parts forsale - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
parts forsale
Sunday, January 18, 2009 4:13 PM
Got 95-99 style Toyo tails. I bought them but never installed them. when I bought them and recieved them I found out one of the inner tail lamps was broken. the mounting post were broken off so I ordered a new one from gm so one of the inner tail lamps is brand new.

also have a non abs setup which I pulled from a 04 eco cavalier. comes with everything bracket, reservoir, distribution block and cap

seimens 60lb injectors which are flow matched

I will post pics upon request so lemme know

momo steering wheel

I believe I have other parts too I just gotta go look thru other thing

Re: parts forsale
Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:29 PM
when you get a chance, drop that K-brace off

how was your "vacation"?

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:40 PM
gay as hell... lol i wont have a chance till august.... im not allowed to leave the house at all and i lost my job cause they put me in house of corrections instead of work release so i was arguing for 3 weeks trying to get out for work. but now im out and i found another job i just gotta get the applications and stuff to fill out and get approval to work. so all im doing right now is sitting at home playing 360. I have call of duty and stuff send me a friend invite

ZSpeed07 is my gamer name on live

I need to figure out how to get the engine block and intercooler cause that my stuff from what tom negotiated with me when i bought the cavy.

send me a text anytime im home and up like 20 hours a day lol
Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:57 PM
WTF are you going to do with a cracked block?

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:59 PM

pic of the non abs stuff

didnt relise the block was cracked.... Its supposed to go with the person that bought the rest of the heart out of the cav
Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:11 PM
steering wheel

95-99 gauge bezel with molded in boost controller (boost controller will be included) currently black in color

Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:24 PM
How much for the dash bezel, and the steering hweel. PM me a price and where you are located.

Monday, January 19, 2009 8:39 AM
I want that non abs set up!! PM sent!

Friday, January 23, 2009 8:46 AM
No!!!!! I need the non-abs setup. My master ABS motor pack just died on me! PM also sent.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search