f/s cav fiberglass interior - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
f/s cav fiberglass interior
Sunday, July 12, 2009 7:30 PM
hey guys
i have a cav fiberglass interior f/s its mint never been installed and the doors are for power cars,each door has a 6.5 speaker hole and a 8" mid bass with a t.v,dash is one piece with 7 gauges and a 13" t.v infront of the passanger(which i dont have),rear tray has 4 t.v's and 2 8" mid bass speakers in it,speakers a new,t.v's still have wrapers on them.the interior is silver and black in colour looking to get 1000 obo
also have a sunfire f/g upper and lower dash which is marbalized black and silver,steering wheel cover looking to get 250.00 for the 3 pieces
pm me for pic
josh
obo on everything
thanks guys

Re: f/s cav fiberglass interior
Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:14 PM
pics
Monday, July 13, 2009 11:56 AM
very interested would like pixs
Monday, July 13, 2009 4:05 PM

this is everything you get
thanks

Monday, July 13, 2009 5:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

All of this stuff was in my garage for a while when Kyle owned it.

Good luck with the sale dude.

Monday, July 13, 2009 5:53 PM
lol thanks man just tryin to get back some of my money i lost in the pos sunfire i bought..which is sittin in my driveway rotting

Monday, July 13, 2009 6:08 PM
So.... you're parting out the entire car and getting something else ... ?

Monday, July 13, 2009 6:42 PM
yea parting it out and working on my s10 iv owned for 5 years and putting money into something worth while..

Monday, July 13, 2009 7:03 PM
how much you looking for the parts??//
Monday, July 13, 2009 7:17 PM
wat parts?

Monday, July 13, 2009 8:55 PM
Thats a good price for the interior. @!#$ I wish I had the coin

GLWS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:33 AM
its a POS?

was it just a nice looking car?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:36 AM
price on the doors sorry my bad...
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:52 AM
im pretty sure this is a sell as whole deal no point in breaking up a whole set of beauty had crafted f/g panels
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:22 PM
j_a_c_k_s_o_n wrote:its a POS?

was it just a nice looking car?

If that was the case it did a damn good job at hiding it ...

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:30 PM
pics of the stuff in the car???

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:47 PM
clearly no one ever looked at the car when it was orange and black...lol darren knows how bad this car is...window cocking between the rear bumper and widebody..paint not even dry under clear..i was pulling clear coat off is 3 foot pieces...but i guess thats how a show car should be..neways sorry im not parting the interior would like it sold all as one..

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 7:26 PM
^ oh I saw those photos lol But I had never seen the car in person until this years Jbody bash after you had quickly painted it. I liked it until I got up close. Was severely disappointed so I can see your frustration.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:39 PM
yes it hard to fix a hack job when its be hacked to no return..my buddy came over to my house the other day who has been in the autobody industry for years and he told me he would even work on my car casue its to far gone..and that is what has brought me to this point.....

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:53 AM
so you just getting rid of the car?
Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:32 AM
part it out!

get some coin for the rims headlights hood interior etc...

then scrap it!

you may not see what you put into it, but sometimes sacrifices are necessary.

it always looked good in pics, but you proved that some are deceiving.

sorry to hear its been a nightmare for you...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:58 PM
yea thats the plan!!looking to move this stuff guys shoot me some offers dont be shy..i also have the motor and tranny for sale rsm motor stage 2 clutch,ho manifold swap...1000.00 obo for that

Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:42 AM
Wow and everyone was wondering why that car was put up at $3500 and sat there unsold for so long. Sorry to hear Josh. Good luck with the sale.

Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:53 AM
You say it’s such a hack act like you got totally ripped off on how many forums yet haven’t once ever even attempted to ask me anything. The "window caulking" maybe you should research that but its bonding cement for urethane but very close. I have got numerous emails regarding all of your posts on how you apparently got so ripped off and sat here and did nothing.

Let’s do the math here you bought the car for how much exactly? like $4200, the first 5 days you had the car, you first off didn’t have the trailer hooked up the tongue flew off hit your buddies tailgate, you then apparently bought the wrong size of tires chewed the inner fenders and broke the support rails. Then a month later you “got hit in a parking lot" I guess nobody in your town can see bright orange? Then proceeded to paint it I mean the paint was fine for a driving car... show car at that time ya probably not but you knew that. So YOU sunk that money in at your own expense, now from what I have heard there was runs in the clear etc. when you did it I am not going to comment since I don’t know and props for doing it yourself. But then you apparently... left it outta gear and rolled down your driveway and wrecked the rear of the car yet again.

so the bottom line is here ... your bitching about something that was completely fine to be driven, you knew it wasn’t perfect you looked at it several times. You knew everything that needed to be fixed and said it was ok you were going to paint it anyways, you bitch publicly about it without even considering talking to me about the paint or anything, hell I even did payment plans for 5 months to finance the car..

let’s be real here grow up man you have such an issue with the car being such a rip off fine you knew exactly what you were buying, a driver car a Sunfire with widebody work a full custom body kit $1000 race seats next to brand new rims a brand new tranny 1 year ago new clutch for $4200 look on trader you paid $1700 more than one a factory car is going for.

As for Darren knowing everything I'll give you that Darren knows a lot of @!#$ the car was far from perfect obviously if it was it would of sold for more then what it sold for... as I said to everyone I don’t have the time for this car anymore I didn’t when I painted it orange and still don’t.

To everyone commenting on this that’s basing this on he said she said from one side is ridiculous, Josh bought this car knowing it needed work it was sold for $4200, so far this is the first time I have ever had anyone complain about buying something from me ever, and if there was ever a complaint or an issue I have dealt with it. The car was reasonably priced for what it was you decided to paint it and do all the work you wanted to and yes you could of maybe done that cheaper another way but this was YOUR choice nobody else’s.

anyone has any other issues how about contacting me or staying out of it since it has nothing to do with anyone else here.

Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:10 AM
^ To add to my comment, my opinion was based on any modifications he made after the parking lot accident. Clearly none of what I SAW at the bash had anything to do with you Justin or who did the custom work when you owned the vehicle. Especially since the parking lot accident he did the rest of the work to fix it from the accident and the rush paint job.

On another note, it seems as we've all only seen the bitching side of it and clearly were unaware of what was being left out.

That being said no offence Josh but it sounds like you knew what you were buying and ruined it. It couldn't have been that bad of a vehicle given its history that I've seen and heard Justin speak of. But with time things aren't the same anymore, but of course if you get hit in a parking lot, or it rolls down ur driveway and ruins the bumper surely effects it.

I'm stayin outta this now. This is a for sale thread, lets all get back to the topic at hand.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search