N.C. Meet...Anybody? - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: N.C. Meet...Anybody?
Friday, August 12, 2005 3:43 PM
ok so the 20th sat at biscuitville hows that? what time is good for some of you 10? or a little later?

Friday, August 12, 2005 8:04 PM
I'm good for the 20th, but, I will meet all yall gboro people at Piedmont. Coming from Sanford I dont wanna drive past the strip go to gboro and come back. So, just let me know around what time you will be at the track, and I'll be there.

Friday, August 12, 2005 9:15 PM
most of us will be driving past it. the ones from wake forest and raleigh will be you can always meet us and head up to gboro with us

Saturday, August 13, 2005 9:19 AM
I know im in PA and u could care less what i think, lol, but i think u should have a meet the second weekend of September. Im comin down there to chill with another JBO member so that would be an added bonus for the weekend. Just my 2 cents

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Saturday, August 13, 2005 1:14 PM
dna: let me know where you are meeting ill be there.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 9:08 PM
Ok so a few are in favor of saturday august 20th for our meet? I see that most peps could probably attend.I will see what the rest say but,if the 20th is not as good let's shoot for the august 27th depending on attendance,schedules and so forth.WE have a week to alloy most to decide on a SPECIFIC date.So let's see what some of the others like best date wise.OK,buy the way where the heck is scott trent ummm.

Sunday, August 14, 2005 11:32 AM
the 20th sounds good to me and bisquitville sounds even better...mmmm, bisquits!
Sunday, August 14, 2005 9:14 PM
scott is prolly in the garage, and the 27th wont be good for me, ill be at the coast. But, the 20th is right on, unless something comes up.

Monday, August 15, 2005 12:57 PM
ok so there will be a few i emailed a bunch of people in NC to tell them about it. also the 21 there is a small car show sponsored by car-tunes it is in Cary, NC

Monday, August 15, 2005 3:23 PM
so the 20th it is then? sounds good to me.
Monday, August 15, 2005 8:49 PM
As it stands looks as tho the august 20th is the favorite! I think this would be the ideal date so far.So let's hope that lots and lots of jbody folks can come out with us for our ritual biscuitville breakfast then down or up to piedmont watch and hang out venue.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:05 AM
you have mail CHM, i have at least 3 coming from raleigh at the moment maybe 4. also if people cant meet up this weekend then there is always the car show on sunday in cary and then there is the car show in petersburg VA in middle sept.

Boardorgohome(NCLover) - let me know where you are going ot be at and i may be able to meet up with you and get some other people to come along.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:11 PM
did someone ask for scott trent do i smell a race?? or is that biscuits?? hehe

"Freedom 'ought to have its limits"-George W. Bush may 31 1999 (who voted for this idiot?)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:50 PM
whats going on stragner you still in WV? you know you are always welcome to join us

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 2:15 PM
I just found out that there is going to be a points race going on at Piedmont on the 20th so that meens that we may not be able to race that weekend.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 2:25 PM
Hey what's up, I just called THE scott trent and he said he might can make it depending on his gas money muahaha and all the money hes spending on his great wedding but i'll try to make it , i'll prob meet up with dna and ride from there. peace
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:21 PM
points race on the 20! ? what kinda crap is this?!!! they dont want none a us!!!

"Freedom 'ought to have its limits"-George W. Bush may 31 1999 (who voted for this idiot?)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:41 PM

ahhh who's this pimp here, oo could it be dnacustoms!
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:28 PM
ahh whos the chick, could it be animals mom? lol jk

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 6:39 PM
naw ... i think that girl from toronto!
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 7:20 PM
lol no animals mom is way hott... thats fine we dont have to race. I didnt want to take anyones money anyways lol still i would like to chill with all of you guys and also get some pics

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:00 PM
Oh brother all the drama.I hope lots of peps can attend regardless at the biscuitville,I have not heard any time frame but may suggest say 9 or 10 am saturday.So decide on a suitable time to meet there.OK

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:27 PM
get up at 7 ON A SATURDAY!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!? j/k i should be there, ill just grab a mountain dew and itll all be gravy. Hope y'all dont mind if a few non-j's tag along behind me.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:50 AM
Well, been watching the text go by, and if I can pull away from my family for this Saturday, I'll be there. Where the hell is Biscuitville any ways? Maybe I will look it up on mapquest if it is a real city. From NC, and never heard of it. Is there any other J-Body guys close to Jacksonville that I can follow there?

Mike OUT
01' Chevrolet Cavalier (241fwhp@14psi on Pump 93
40mpg)
: 2200 Toyota Engine (No internal work), 5 Speed w 350ft
lb Trq Clutch, T3/T4 Log Mani w T3/T04E T31, Ford Mustang GT 30lb
injectors, Cobalt SS 2bar MAP, LC-1 WB, HP Tuners all the way!, WW
Lip Kit, Z24 Wing, 17in Rims & Tires (8in wide), KYB 2 Adj Struts
w KSport Lowering Springs, 2 & 1/2in to 2 & 3/4in Custom Exhaust,
Magnaflow 3in Muffler Tip Combo , BMW Silver, Short Shifter, ect...
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:02 AM
hey guys if i dont have to work id like to come if im welcome.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search