi? i wanna see that turbo setup.

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:36 PM
Thats the plan anyway, as long as I can get the coolant leak fixed.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 10:21 PM
Astral/Nick, check your sales thread, I just left a msg there.

The rest of ya, I still haven't seen an answer to a question I posted awhile ago now. Would anybody be able to let me crash at their place Sat night? It's gonna be over an hour drive, so I don't wanna go back home that night, esp if we have some *adult beverages* I'd prefer somebody in or south of Waukesha, so it's not really out-of-the-way so much. Lemme know, cuz it'll affect if I show or not.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search