January meet Milwaukee area - Page 5 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: January meet Milwaukee area
Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:51 AM
yeah he got a pretty nasty hole in his tire but its all good ill post a pic when i get one

http://www.myspace.com/modifiedscc

Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:48 AM
when i heard him hit the curb and looked up and saw his car i thought we were gonna have to go swimming to get his ass.

glad to hear that your alrite though.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:38 PM
yeah we had to go to fam and fleet to get his tire fixed ( i gave him one ) but that was the only place open , but paul and john r both on there way home and paul has some new coil overs lol

Sunday, January 08, 2006 3:38 PM
Alright, I got my pics uploaded for all yall Sorry for the bluriness, I need a tripod bad.

And the pics yall really wanna see...

Sunday, January 08, 2006 4:01 PM
did anyone figure out hows black bird that is.

1993 Pontiac Sunbird 2.0 N/A 200+ HP this summer 2006
Team Zero
MMK Tuning
teamzero5.tripod.com
Sunday, January 08, 2006 5:47 PM
well my car was their but i wasnt i had to do some work down the road at spancreate so i droped it off. just incase you were wondering whos car that was
Sunday, January 08, 2006 5:56 PM
Sorry I didn't make it, I got a bad case of the Flu friday night, and spent all day yesterday in bed. Worked hard all week to get it ready to bring down (new tires, replaced coolant hoses, cleaned it out, etc).

Hopefully next time.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:01 PM
DUSTIN JABLONSKI wrote:well my car was their but i wasnt i had to do some work down the road at spancreate so i droped it off. just incase you were wondering whos car that was

omg that black sunfire was yours? hahah were like who is this person ya know, oh well it was fun

Get Wrecked
Monday, January 09, 2006 5:17 AM
yeah im fine but my car needs a new rear end and a alignment cuz my ass was all over the place
Monday, January 09, 2006 5:18 AM
and nick thanks for the tire your a lifesaver
Monday, January 09, 2006 7:16 AM
Nick & John, this is the site that I was tellin' yall about for the one-piece front end. Click "Catalog" on the left, then scroll down. They still don't have any Sunfire pieces, but they do have Cav stuff like I was tellin ya about.

And I actually just noticed, it does have separate hood too, so you don't necessarily need to remove the whole front end to get at the engine. You could just remove the hood - unless you mod the hood to use the stock hinges with pins at the front.

Monday, January 09, 2006 1:06 PM
even with your your rear like that and a spare on you still have no problem racing a truck.

1993 Pontiac Sunbird 2.0 N/A 200+ HP this summer 2006
Team Zero
MMK Tuning
teamzero5.tripod.com
Monday, January 09, 2006 1:43 PM
lol hell ill race even on donuts lmao
Monday, January 09, 2006 5:19 PM
Quote:

So why did you feel a need to take a pic of my ass Paul?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, January 09, 2006 8:22 PM
Because Tony was standing in the perfect spot

j/k, I wasn't paying much attention when I took the pic, I thought you were facing the cam more than that. Angie was talkin' to me I think, or maybe John??

Monday, January 09, 2006 9:56 PM
omg! hahah that was awsome

Get Wrecked
Monday, January 09, 2006 10:41 PM
good times good times lol , and no prob john i know iknow im the @!#$ lol j/k

Monday, January 09, 2006 11:17 PM
pual is that ur girl friend

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:05 AM
that black fire is hot....Very nice man...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:11 AM
yea my car is in the shop as we speak ill find out in an hour or two so who want to take a guess at how much the cost is going to be
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:38 AM
HOPPIN Z wrote:pual is that ur girl friend

Don't be jealous Marco

j/k, Angie told me to take that pic and some more b/c there was only one other camera there. I was about to make a vid of John repeatedly missing the cue ball, but by the time I got my camera out, he'd finally hit it.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:49 AM
well i definately need a new rear axle and firestone couldnt do an alignment cuz of the coilovers so could ne1 help me out cuz i dont think id be able to afford it if i took it to a body shop to get fix
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:58 AM
Honestly, your best bet is the junkyards. Grab the entire rear axle and control arms, you don't really need the ABS, brake lines, wheels (since ya already have all that) but some of the listings I found have brakes, etc with the axle beam. Take it home, take the old one off and put the new one on. I just searched Car Parts.com for ya, and average price is about $164-$175 for the FE2 rear axle beam. There are some that are way more for some reason too.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 7:02 AM
that and i dont know what else is @!#$ up cuz all the said was that "the rear axle was damaged" but that could also be a number of other things too
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 7:13 AM
That's why I said to get the control arms too When I messed up my Firebird, the axle and lower control arms got F'd up, so they all had to be replaced. It's a lil different (read: easier) with a Cavalier since you don't have driveshafts and alla that The most that could be screwed up is the control arms, and maybe the axle beam. In 'side swipes' like you did, the beam is probably fine, but it's better just to replace it all now once instead of doing the control arms, than finding out that the actual beam is messed up too.

And after ya replace it, you can give me the messed up crap so I can fiddle with making an IRS set-up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search