For sale! - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For sale!
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 1:09 PM
I have some things I need sold:

Partially painted CF hood from A Plus with hood pins, $100/obo pick up only.

LS Sport front and rear lips, front lip has a crack in it but its still one piece both front and rear are missing some tabs, both silver. $100/obo maybe willing to travel for a fee.

03-04 LS Sport sides, great shape no mounting hardware one silver, one black. $65 a piece or $100 for both.

Also if anyone is interested the car is most likely going to end up at the junkyard. It has a very very nasty tick. I don't have the time to fix it. If your looking for a project or whatever make me an offer.

Only pics I have at the moment.

Re: For sale!
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 3:02 PM
how much would you like for the entire car? im assuming youre going to return it to stock..
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 3:49 PM
Yeah, it'll be going back to stock

Make me an offer, I have no idea what its worth?

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 8:55 PM
so the car is in good shape but the engine is shot?

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 9:01 PM
i thought it got smashed up?

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 9:19 PM
damn, i wish you'd ship the hood.

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:20 AM
Ill buy the hood if u wanna meet up half way. I live in rochester
Wednesday, May 06, 2009 4:35 AM
It did get smashed, but I replaced the fender and the door. So, its all good again.

I have nothing to transport the hood in, so its not really an option.

Body isn't perfect but its in pretty good shape. Theres some rust bubbling up under the gas door, the fender I got from the junk yard has a few scratches in it, the door has a little dent but its not bad, no creases or anything. The door is also a manual window, but I still have the other with a working power window in it if you wanted to swap the guts. There is also some hail damage, but no one has ever noticed unless I point it out.

Thursday, May 07, 2009 7:07 PM
Hood is sold!

Monday, May 11, 2009 3:37 AM
willing to ship the ls sport rear lip?

Monday, May 11, 2009 6:52 PM
price for corners and fogs?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:19 AM
Ok, I am not parting this car out. The only things for sale are the lips, and the sides now. I don't want to deal with packing anything and getting it shipped to make a few bucks. If the car doesn't sell as a whole, its going to the junkyard as soon as it gets put back together.

I would really rather not ship the rear lip, but PM me an offer and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:21 AM
Going to the junkyard? For what reason? Would you be willing to get rid of the car as a whole?

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:13 AM
Yes, i would be interested in selling it as a whole. I have someone interested right now. I am still in the process of swapping parts and need to reassemble some of it. Then if no one is interested its going to the junkyard for what ever they will give me for it. I don't want to deal with trying to part it out and selling a peice here and there. I have no where to store and don't want to put the time or money into getting running properly.

It runs but has a very, very nasty tick.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search