N.C. Meet...Anybody? - Page 3 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: N.C. Meet...Anybody?
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:17 AM
all is welcome yea i was looking at about 10am. biscuitville is right off of highpoint road.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:03 PM
does'nt look like I'll be able to make it saturday due to some dumb crap I have to do for my dad. Hate that i'm going to miss it, but maybe I'll see some of you around sooner or later.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 5:04 PM
can one of you guys post a mapquest link to where your meeting at. i havent seached very hard but couldnt find a buiscuitville drag strip.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:18 PM
Im gonna prolly be down there Sept. 9th, 10th, 11th in Roxville. Im lookin at goin to the track on friday night so either we can chill there or i want to do something on saturday cause i know Justin mentioned something about capital....let me know

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:22 PM
god damn right i mentioned something about capital and thats were we are going to go @!#$.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:50 PM
Ok the official directions to the biscuitville ,If u are coming on I40 west u will take exit 217 high point rd,at the end of the exit ramp u will make a right hand turn go 1 block and wala u are there.If u were coming from I 40 east u would take ex217 at the end of the ramp u would take a left and go thru one traffic light and the biscuitville is on the right.Simple enuff even if u have mapquest to help u out.SO lets make it 10 am saturday for the RITUAL eating trash talking meet,and say my cars slower or mines faster or mine runs good etc.Alrighty then or biotch or something to that effect.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:52 PM
well count me out i cant make it ,i just found im working sat 3-11.oh well it puts me closer to new paint.maybe next time
Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:54 PM
animal krack3r wrote:god damn right i mentioned something about capital and thats were we are going to go @!#$.

bi+ch please

Friday, August 19, 2005 6:12 AM
So, how many guys are going?

Mike OUT
01' Chevrolet Cavalier (241fwhp@14psi on Pump 93
40mpg)
: 2200 Toyota Engine (No internal work), 5 Speed w 350ft
lb Trq Clutch, T3/T4 Log Mani w T3/T04E T31, Ford Mustang GT 30lb
injectors, Cobalt SS 2bar MAP, LC-1 WB, HP Tuners all the way!, WW
Lip Kit, Z24 Wing, 17in Rims & Tires (8in wide), KYB 2 Adj Struts
w KSport Lowering Springs, 2 & 1/2in to 2 & 3/4in Custom Exhaust,
Magnaflow 3in Muffler Tip Combo , BMW Silver, Short Shifter, ect...
Friday, August 19, 2005 3:22 PM
well find out i got to do @!#$ for couple of my classes and i can't make it and i called scott up and he said he's doing something like trying to buy some anal beads or some new lube for him and his boyfriend sooo i dont think he can make it.

Friday, August 19, 2005 5:12 PM
yeah but animal will be up at capital on fri and sat night trying to beat some 1.6 honda with his high output 2.4 and will get smoked lol just messin with ya but please come on man you can bring your homework with ya and its not like we will be there all day i have 3 guys coming with me

Friday, August 19, 2005 7:06 PM
my cell is 919 606 9764 give me a call if anyone gets lost or needs to find out where we are

David

Friday, August 19, 2005 9:35 PM
I plan on being at the biscuitville at 10am then for those that are there we will ride out to piedmont dragway after breakfast.

Saturday, August 20, 2005 8:58 PM
so how was the meet?
Saturday, August 20, 2005 9:58 PM
There were only four of us that meet up.Kind of lame that others could not show up.But to say the least it was nice to meet YA mike who is soon to b going to iraq.We did the breakfast thing and then watched a friend of dna put some old hard seat backs from a school chair under his rear wheels then did some DRIFTING IN ADJACENT parking lot,I was LIKE LMAO!!!!!!We hit piedmont but the track did not open till 2pm for a some dragging no street stuff,even tho were we offered BY the NEW OWNER to come bk and do some run times.We opted to leave since it was so early and we set out and hung out for a while at a gas station and I had to leave b4 2pm and the others took off to raleigh to cruise with some others sat nite.I think our next meet will have a DATE set in concrete one month prior to meeting so everyone can plan ahead and no lame azz excuses.I know things come up and so forth and were all busy but,I figure with a longer notice more peps can show up and we can have more pep together at one time in the future.OH but I love my cavalier.

Sunday, August 21, 2005 10:18 AM
Yea @!#$ NC im not coming down, lol jk guys, ur cool.....but im not comin to NC anymore, right now turbo is more important but who blames me. Once i got that on will come down to chill with AnimalKrackers bitches

Sunday, August 21, 2005 7:52 PM
sorry i couldnt make it out something came up and it took a lot longer for me to do than i thought. I tried to get out there but, if any of the raleigh crew wants ti plan something im down for that not as far of a drive for me. I really wanted to go this weekend though sorry about not making it, maybe next time.....

Sunday, August 21, 2005 8:19 PM
yeah i wanted to come but we have a dumb a$$ point system at work so i couldnt make it, plus like i said earlier the o.t. puts me closer to repainting my car.as soon as i get a new back bumper.maybe next time.
Monday, August 22, 2005 9:20 AM
yea well we hit up raleigh that night. got ran out by the cops, then hit up papa johns and raced in that parking lot. mike schneider is goign to post the video this week. Also went to a car show on sunday and took 1st in the cavy class go me!!! other than that i thought the meet was good. I am just up for meeting other with the same enthusiasm as myself and hope to get ideas and talk

Monday, August 22, 2005 2:46 PM
Alright guys, send me some E-Mail addresses, so I can start shooting them out to you. I am getting the video published on-line too. The two races only, not enough crap at the big parking lot. When I come back from Iraq. I'll bring a video camera, and well will get some real good stuff. My E-Mail is schneidermichael2@yahoo.com

Mike OUT
40mpg)

Monday, August 22, 2005 4:33 PM
loweredcreations79@hotmail.com

Monday, August 22, 2005 9:08 PM
babyboy1085@yahoo.com

Monday, August 22, 2005 9:09 PM
animalkrack3r@nc.rr.com
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 6:14 PM
Okay, sent it to the three E-Mails above, did you get it?

Mike OUT
40mpg)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search