Looking:Spring/Strut Combo - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking:Spring/Strut Combo
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 3:12 PM
Hey, I am looking to lower my 03 cavalier, looking to buy a good spring/strut combo. Willing to pay for quality parts.

Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Re: Looking:Spring/Strut Combo
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 4:58 PM
This weekend I will have some brand new KYB AGX struts that I will be looking to sell. I see you're in southeast Wisconsin, any chance you will be attending the Wisconsin GM Tuners meet in Milwaukee next month? If so, I could bring them with me than as I will be attending. If not, we could meet halfway or something since I am only about an hour and a half from the Wisconsin/Illinois border.

On a side note, I also have a few other suspension things that are brand new if you're interested:

KEN2.2 sub frame brace

Overkill Engineering Motorsports solid front and rear non-coilover strut mounts

Overkill Engineering Motorsports rear tie bar

Vibrant Performance polished front and rear strut bars (used, but in excellent condition)

Let me know if you're interested in anything.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:02 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:This weekend I will have some brand new KYB AGX struts that I will be looking to sell. I see you're in southeast Wisconsin, any chance you will be attending the Wisconsin GM Tuners meet in Milwaukee next month? If so, I could bring them with me than as I will be attending. If not, we could meet halfway or something since I am only about an hour and a half from the Wisconsin/Illinois border.

Mainly out of curiosity, but what are you looking to get for the AGX's?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:14 PM
J TO ENVY: pm'd

Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search