Part out Ad - Page 2 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Part out Ad
Sunday, January 03, 2010 6:07 PM
oh crap forgot to put the tranny is pending if the orginal buyer doesnt fall threw then the tranny will be going to another member..

If i dont find a new project car within a few weeks and dont get proper offers for these parts. Well then im just gonna finsh it btw till then shoot me a msg on parts enjoy

Sunday, January 03, 2010 7:15 PM
Yup, that transmission is mine

Sunday, January 03, 2010 9:16 PM
hey darren i found my old b&m short shifter with a custom made knob and these beautiful axle's that cost me a few hundred to get from the states driveshaftshop they can handle 500 whp and the urtheane mounts btw neways let me know if you want them i'll let these go for a good price
Monday, January 04, 2010 9:13 AM
what do ya for the axles?

Monday, January 04, 2010 8:15 PM
pm'd about the hood trunk and rear sway bar and tie bar and k brace

Monday, January 04, 2010 8:32 PM
pics of steering wheel please

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Monday, January 04, 2010 9:13 PM
upper head, cams, fuel rail, turbo kit, hood n trunk and sway bars strut bars and k-brace tie bar have bein sold enoying there new home...

My camera pooped but i will upload pics soon. If you wanna know what the steering wheel looked like it when it was in my old lude ic an upload pics to photobucket or if you want i can come down this week and show it to you in person?
Monday, January 04, 2010 9:34 PM
Well there still brand new in the orginal pkg they came in I paid a @!#$load for these but my motor died back then and never got the chance to use them so $500or shoot me a offer I guess

WAYDERS wrote:what do ya for the axles?

Monday, January 04, 2010 10:15 PM
sarah m wrote:hey darren i found my old b&m short shifter with a custom made knob and these beautiful axle's that cost me a few hundred to get from the states driveshaftshop they can handle 500 whp and the urtheane mounts btw neways let me know if you want them i'll let these go for a good price

is the B&M short shifter for 95-99 ?? howmuch if darren dosent want it.... been lookin everywhere for one and cant find one

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 3:07 AM
Oh, that Short shifter is mine

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 5:50 PM
yep its for 95-99 j-bodys

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 7:43 AM
intercooler, engine mounts, wheel n hub, fuel pump sold
Wednesday, January 06, 2010 5:08 PM
Axles, shifter, tranny and clutch sold

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 5:43 PM
jebus darren, take it all why dont ya! haha

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 6:38 PM
Thats it for me...
For now. lol

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 7:27 PM
I cant believe that hood and trunk sold so fast I pm'd about that within two minutes of the post going up and then the site went down and when it came back up they were sold

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 8:56 PM
Yeah they sold as a pkg with the cams n head strut bars he offered me a deal it was a good offer so I said sold a lot of things are selling as a pkg and I'm suprised how fast these parts are selling there's a few items left that are pending on funds with the buyers...
Thursday, January 07, 2010 6:33 AM
Darkened wrote:I cant believe that hood and trunk sold so fast I pm'd about that within two minutes of the post going up and then the site went down and when it came back up they were sold

I thought you wanted to wrap your stock hood and trunk anyway?

Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:17 AM
holly @!#$ ath you wasn't jokeing when you said you were gonna sell everything. Why dont you sell the trd bodykit and that front end with the right hand drive wheel? And if you said your done with the cavy why you building the getrag tranny still? And whats with the r33 you got?
Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:21 AM
And i want your 2.4 turbo kit lol
Thursday, January 07, 2010 11:48 AM
homieJ wrote:
Darkened wrote:I cant believe that hood and trunk sold so fast I pm'd about that within two minutes of the post going up and then the site went down and when it came back up they were sold

I thought you wanted to wrap your stock hood and trunk anyway?

I am but for to get a hood and trunk and spoiler all in CF why turn that deal down lol

and whats this about a TRD body kit???

Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:47 PM
rob greatest wrote:holly @!#$ ath you wasn't jokeing when you said you were gonna sell everything. Why dont you sell the trd bodykit and that front end with the right hand drive wheel? And if you said your done with the cavy why you building the getrag tranny still? And whats with the r33 you got?

Yeah no sh*t man and you must have the biggest mouth out there that body kit is staying and same with the front end gonna be the first right hand drive boosted j in ontario for 2011 probably be powered by a 2jig motor haha not. Dont worry whats getting done to that tranny. And for the r33 i got it for a new project but im borred of it sell ur slowbolt and buy my r33 And tell ur boy he has by sunday to come up with the money or say buh bye its gone to a new home turbo kit is gonna be going on the cavy soon

Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:49 PM
oh and the 75 shot and boost gauge nx kit n dis2 sold
Thursday, January 07, 2010 4:11 PM
Slowbolt?...ha! That thing pumped you back in the day Remember liverpool and hwy2? Haha....rhd j lol stop dreaming

When your rents passed away you got a crap load of coin and since then you have bein buying cars and tossing money in them like no tomorrow!
Thursday, January 07, 2010 7:32 PM
ha hey bud alot of things have changed since when we were around on here and ppl like you that couldn't build a car so decided to take the easy way out and get in debit for 20k by the way stg2 cobalt = slow espically ppl that use meth pu$$y. Oh i didnt know this is considering being pumped http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbvrCAIzwK4&feature=PlayList&p=322701CFBD963787&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=23 hey rob how did my finger look like? Ask your boy to upload some more videos. And for that last comment price went up to a extra $150 tell ur boy that. And cause he's costing me time on a good trade... And make sure you show ur occ ppl that video and all the other vids i bet they will be real happy to see that video
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search